March 29, 2024
61 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering 2018 - Legend Valley (July 18-21)
April 20, 2018
5:09 pm
Krusty korpse
Krusty korpse
Members
Forum Posts: 8
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
241sp_Permalink sp_Print

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said

Fuckin fresh  

Thanks homie, the best way to express how fucking pumped we are for the gotj was in the form of a song.

A song that basically wrote itself. Juggalo journalism...

Whoop Whoop Krusty korpse :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
April 20, 2018
5:49 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
242sp_Permalink sp_Print

Your excitement shined thru ninja well done

A side note about the song...at one point i felt like it was sewerside rapping.

#FreshnessPoint💎 earned!

April 22, 2018
11:00 am
chickenhunter17
chickenhunter17
Members
Forum Posts: 20
243sp_Permalink sp_Print

losing my gathering v-card this year. the hype is real!

Whoop Whoop chickenhunter17 :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
April 25, 2018
8:47 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520
244sp_Permalink sp_Print

Tickets purchased

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
April 29, 2018
12:48 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
245sp_Permalink sp_Print

To all the flh members:

Since ninjas been ghosting and have been silent on the forums, i would like everyone who plans on camping in the flh village to pm me so we can get a head count and construct an idea to make it happen...lemme know your current status on making it home and if you plan on being in the village.

To anyone who has my phone number, at the moment my phone is broke, again, so i cant communicate that way.

#MakeFlhHomeAgain

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

Drunkalo, scruffy
April 29, 2018
2:00 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
246sp_Permalink sp_Print

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said
To all the flh members:

Since ninjas been ghosting and have been silent on the forums, i would like everyone who plans on camping in the flh village to pm me so we can get a head count and construct an idea to make it happen...lemme know your current status on making it home and if you plan on being in the village.

To anyone who has my phone number, at the moment my phone is broke, again, so i cant communicate that way.

#MakeFlhHomeAgain  

There u go! Sheeesh

And just a tip. Make a new thread for this. 

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

scruffy

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

May 3, 2018
12:54 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
247sp_Permalink sp_Print

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said
To all the flh members:

#MakeFlhHomeAgain  

Any updates?

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

May 3, 2018
2:57 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
248sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said

Any updates?  

Apparently there will be a meet-up on Tuesday sometime during the parking lot party where things will get decided.

Then once the gate opens and all planning goes to shit, there will be much winging it. 

May 3, 2018
3:02 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
249sp_Permalink sp_Print

MASTERWEEDO said

Apparently there will be a meet-up on Tuesday sometime during the parking lot party where things will get decided.

Then once the gate opens and all planning goes to shit, there will be much winging it.   

This is what I for one am trying to prevent. How much of a yacht clubber are you? You wanna help contribute to this or do you have that thing going on? Just asking homie, no offence taken if you have other obligations.

May 3, 2018
5:39 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
250sp_Permalink sp_Print

Not sure who I'm camping with, thats up to the gf. 

I will be bringing several big tarps for claiming space and shade/rain protection. I recommend everyone do so. 

In 2016 the village was against the fence by the Free Play icon. It seemed kinda small, but it seemed easier to keep unwanted people out cuz the could only come from one way. I was camped straight across the way in Gypsy Row by the trees for shade. We had people walking through our camp a lot....but there was shade, and it was flat.  

I recommend as central as possible [for less walking], shade, & upwind from the port-o-potties. 

Image Enlarger

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Drunkalo
May 3, 2018
6:22 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

Ha, i believe i have a 20'x40' tarp in the garage from redoing our roof last year. How much real estate you want? Whats the girls deal that she may not wanna be a groupie? Most likely if this thing pops off me and my girl will be there. Spooky, your girl gather?

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

May 3, 2018
7:15 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
252sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said
Ha, i believe i have a 20'x40' tarp in the garage from redoing our roof last year. How much real estate you want? Whats the girls deal that she may not wanna be a groupie? Most likely if this thing pops off me and my girl will be there. Spooky, your girl gather?  

I been working on getting her to gather, but at the moment that type of camping is hell on earth to her. If i was a big balla and had an rv, i prolly could of got her there this year...but to work on scrub camping, its gonna take timegetclowned

May 3, 2018
7:25 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
253sp_Permalink sp_Print

We scrub camped the first year. 2016 we had a tent and extra blankets to lay on cause MRS dmx has back issues. Last year we went to walmart and spent more on luxurious camping than we would have for a small camper. The only thing were missing is a/c... But im looking into renting a generator and making an ac port in the tent... Maybe we can get the ladies to all camp together in the ac and us boys can rough it outside.

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

May 3, 2018
7:57 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
254sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said

I'd get a few tarps, the bigger the site, the better.  Im bringing 2 tents, a canopy, and some tarps. 

I think she's hoping we can meet up with my buddy and his gf again. the 2 girls had a private toilet last time, i think they bonded over it. 

