We have the audio for Axe Murder Boyz, Anybody Killa, and Big Hoodoo‘s Gathering of the Juggalos seminars. We will have video of all the seminars soon.
The Axe Murder Boyz discussed a plethora of topics including Making Beats, Filming a Documentary, Why AMB left Psychopathic and more. You can see a list of topics they discussed and listen to the seminar below.
- Big News Coming Soon (ICP Has To Announce it)
- Making Beats
- Otis produces ABK’s “Best Friends” and “Native Fight Music”
- Mentioned DJ PAUL (He Fucked Up)
- AMB are the stage clowns during ICP’s performances
- sound problems
- Filming a Documentary
- Discuss The Garcia Brothers
- AMB left Psychopathic Records because Otis’ drinking was causing problems
- Volume 2 of Cut and stitched (may be a free download)
- Attendance at shows.
- Scottie D and FLH
- Young Wicked mixtape
- and MUCH more
Anybody Body Killa‘s seminar was more of a party. The only real information he revealed was, he is waiting on the Lotus Pad to be available to record his upcoming “Shape Shifter” album. One final note was he plans on releasing another album within a year of “Shape Shifter” being released. You can listen to his seminar below.
Big Hoodoo‘s seminar started earlier then scheduled. Anybody Killa ends up joining him on stage. This is only part of the audio from the seminar. One of the major thing announced during his seminar is that him and ABK are forming a group called ‘The Have Nots.” The group may feature more than just ABK and Big Hoodoo. You can listen to part of seminar below.