October 16, 2017

Big Hutch (Cold 187um) speaks on Nas’ “Illmatic” album and is interviewed by HipHopDX

Over at HipHopDX.com, they have been showing former Psychopathic Records artist Big Hutch aka Cold 187um a lot of love!  Yesterday, he was up on 3 different spots on the front page, and doesn’t seem to be slowing down anytime soon!

In the first article, Hutch covers how Nas‘s Illmatic album completely changed the rap game, and talks about how important the production of that album was.  You can see that article here:

Big Hutch on “Illmatic” @ HipHopDX.com

Big Hutch also had a 45 minute interview with Die 4 Radio that was posted yesterday, and that can be heard here:

Die4 Real Hip Hop on BlogTalkRadio
The Hutch interview starts at the 4:50 mark, and is immediately followed by an interview with Chuck D of Public Enemy!

Contributors:

1. dramaman127

dramaman127

Comment posted on Thursday, April 17th, 2014 09:51 am GMT -5 at 9:51 am

I WISH HE STAYED WISH PSYCHOPATHIC

2. scruffy

scruffy

Comment posted on Thursday, April 17th, 2014 12:08 pm GMT -5 at 12:08 pm

actually, so do i, even though i didnt hear much of his album.

3. HatchetJedi

HatchetJedi

Comment posted on Thursday, April 17th, 2014 12:54 pm GMT -5 at 12:54 pm

@scruffy His album was actually not too bad. The concept was fun. I would really have liked to have seen him stay long enough to flow over some original MEC beats or to have done some production work for the rest of the hatchet. Hutch producing for Blaze, Twiztid, ABK, or Jumpsteady would have been absolutely mind blowing. Unfortunately he really didn’t resonate well with the younger crowd.

4. Mr.Bitches

Mr.Bitches

Comment posted on Thursday, April 17th, 2014 03:45 pm GMT -5 at 3:45 pm

His Rhymes and Live show were to lazy to keep my attention..and im almost 30 son…Letting hutch go was a smart move

5. IamTheRaven

IamTheRaven

Comment posted on Thursday, April 17th, 2014 06:57 pm GMT -5 at 6:57 pm

yeah, I liked his flow, woulda liked to hear him without bastardizing old beats, it was a cool concept, just fell a bit flat, like they werent the right beats for him to remake, again, great concept. Same with R.O.C.’s album, Welcome to the Darkside, I felt the same with A.M.B.’s Blood in blood out, like they were rushed. So of course it wasnt met with a great response. But then look at Hoodoo’s crystal skull, a lot of time was spent, a lot of advertizing, and its a great addition. Psychopathic has to be careful to not make the same mistakes Strange did with some it’s better acts, you cant put out rushed music, and expect people to feel the love right off the bat. Who knows, perhaps things like this give people that little push back into the public eye, to make sure people still like them, which I think he has proven. Also, very curious about Vanilla Ice’s cd, hope thats not rushed, lookin forward to it.

6. wonka69

wonka69

Comment posted on Thursday, April 17th, 2014 11:11 pm GMT -5 at 11:11 pm

raven, write a book! w.g.a.f.?

7. IamTheRaven

IamTheRaven

Comment posted on Friday, April 18th, 2014 02:04 am GMT -5 at 2:04 am

good idea.

8. SEO Norge

Trackback posted on Thursday, April 7th, 2016 12:16 pm GMT -5 at 12:16 pm

Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and accurate info but here I noted

9. allandale plumber austin

Trackback posted on Friday, April 29th, 2016 06:31 am GMT -5 at 6:31 am

Wikia

Wika linked to this website

10. Massage Austin

Trackback posted on Saturday, May 14th, 2016 06:56 am GMT -5 at 6:56 am

Just Browsing

While I was surfing today I saw a great article concerning

11. car key replacement

Trackback posted on Thursday, June 9th, 2016 10:24 am GMT -5 at 10:24 am

Its hard to find good help

I am forever proclaiming that its hard to get quality help, but here is

12. access control Austin

Trackback posted on Thursday, June 30th, 2016 06:43 pm GMT -5 at 6:43 pm

Looking around

I like to surf around the web, often I will just go to Digg and read and check stuff out

13. flood damage Austin

Trackback posted on Monday, July 11th, 2016 08:50 am GMT -5 at 8:50 am

News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really interesting information

14. medical career jobs

Trackback posted on Tuesday, August 9th, 2016 09:43 am GMT -5 at 9:43 am

Dreary Day

It was a dreary day here today, so I just took to piddeling around on the internet and found

15. grade 12 november exam papers NSC

Trackback posted on Tuesday, September 6th, 2016 12:39 am GMT -5 at 12:39 am

Wikia

Wika linked to this website

16. domino poker

Trackback posted on Tuesday, September 6th, 2016 01:16 pm GMT -5 at 1:16 pm

Dreary Day

It was a dreary day here yesterday, so I just took to piddeling around online and found

