October 16, 2017

EXCLUSIVE BOONDOX INTERVIEW – 5/13/12

Juggalos and Juggalettes, our schedules have finally meshed up, and we have the Exclusive Boondox Interview ready for you to fill your earholes with!  Boondox addresses the fact that his Twitter account was hacked, and lets us know that none of the shit on there are legit tweets from the mind of Boondox.  He also tells why he thinks his best career move is to leave Psychopathic Records, his reasons why, his upcoming projects (Turncoat Dirty side project and the next Boondox album), and a lot more.  Boondox is talking to us before even talking to Psychopathic about this situation, so this is some big shit!  Now, without further adieu, take a listen to the interview:

Part 1:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKxD2jfAXfI[/youtube]

Part 2:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txIQ4IJBubM[/youtube]

WOW.  It’s gonna be interesting to hear what the response from Juggalos and Juggalettes is, and even more importantly what Psychopathic has to say about it.  We’ll find out soon enough!  Hope you enjoyed this, and thank you for patiently waiting!  Peace and goodnight y’all!

Contributors:

1. The Warlock

The Warlock

Comment posted on Sunday, May 13th, 2012 11:49 pm GMT -5 at 11:49 pm

that’s crazy that he’s choosing to leave

2. BigGameJames

BigGameJames

Comment posted on Sunday, May 13th, 2012 11:53 pm GMT -5 at 11:53 pm

he’s not sure yet its a hard choice for him

3. CyrusSlitthroatz

CyrusSlitthroatz

Comment posted on Monday, May 14th, 2012 12:08 am GMT -5 at 12:08 am

Boondox is a talented artist/performer. PSY or not, ill still support and buy his records.

4. wonka69

wonka69

Comment posted on Monday, May 14th, 2012 12:35 am GMT -5 at 12:35 am

who is that retard, throwing up the W.C. sign? looks dumb as fuk! sum hot topic/super fan kid? can we get a turncoat durty/j-10 mix? i’d luv 2 see a psy./ryda/hater mix tape. no dun-box at Hatchet Attacks, 4 sho!

5. The Warlock

The Warlock

Comment posted on Monday, May 14th, 2012 01:27 am GMT -5 at 1:27 am

lol that’s big ian

6. daSouthSidePsycho

Comment posted on Monday, May 14th, 2012 09:46 am GMT -5 at 9:46 am

Psychopathic needs to keep boondox and create a small division that can handle southern acts, for example “psychopathic south”. Look at stange music they are shining right now with the amount of artists they are pulling in. I truly truyl believe psychopathic needs to step up there game and GROW. theyve kept the same artists for almost 10 years, icp, twiztid, blaze and abk. u cant work with detroit artsists only if thats the case u need to start signing gordy, bizarre, and u missed out on prozak who by the way has one of the dopest albums out right now. come on psy, strange is taking over……

7. Ypsi Foolish

Ypsi Foolish

Comment posted on Monday, May 14th, 2012 07:21 pm GMT -5 at 7:21 pm

well we know that at one point he will leave PSY, but he dont have the funds to do it on his own yet

8. Legend(Regarder Legend en streaming}

Trackback posted on Tuesday, April 19th, 2016 09:56 am GMT -5 at 9:56 am

Wikia

Wika linked to this place

11. stained decorative concrete contractor Austin TX

Trackback posted on Tuesday, April 26th, 2016 08:31 am GMT -5 at 8:31 am

Yahoo results

While searching Yahoo I discovered this page in the results and I didn’t think it fit

12. foundation repair Austin

Trackback posted on Sunday, May 15th, 2016 01:34 am GMT -5 at 1:34 am

Digg

While checking out DIGG yesterday I noticed this

13. Martin Lawrence Music R&B RNB HipHop

Trackback posted on Sunday, May 15th, 2016 10:37 pm GMT -5 at 10:37 pm

Looking around

I like to look in various places on the online world, regularly I will just go to Digg and follow thru

