Boondox just wrapped up his seminar at the Gathering of the Juggalos. He did not reveal a lot of news during his time speaking to the crowd.
Some of the things he did speak about were moving, his next album, and upcoming projects. You can see a list of everything he spoke about below.
Seminar News and Notes:
- Upcoming project with Crucifix
- His next album will be nothing but “the wickedest darkest shit that he can think of”
- Tryin 2 get to Canada for shows at some point.
- Show in Denver in the fall after ICPs big tour comes thru.
- A Turncoat Dirty album probably won’t happen (something bad always happens)
- He discusses how he stopped pills, barely drinks anymore.
- His only vice is his ecig
- Cant smoke weed makes him paranoid
- He doesn’t know why he didn’t perform with Rydas last night.
- He shaved his beard because he was tired of getting food in it
- He plans on moving to Seattle after the GotJ
- He will be performing a song live at Kumas party 2nite before the UGA set
- He will have special guests during his set tomorrow nite. Will b announcing shit on twitter as it comes.
That was pretty much it. Audio and Video of all the seminars are coming soon. So, please keep checking back.
Scottie D just send over the audio of Boondox’ seminar. He is still working on all the seminar videos. We will be posting more audio and video when we can,