17. home tutor

Trackback posted on Wednesday, September 14th, 2016 11:08 am GMT -5 at 11:08 am

Tumblr article

I saw a writer writing about this on Tumblr and it linked to

18. heating and Cooling

Trackback posted on Wednesday, September 14th, 2016 10:38 pm GMT -5 at 10:38 pm

Just Browsing

While I was browsing yesterday I saw a excellent article about

19. Future Type Beat

Trackback posted on Tuesday, October 4th, 2016 02:23 am GMT -5 at 2:23 am

Tumblr article

I saw someone talking about this on Tumblr and it linked to

20. halloween song

Trackback posted on Tuesday, October 18th, 2016 11:39 am GMT -5 at 11:39 am

Tumblr article

I saw someone talking about this on Tumblr and it linked to

21. tesla code secrets

Trackback posted on Friday, October 28th, 2016 11:54 pm GMT -5 at 11:54 pm

Its hard to find good help

I am forever proclaiming that its difficult to get good help, but here is

22. Best Doctors in Las Vegas

Trackback posted on Monday, December 26th, 2016 07:44 pm GMT -5 at 7:44 pm

Yahoo results

While browsing Yahoo I discovered this page in the results and I didn’t think it fit

23. hijab styles

Trackback posted on Sunday, February 19th, 2017 12:19 am GMT -5 at 12:19 am

Just Browsing

While I was surfing yesterday I noticed a great post about

24. SEO brasil

Trackback posted on Thursday, February 23rd, 2017 07:13 pm GMT -5 at 7:13 pm

Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and precise info but here I found

25. divvee. social

Trackback posted on Friday, February 24th, 2017 11:41 am GMT -5 at 11:41 am

Looking around

I like to browse around the internet, regularly I will go to Digg and follow thru

26. loan sharks

Trackback posted on Friday, March 24th, 2017 10:35 am GMT -5 at 10:35 am

Yahoo results

While browsing Yahoo I found this page in the results and I didn’t think it fit

27. daycare

Trackback posted on Saturday, March 25th, 2017 10:09 pm GMT -5 at 10:09 pm

Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and precise information but here I found

28. Best Laptop Bags

Trackback posted on Friday, March 31st, 2017 03:50 am GMT -5 at 3:50 am

Yahoo results

29. qqpoker

Trackback posted on Sunday, April 9th, 2017 10:49 pm GMT -5 at 10:49 pm

Its hard to find good help

I am regularly saying that its hard to procure good help, but here is

30. Mobile RV Repair

Trackback posted on Thursday, May 4th, 2017 05:20 pm GMT -5 at 5:20 pm

Tumblr article

I saw someone writing about this on Tumblr and it linked to

31. refrigerated cooling

Trackback posted on Monday, May 8th, 2017 07:31 am GMT -5 at 7:31 am

News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really interesting info

32. batman fidget spinners

Trackback posted on Thursday, May 18th, 2017 11:50 am GMT -5 at 11:50 am

News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really cool information

33. bali hotel

Trackback posted on Saturday, May 20th, 2017 07:29 am GMT -5 at 7:29 am

Yahoo results

While browsing Yahoo I found this page in the results and I didn’t think it fit

34. The summer sales dates are confirmed and the season is close

Trackback posted on Friday, May 26th, 2017 05:42 am GMT -5 at 5:42 am

Wikia

Wika linked to this website

35. online logo maker

Trackback posted on Monday, June 12th, 2017 07:32 am GMT -5 at 7:32 am

Just Browsing

While I was surfing yesterday I noticed a great post concerning

36. Yoonla review

Trackback posted on Tuesday, June 13th, 2017 09:41 am GMT -5 at 9:41 am

Wikia

Wika linked to this site

37. liteblue

Trackback posted on Wednesday, June 14th, 2017 12:48 pm GMT -5 at 12:48 pm

Informative and precise

Its hard to find informative and accurate info but here I noted

38. current world map

Trackback posted on Friday, June 16th, 2017 07:19 am GMT -5 at 7:19 am

News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really cool topic

39. Custom Packaging Boxes

Trackback posted on Monday, June 19th, 2017 11:54 am GMT -5 at 11:54 am

Looking around

I like to look in various places on the online world, regularly I will just go to Stumble Upon and read and check stuff out

40. Cardio Machines Burn Calories

Trackback posted on Friday, June 23rd, 2017 01:53 am GMT -5 at 1:53 am

Informative and precise

Its difficult to find informative and accurate info but here I found

41. Lean Belly Breakthrough

Trackback posted on Wednesday, July 5th, 2017 05:43 am GMT -5 at 5:43 am

Just Browsing

While I was surfing today I noticed a great article about

42. Rasenmähroboter Test

Trackback posted on Sunday, August 6th, 2017 08:51 pm GMT -5 at 8:51 pm

Tumblr article

I saw someone writing about this on Tumblr and it linked to

45. writing a book for beginners

Trackback posted on Saturday, October 14th, 2017 02:41 am GMT -5 at 2:41 am

News info

I was reading the news and I saw this really cool info

Faygoluvers is Hosted by : HostingSwift.Com