14. dental implants Georgetown TX

Trackback posted on Wednesday, May 18th, 2016 05:54 pm GMT -5 at 5:54 pm

Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and accurate information but here I noted

15. Shampoo for dogs with allergies

Trackback posted on Friday, July 1st, 2016 07:26 am GMT -5 at 7:26 am

Digg

While checking out DIGG today I found this

18. offshore fishing charters Stuart

Trackback posted on Tuesday, July 12th, 2016 01:07 am GMT -5 at 1:07 am

Dreary Day

It was a dreary day here today, so I just took to messing around online and realized

19. dog groomers Austin

Trackback posted on Friday, July 29th, 2016 12:38 am GMT -5 at 12:38 am

Dreary Day

It was a dreary day here today, so I just took to piddeling around online and realized

20. fence repair Austin

Trackback posted on Friday, July 29th, 2016 12:46 pm GMT -5 at 12:46 pm

Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and precise information but here I noted

21. fence builder Austin

Trackback posted on Saturday, July 30th, 2016 06:52 am GMT -5 at 6:52 am

Dreary Day

It was a dreary day here today, so I just took to piddeling around online and found

22. domino qiuqiu online

Trackback posted on Tuesday, December 20th, 2016 12:57 pm GMT -5 at 12:57 pm

Wikia

Wika linked to this site

23. Costa Mesa Cryotherapy

Trackback posted on Thursday, January 12th, 2017 09:04 am GMT -5 at 9:04 am

Digg

While checking out DIGG today I found this

24. tarotistas buenas opiniones

Trackback posted on Friday, January 13th, 2017 12:26 am GMT -5 at 12:26 am

Looking around

I like to look around the web, often I will just go to Stumble Upon and read and check stuff out

25. event stand design

Trackback posted on Friday, March 17th, 2017 01:39 pm GMT -5 at 1:39 pm

Yahoo results

While searching Yahoo I found this page in the results and I didn’t think it fit

26. Breast Augmentation San Antonio

Trackback posted on Saturday, March 18th, 2017 08:55 am GMT -5 at 8:55 am

Informative and precise

Its hard to find informative and accurate info but here I noted

27. where can i buy instagram likes

Trackback posted on Monday, March 20th, 2017 09:30 am GMT -5 at 9:30 am

News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really interesting info

28. fajas reductoras

Trackback posted on Monday, March 27th, 2017 11:30 am GMT -5 at 11:30 am

Yahoo results

29. Gourmet Popcorn from Premier Popcorn

Trackback posted on Wednesday, March 29th, 2017 11:47 am GMT -5 at 11:47 am

Wikia

Wika linked to this site

30. Real Estate

Trackback posted on Friday, April 7th, 2017 08:44 am GMT -5 at 8:44 am

Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and accurate info but here I noted

31. klick here

Trackback posted on Tuesday, April 18th, 2017 01:03 pm GMT -5 at 1:03 pm

Looking around

I like to look in various places on the web, often I will just go to Digg and read and check stuff out

32. online gambling

Trackback posted on Friday, April 21st, 2017 07:22 am GMT -5 at 7:22 am

Wikia

Wika linked to this place

33. share lagu

Trackback posted on Saturday, April 29th, 2017 12:22 am GMT -5 at 12:22 am

Tumblr article

I saw someone writing about this on Tumblr and it linked to

34. Cold pressed castor oil

Trackback posted on Sunday, April 30th, 2017 09:43 am GMT -5 at 9:43 am

Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and accurate info but here I found

35. toner samsung d111

Trackback posted on Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017 05:00 am GMT -5 at 5:00 am

Looking around

I like to look around the internet, often I will just go to Stumble Upon and follow thru

36. www.sceltawindows.com

Trackback posted on Thursday, May 4th, 2017 03:16 am GMT -5 at 3:16 am

Yahoo results

37. Fidget Spinner Wholesale

Trackback posted on Friday, May 5th, 2017 10:39 am GMT -5 at 10:39 am

Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and precise info but here I found

