As you may have seen from our previous post about Boondox, most of the Majik Ninja Entertainment roster just got off of the seminar stage at Rock and Shock. Our webmaster PunkRockJuggalo was there to get the details from the panel, and I also had another homie of mine named Jimmy A. who was there feeding me some info as well. I know that PRJ got video of the entire seminar, so we’ll have that for you soon. For now though, this is what we know:
- One artist (Boondox) is hard at work in the studio and officially signed to MNE
- There is one other solo artist, and one group who has been signed that will be announced at a later date
- Lex The Hex Master’s “Contact” due out November 11th
- G-Mo Skee’s “My Filthy Spirit Bomb” is out on December 2nd
- Twiztid’s “The Continuous Evilution of Life’s ?’s” out January 27th
- Action figures (not Funkos) are being worked on
- There will be a convention put on by MNE next year
- There will be a Majik Ninja Entertainment compilation album released
- 20 Year Anniversary of Twiztid next year – Big surprises in store!
- Triple Threat is being worked on
- Blaze and The ROC working on a new Zodiac Mprint album
- 3 more albums set to drop before June 2017!
When we go back and review the video, we’ll definitely add more to this post. What do you think of all that has been announced so far?
Check out this footage covering a majority of the seminar including the Q&A: