March 24, 2018

MNE Launches Beat Leasing Website:

The homies at Majik Ninja Entertainment have launched their very own Beat Licensing website at! There are currently DOZENS of beats available from seven different producers!  Who can you lease a beat from?  Check the following list:

• Monoxide
  • The R.O.C.
  • Young Wicked
  • Fritz
  • Bonez Dubb
  • MVC Mowl
  • godsynth

They have pricing available as follows:

Click to enlarge!

You can also fill in a form about purchasing, or a custom quote.  Give the beats a listen, lease them, and drop some fire over them at!

1. Carnivalkilla44

Comment posted on Friday, March 9th, 2018 12:16 pm GMT -5 at 12:16 pm

That’s pretty fresh! If I made music, I’d try and mashup a Mono & ROC beat for some HOK flavor.

2. Cherryfuzz

Comment posted on Friday, March 9th, 2018 12:37 pm GMT -5 at 12:37 pm

This is interesting

3. mikeysinder

Comment posted on Friday, March 9th, 2018 03:08 pm GMT -5 at 3:08 pm

Monoxide has said himself that he cant produce for shit, and listening to the beats he has made I’d have to agree with him.

4. sketchez

Comment posted on Friday, March 9th, 2018 04:03 pm GMT -5 at 4:03 pm

I remember violent j telling scottie in that interview that psy was about to do this with young wicked beats
    I liked his lotus pod beats better, it was the sound quality or something

5. Robocop

Comment posted on Friday, March 9th, 2018 08:04 pm GMT -5 at 8:04 pm

Looks like twiztid beat them to the punch.

6. Buttermilkluvnugget17

Comment posted on Saturday, March 10th, 2018 08:56 pm GMT -5 at 8:56 pm

Ben walker you thought about maybe it was a way for young wicked to sell beats and he is not with the hatchet anymore if the were about it they would have a site for Mike e clark, dj clay , shaggy , akuma, Mike p, str8jackit, ……..

7. SpOOky J

SpOOky J

Comment posted on Sunday, March 11th, 2018 10:32 pm GMT -5 at 10:32 pm

The 1st positive MNE post made by me since I started my account- this is dope.

8. Twizzlerkid

Comment posted on Monday, March 12th, 2018 12:48 am GMT -5 at 12:48 am

Just fucking give these people money man they really need it for there panda make up and dresses and purses !