38. Potensmidler Apoteket danmark uden recept

Trackback posted on Tuesday, May 9th, 2017 01:08 am GMT -5 at 1:08 am

Dreary Day

39. Birthday Party Ideas for Kids

Trackback posted on Wednesday, May 10th, 2017 04:03 am GMT -5 at 4:03 am

Yahoo results

40. friction free coatings

Trackback posted on Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 01:11 pm GMT -5 at 1:11 pm

Its hard to find good help

I am regularly proclaiming that its difficult to find good help, but here is

41. Kran

Trackback posted on Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017 04:48 am GMT -5 at 4:48 am

Digg

While checking out DIGG today I found this

42. Fashion

Trackback posted on Monday, May 29th, 2017 07:32 am GMT -5 at 7:32 am

Its hard to find good help

I am forever proclaiming that its difficult to procure quality help, but here is

43. Tightening gel

Trackback posted on Friday, June 2nd, 2017 10:13 am GMT -5 at 10:13 am

News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really cool topic

44. Intersport soldes été en ligne

Trackback posted on Monday, June 5th, 2017 07:14 am GMT -5 at 7:14 am

Digg

While checking out DIGG yesterday I noticed this

45. avis matelas memoire de forme

Trackback posted on Thursday, June 8th, 2017 03:39 am GMT -5 at 3:39 am

Looking around

I like to surf in various places on the internet, often I will just go to Digg and follow thru

46. GE refrigerator repair

Trackback posted on Monday, June 19th, 2017 12:11 pm GMT -5 at 12:11 pm

Just Browsing

While I was browsing today I noticed a excellent article concerning

47. donwload youtube mp3

Trackback posted on Wednesday, June 21st, 2017 10:54 am GMT -5 at 10:54 am

Tumblr article

I saw someone writing about this on Tumblr and it linked to

48. Poker Uang Asli Indonesia

Trackback posted on Thursday, June 22nd, 2017 08:36 am GMT -5 at 8:36 am

Digg

While checking out DIGG yesterday I found this

49. readymade designer saree blouses online

Trackback posted on Friday, July 7th, 2017 03:48 am GMT -5 at 3:48 am

Yahoo results

While browsing Yahoo I found this page in the results and I didn’t think it fit

50. DOOGEE MIX Plus on-screen fingerprint

Trackback posted on Friday, July 7th, 2017 02:03 pm GMT -5 at 2:03 pm

Tumblr article

I saw a writer writing about this on Tumblr and it linked to

51. Bottomslim

Trackback posted on Wednesday, July 12th, 2017 09:15 am GMT -5 at 9:15 am

Tumblr article

I saw a writer talking about this on Tumblr and it linked to

52. managed dedicated servers

Trackback posted on Thursday, July 27th, 2017 01:45 pm GMT -5 at 1:45 pm

Wikia

Wika linked to this site

53. Cherry Fizz Camo Black Ops 3

Trackback posted on Thursday, August 10th, 2017 01:17 am GMT -5 at 1:17 am

Informative and precise

Its hard to find informative and precise info but here I noted

54. agen bola terkenal

Trackback posted on Monday, August 28th, 2017 10:09 pm GMT -5 at 10:09 pm

Just Browsing

While I was browsing today I noticed a excellent article about

55. Ronald Alphonso

Trackback posted on Wednesday, August 30th, 2017 11:55 pm GMT -5 at 11:55 pm

Looking around

I like to look in various places on the web, regularly I will go to Digg and follow thru

56. Nails Coloring

Trackback posted on Friday, October 13th, 2017 03:30 am GMT -5 at 3:30 am

Looking around

I like to browse in various places on the internet, often I will just go to Digg and read and check stuff out

Faygoluvers is Hosted by : HostingSwift.Com