April 26, 2024
85 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Gathering 2018 - Legend Valley (July 18-21)
May 19, 2018
10:57 pm
Karacalla
Members
Forum Posts: 1561
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
301sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said
Oooh!! Mr @Karacalla walla walla bing bang, would you like to tackle the one and only mr @scruffy lufagus, on a one on one unmanicured crack thumb nail against the undisputed 3rd degree greentbumb? Bring it to a larger crowd brother, it could be a sell out! 100% ill split the proceeds with you and your people, well have a cook out with everyones thumbs in right handed flip flop slings! Ill let ur most intoxicated friends to hold the loot while 95% of us laugh our asses off  

Nah, fuck that. I want to toe wraaastle that bitch. Heel-to-Heel, no holds barred, winner takes all. Loser gets all his nails painted in a fresh coat of pink glitter polish and wears a cut off shirt that says "lady Boy" while walking around and holding the winners pocket like a prison bitch for a 24 hour period.

Facebook/YouTube...hell, twitch tv them shits.

Any and all proceeds would go to the LEGIT charity of your choice Drunk.

Whoop Whoop Karacalla :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

IMG_20180711_234840.jpg

May 19, 2018
11:38 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
302sp_Permalink sp_Print

Karacalla said

Nah, fuck that. I want to toe wraaastle that bitch. Heel-to-Heel, no holds barred, winner takes all. Loser gets all his nails painted in a fresh coat of pink glitter polish and wears a cut off shirt that says "lady Boy" while walking around and holding the winners pocket like a prison bitch for a 24 hour period.

Facebook/YouTube...hell, twitch tv them shits.

Any and all proceeds would go to the LEGIT charity of your choice Drunk.  

judging by how many results of said bet you came up with, i conclude you're not down.

Also im sure karacalla already knows there is no possibility of that match even being plausible...scruffy wears like a size 17 shoe...it would just end up in a game of footsie, not a game of "toe jam wars"

May 20, 2018
5:34 pm
jrw
pa
Members
Forum Posts: 137
303sp_Permalink sp_Print

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said

judging by how many results of said bet you came up with, i conclude you're not down.

Also im sure karacalla already knows there is no possibility of that match even being plausible...scruffy wears like a size 17 shoe...it would just end up in a game of footsie, not a game of "toe jam wars"  

Toe jam wars  that is a fucking fresh name right there lol

Whoop Whoop jrw :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
May 22, 2018
7:09 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346
304sp_Permalink sp_Print

Idk about playin footsie but Scruffy and I had an air-hockey match brewin for a couple years straight. What's your thumbwar game like, @scruffy? Maybe we can get a best two out of three type of deal goin. First game was air-hockey, second game will be thumb-war, and third...something else in a few years or so. 

Whoop Whoop CellE2057 :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
May 23, 2018
3:54 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853
305sp_Permalink sp_Print

I'll be back in a minute but...

A selection from my mental soundtrack regarding considerations on "The Village"...

[death is but a door... time is but a window...]

[#6 > #1]

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

May 24, 2018
5:30 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
306sp_Permalink sp_Print

app=desktop

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

MASTERWEEDO
May 24, 2018
5:52 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

If the village is dead, but not all members were around to see it die, did it really die?

Image Enlarger

Whoop Whoop Carnivalkilla44 :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
May 24, 2018
6:17 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175
308sp_Permalink sp_Print

HzPTubK.jpgImage Enlarger

YouTube Video violent j - let it go 

Whoop Whoop krunk :

CellE2057
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

May 26, 2018
3:39 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members

I managed to find an extra minute between the seats so I thought I'd use it to point out a few things to the room regarding the previous post.

First, "The Imp" isn't a pimp, he is a "Patron" of them...

Second, unless my Google is broken and I've forgotten my quotable GoT dialog over the years, the only two references I can find to fit the turn-of-phrase contained in the previous meme are:

1)

Now, given the context of the scene (an attempt to get others out of their shell by telling jokes and stories) as well as the source of the prospective quote... I don't think this was the attempted sentiment.

