December 12, 2017
74 Guests and 1 Member Online

Violent J Briefly Speaks on Red Fred and Karma Forest

I know Juggalos are super hype about what’s coming down the pipeline with the Insane Clown Posse and their next Joker’s Card: Fearless Fred Fury.

Violent J took to Facebook briefly to speak on it, and the status of his solo album Karma ForestCheck what was said below.

From ICP’s Facebook:

People are askin about my solo album Karma Forrest but Red Fred took cuts in line. Red Fred & Flip The Rat cheated to be next and they don’t give a fuck who don’t like it. Fuck waiting. Now we next MOTHA FUCKA! – VJ

1. AdubOHJuggalo

AdubOHJuggalo

Comment posted on Monday, November 27th, 2017 01:15 pm GMT -6 at 1:15 pm

That’s awesome I’m liking this artwork for red fred more and more but this face looks like a more pissed off version of carnival of carnage

2. Cherryfuzz

Cherryfuzz

Comment posted on Monday, November 27th, 2017 02:40 pm GMT -6 at 2:40 pm

Pumped for the reveal of Fearless Fred Fury’s mythology and role in the dark carnival. I’m thinking a gathering release. Can’t lie tho I’ve been excited to see how the Karma Forest ties it all together but probably won’t be seeing anything about that until 2019

3. cRyPtiC_tHe_CLoWn

cRyPtiC_tHe_CLoWn

Comment posted on Monday, November 27th, 2017 03:26 pm GMT -6 at 3:26 pm

I just wanna know the release date. I’m beyond hyped. My life is at an extreme point of change. I wanna concentrate some power for the day this drops.

4. Robocop

Robocop

Comment posted on Monday, November 27th, 2017 03:43 pm GMT -6 at 3:43 pm

May 19th 2019 for red Fred. Karma forest DEC 28th 2021

5. Karacalla

Karacalla

Comment posted on Monday, November 27th, 2017 06:04 pm GMT -6 at 6:04 pm

Waiting on the tracklist that includes a song named..
    “The Line Cutter”

I like how in that brief paragraph, J talks from his perspective than slides in to the “Fred Fury” persona at the end.

MIUuGYHhgWKLove.

6. Jim

Comment posted on Monday, November 27th, 2017 06:07 pm GMT -6 at 6:07 pm

Fuck yo couch

7. Spazness

Comment posted on Tuesday, November 28th, 2017 01:38 am GMT -6 at 1:38 am

I hope on the second J solo we see Fight Club 2. Add Broths Lynch Hung to it as well

8. kukluxklown

kukluxklown

Comment posted on Tuesday, November 28th, 2017 08:07 am GMT -6 at 8:07 am

Mushroomhead just did a track with the clowns for this record.
    Apparently ESHAM, V-ICe, and suicideboys are on the record as well.
    This is exciting news.

9. Karacalla

Karacalla

Comment posted on Tuesday, November 28th, 2017 03:41 pm GMT -6 at 3:41 pm

Source?

10. 505303

505303

Comment posted on Tuesday, November 28th, 2017 05:02 pm GMT -6 at 5:02 pm

That fool is talking out his ass, why would $uicideboy$ do shit with icp they are anti-horrorcore.

11. Pigg

Pigg

Comment posted on Thursday, November 30th, 2017 01:22 pm GMT -6 at 1:22 pm

They got a connect through Ouija

12. 505303

505303

Comment posted on Thursday, November 30th, 2017 11:20 pm GMT -6 at 11:20 pm

Yea I know that but I just don’t see them working with ICP, don’t get me wrong I think it would be dope. I would really like it of ouija and Ghostemane do a track on his album.

13. backstabber

backstabber

Comment posted on Wednesday, November 29th, 2017 10:12 pm GMT -6 at 10:12 pm

2018 gonna be a good year 2 be a Juggalo! A Real Juggalo! Go Psy.!

14. FuckmeFuck

FuckmeFuck

Comment posted on Saturday, December 2nd, 2017 08:10 am GMT -6 at 8:10 am

Looks like a tech n9ne logo. Flip the (rat) eye upside down and its a 9. I wonder how many fuck heads have this tattooed already.

Faygoluvers is Hosted by : HostingSwift.Com