It looks like Violent J recently cracked open Steve Miller‘s book Juggalo: Insane Clown Posse and the World They Made. Some of the facts that were published in the book seemed to light a fire under him, and he took to Twitter to talk about it.
At the time of this post, about 4:35 PM CST, it has been about 5 minutes since his last tweet. If he sends out any others, we’ll make sure to note them and update this post with them. For now, check out what the Duke of the Wicked had to say about Juggalos, and those who are ignoring this blatant discrimination against us by the federal government.
- Steve Miller author of the new, incredible book entitled “Juggalo” did a fuckin stunning job. I’m reading about shit that…
- I had absolutely no idea about. If your a Juggalo and you want to know EVERYTHING there is to know about how we…
- Ended up on the FBI’s fuckin stupid 2011 gang list, this book details everything. And so so much more. Look I am
- learning facts and shit I’ve never known about in my life as I read every damn page. Ninjas this book is a must…VJ
- I bought mine at a book store. I think it’s available at book stores everywhere and at http://Hatchetgear.com but..
- It is not a PSY or ICP product. It’s an honest, incredibly researched, unbiased book by a very respected author.
- And I find this mother fucker incredible. He clearly states the fact that the FBI has never ever in history…
- Classified a group of fans that together support a click of bands that all share a similar sound as a gang…
- This has never happened to any band in history and unfortunately it’s all a damn joke to everyone because it’s happening
- To ICP and the Juggalos who have always been a fuckin punchline to the world anyway. So the FBI is actually getting
- Away with flat out discrimination. They have basically made it illegal to publicly wave our flag. I’m in shock…
- No one in the music industry has even cried foul. No one has our backs. It’s all a joke, only cuz it’s happening to us
- For the world to let the FBI get away with such an awful move proves we truly are The Most Hated. The we call the family
- And all bands who have Juggalo support to all come together and March on Washington the weekend of
- Nov. 17th, 2017. Also for those 2 nights we celebrate with a massive free concert. It’s time 4 our movement 2 MOVE!
- Sorry 4 the rant but did u know that in most states if u have a Hatchet Man tat and u commit a felony it’s automatically
- Upgraded to a 2nd degree felony cuz your filed a fuckin gang member? How can they get away with this?
- Where’s Rolling Stone mag? Why is the public allowing such blatant discrimination? How can this madness be OK?
- Everyone is OK with this? Cuz they think we suck? So it’s OK for them to do this to tens of thousands of people who like us? WTF?
- Sorry my boy just pointed out my typo… the March is on the weekend of September 17th, 2017. Not.November. … VJ