2)

This scene seems more likely to have been the attempted "internet reference", spoken via a created meme, as there is an underlying tone of pessimism and derision that is usually more indicative of the poster's intentions...

"Are you trying to present your own statements as ancient wisdom?"

"I would never do that... To you."

But then we are given the "riddle" of the accompanying video, no doubt in echo to a previous video posting.

Violent J's - "Let It Go" off of his solo album, "The Shining"...

What this song has to do with anything being discussed within the thread up until this moment... your guess is as good as mine.

Considering that it is a song about regret and forgiving oneself for the things of the past that you can't change...

...as well as the observation that they didn't even bother to post an HD version of the song...

Tells me that the song was simply chosen for it's title, and; coupled with the oddly disconnected meme, was meant as yet another in a long series of shitposts in an attempt to put their shit-stain on anyone else's best intentions that doesn't preclude their involvement or participation.

Oh, all you "internet kidz"! With all yer puzzlez n'shit!

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

May 26, 2018
9:40 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175
310sp_Permalink sp_Print

Kittycat,

2ZLWe7V.jpgImage Enlarger

Maybe consider the following:

YouTube Video What About Now? 

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

May 26, 2018
10:22 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
311sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yerk
May 30, 2018
5:11 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
312sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey Boi!

The internet Fraggles left us another one of their Puzzlez!

Let's see if we can't figure out this one together, shall we?

I hear these Puzzlez are made by geniuses w/supercomputers!

Because they have the emotional depth of a Waffle House menu without pictures... and are incapable of feeling any compulsion to ever have to explain themselves, (and this is what makes Puzzelz FUN), whatever explanation you come up with will always be better than theirs! (The "geniuses"... not the computers.)

Level 1:

"Kittycat"

Hmm... That's a cinchy one!

That TOTALLY has to be a reference to ME and my screen name!

I know this because I've gone by that nickname since I was around 18yrs. old. (I've written about it's origin and spelling a LONG time ago... so...)

A name I have been made FULLY aware is based on a fictional, anthropomorphic cat character that only had five lines in a children's book written by a suspected pedophile that would later be turned into a much more popularized animated feature by a suspected Anti-Semite...

...and that was BEFORE the Internet became a bottomless pit of cat related content.

MANY are the days having been spent answering the question: "I Can Haz Cheezburger?".

So let's log that as... "informational"...

Level 2:

A MEME of a still-frame from the movie, "Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas", containing the added text taken from actual dialog from the same film, "Fuck. You've gone completely sideways, man."

Now, as many of you already know, this is a scene where the protagonist of the story, Hunter S. Thompson (played by Johnny Depp) and his lawyer/companion, Oscar Acosta, a Mexican advocate called "The Brown Buffalo" (played by Benicio del Toro) are contending with the results of the copious amount of drugs they have taken; culminating in Hunter finding Oscar in their hotel bathtub full of his own filth and oranges.

While Hunter only wanted to get some sleep, Oscar was deep in it  brandishing a "huge, fucking goddamned knife" demanding that Hunter drop his plugged-in tape recorder blaring 'Jefferson Airplane' into his dirty bathwater "...when "White Rabbit" peaks!".

Some might leave off there. But we know that the "real meaning" can only be found by looking deeper.

Before we can ramble on to the next Level, we can't leave behind the obvious clue to our Puzzlez: Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

The connection between Level 1 & 2 may seem obvious... but...

The section of the song Oscar wishes Hunter to electrocute him at contain the lyric: "Remember...! What the Dormouse Said!"

If we refer to our knowledge of "Alice's Adventures Underground", we find that this is dialog spoken by the Mad Hatter during the trial of the Jack of Hearts in Chapter XI's "Who Stole The Tarts?". The Dormouse actually only said sleepily, "Treacle" (a candy).

The Queen ordered for his head. Later, it was revealed that all of The Queen's beheadings were let go as soon as they were lead away, as she "beheaded" so many and soon forgot.

So far... we have TWO Wonderland references...

Level 3

A music video of ICP's - What About Now?

Hmm... now this one is a bit more subjective as any song is up to interpretation, but as it is supposed to be attached to Levels 1 & 2... We can only attempt to determine it's commonality to the subject being discussed...