Drunkalo, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
May 3, 2018
8:54 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
255sp_Permalink sp_Print

MASTERWEEDO said

I'd get a few tarps, the bigger the site, the better.  Im bringing 2 tents, a canopy, and some tarps. 

I think she's hoping we can meet up with my buddy and his gf again. the 2 girls had a private toilet last time, i think they bonded over it.   

And?

They dont have to share their toilet with everyone...the bigger the real estate the less neighbors you have to worry about.

But yes tarps/canopies are great for the day time

May 4, 2018
11:18 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
256sp_Permalink sp_Print

New map's out. JCW stage moved to Main Stage area. No Free Play Games. 

That means I will most likely try to be in the same area I was in 2016 in Gypsy Row near some trees. I will be decorating a tree with glow sticks & maybe some balloons with LEDs in them, so I can find camp at night.   It's relatively flat over there and a central location for all the stages. 

Image Enlarger

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
May 4, 2018
8:18 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members

Drunkalo said

Any updates?  

Yes i got updates now, and its time for the reveal.

After a week i had only 3 people message me, 2 of them have gathered before and one hasnt yet.  After some discussions with some who didnt message me we came to the conclusion that the flh village has come and gone...yes you heard that right, the village is officially over with. 

It makes me sad to say that, but unfortunately it has caused too many negatives to go on any further. Whatever the fuck happened last year has fucked shit up amongst some of the members and now the village is hell on earth to them(creative assumption)

Some of you might ask why the village has to die if all those involved have, in one way or another, said they wont be apart of the village? Becuz i believe all them ninjas belong in the village...they have put in work for the village and made it the entity it was. And if they are gonna look at the village in a negative light and group anyone who stays there in that negative light, then we are gonna end it.

Too many people tried reliving the past instead of evolving and that led to expectations being let down...im assuming.

So to any newer members or first time gathers, me and drunkalo are camping together and are open to ANY flh member that wants a place to stay at Home.

@: ocj brendan, scruffy, phreakcore, skratchie, noah, cheshyr, celle, jc, split1open, ganjagoblin, ck44, twiztidraven, i havent recieved a no thanks from yall, PM me if you're attendimg this year and if you want to camp with me and drunkalo...pm me if you already got plans too.

Imma give yall a week to pm me...afterwards imma create a group PM so we can start talking details, like where we gonna camp at, amongst other things.

May 8, 2018
7:29 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
258sp_Permalink sp_Print

Its becoming the "Judea People's Front" vs the "People's Front of Judea". ... But I'll be by myself in the "Popular Front"...

1PkTP9.gifImage Enlarger

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
May 8, 2018
7:39 am
phreakcore
phreakcore
Members
Forum Posts: 405
259sp_Permalink sp_Print

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said

Drunkalo said

Any updates?  

Yes i got updates now, and its time for the reveal.

After a week i had only 3 people message me, 2 of them have gathered before and one hasnt yet.  After some discussions with some who didnt message me we came to the conclusion that the flh village has come and gone...yes you heard that right, the village is officially over with. 

It makes me sad to say that, but unfortunately it has caused too many negatives to go on any further. Whatever the fuck happened last year has fucked shit up amongst some of the members and now the village is hell on earth to them(creative assumption)

Some of you might ask why the village has to die if all those involved have, in one way or another, said they wont be apart of the village? Becuz i believe all them ninjas belong in the village...they have put in work for the village and made it the entity it was. And if they are gonna look at the village in a negative light and group anyone who stays there in that negative light, then we are gonna end it.

Too many people tried reliving the past instead of evolving and that led to expectations being let down...im assuming.

So to any newer members or first time gathers, me and drunkalo are camping together and are open to ANY flh member that wants a place to stay at Home.

@: ocj brendan, scruffy, phreakcore, skratchie, noah, cheshyr, celle, jc, split1open, ganjagoblin, ck44, twiztidraven, i havent recieved a no thanks from yall, PM me if you're attendimg this year and if you want to camp with me and drunkalo...pm me if you already got plans too.

Imma give yall a week to pm me...afterwards imma create a group PM so we can start talking details, like where we gonna camp at, amongst other things. 

I am officially not going this year. I landed a new job that starts the end of may and I don't have time off yet obviously . It bums me out though to see that the village is not coming together like it used to. Wtf happened.  Spooky I'm glad to see your keeping it going though. The village was the main reason I wanted to go this year. 2016 I felt like I had a home away from home . I am bummed I can't be there.  I hope you guys have a blast. Gather hard for me. shotsbatman

Whoop Whoop phreakcore :

Drunkalo, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
May 8, 2018
3:07 pm
Split
Split
Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 859
260sp_Permalink sp_Print

Right now... I'm still on the fence about whether or not I'll be able to make it.

May 16th I'll be in Vegas getting married. It's going to set me back a little bit... But I'm not giving up yet.

Whoop Whoop Split :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
87 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

hornyatkonef, cryptoads12, ketofxerfarenheter, sunny992, levishang

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845