The song references the connections between changes in drugs and cultural changes over the years.

"What About Now?" seems to be a song talking about OTHER tangents than what are being discussed within this thread  but those Internet Geniuses wouldn't have made mention of it unless there was some DEEPER MEANING in it!

However, this song NOW within the context of this thread, would seem to imply that there is NOTHING going on NOW...

So on Level 1 & 2, we have Wonderland references.

On Level 2 & 3, we have drugged reality references.

Hmm.

This is a tough one! Trying to figure out the way Internet People operate is HARD!

I dunno!!! If I HAD TO take a guess...

2 Alices + 2 Psychedelic Paradigms multiplied by the square root of a MEME divided by 1 equals =

The thing is, Internet People react to things just like a Host presented with information about the rest of the world they don't understand because they didn't know how to see it...

The answer is here:

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

Psyral

May 30, 2018
5:13 am
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
313sp_Permalink sp_Print

Every single person you will ever meet in your life... knows something that you do not.

Come to The Gathering of the Juggalos.

You may learn a few things.

'~'=

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

May 30, 2018
6:52 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
314sp_Permalink sp_Print

@cheshyr  said

The answer is here:

I think you got it. Not much to read into it. Sometimes there is no deeper meaning or at least not anything very deep. Having conversed with the creator of the posts, the sideways reference is most likely due to the fact that I have been having an extremely hard time understanding your posts lately. They reminded me of schizophrenic ramblings but it could be that your posts just go way over my head. And your idea of tangents is most likely correct.

Oh, and about Fear and Loathing, I thought the lawyer was supposed to be Samoan, not Mexican. I could be wrong. My thoughts are based on certain things said by Hunter.

Anyway. I really like Hunter (Or at least what I know of him from Fear and Loathing  and Where the Buffalo Roam)

hunter-s-thompson-quotes-gonzo2.jpgImage Enlarger

Also (to be tangential to some degree) I like the pseudo portrayal in Venture Bros:

250px-Hunter.png

One of my two favorite characters from that cartoon. The other is Dr. Girlfriend.

DrMrsTheMonarch.jpgImage Enlarger

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
May 30, 2018
4:18 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
315sp_Permalink sp_Print

Does every seminar have trash wars or just the clowns?

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

May 30, 2018
4:31 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
316sp_Permalink sp_Print

Typically just the clowns.

Drunkalo, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, DemonicSwagger
May 30, 2018
6:08 pm
Bostin
Bostin
Members
Forum Posts: 434
317sp_Permalink sp_Print

So CKY confirmed... Man I was a huge fan of those guys as a teen... and at the 2011 gathering.. they fuckin sucked.

Hopefully they bring more energy and stage presence..

Whoop Whoop Bostin :

DemonicSwagger

youtube.com/c/bostinmckickass

May 30, 2018
6:47 pm
DemonicSwagger
DemonicSwagger
Members
Forum Posts: 713
318sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said

Don't forget to bring a towel lol.

this years gathering lineup so far sounds pretty dope to me. I had no idea cky was still around lol

I wonder if r.o.c. will be there since showing some love. I would dig that.

Whoop Whoop DemonicSwagger :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
May 31, 2018
7:42 am
djscrubb
djscrubb
Curbstomp Productions
Members
Forum Posts: 1390
319sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said

Well, I haven't gathered in a long time.  But the trash wars were poppin off at any and ALL seminars.  Maybe that shit has calmed down over the years.  But shit was deadly back in the day at Hog Rock.........fuck the FRONT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoop Whoop djscrubb :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
May 31, 2018
6:49 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
320sp_Permalink sp_Print

Throw back shit from 1969! Anyone else stoked af about this? Hendrix, The Who, Greatful Dead, Santana(eh) hell yah homies! Def gonna try and stay sober for this, Wooo! Which means that stage just before black out. Very possible ill still urinate in public, but not on our air mattress. I cant wait!

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
75 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

RonaldBloto, Ismaeltug, JeremyPew, ChesterMon, Dustinbiarf

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845