October 17, 2018

Official Hatchetman Charms, Jerseys, Shirts, MORE Available at the Psychopathic Vault

Yesterday I had a conversation with a homie of mine who just happened to mention that the Psychopathic Vault on eBay has been steady crankin’ out some flavor!

We’re not talking t-shirts that didn’t sell on HatchetGear, we’re talking brand new Hatchetman charms, all-over print t-shirts and shorts, jerseys, and more!

You read that right!  If you’ve been on the lookout for a Silver or Gold Hatchetman Charm, they are available!  A regular or diamond-cut 2″ silver will set you back $200.00 while a gold 2″ charm costs $1,500.

Check out a few of the items that are currently up for sale:

You can see all of their offerings here: https://www.ebay.com/sch/psychopathic-vault

1. Karacalla

Karacalla

Comment posted on Saturday, October 6th, 2018 12:21 am GMT -5 at 12:21 am

A fool and his money soon part.

2. mikeysinder

Comment posted on Saturday, October 6th, 2018 05:30 pm GMT -5 at 5:30 pm

so you’re buying something?

3. StraightEdgeJuggalo

StraightEdgeJuggalo

Comment posted on Saturday, October 6th, 2018 02:21 pm GMT -5 at 2:21 pm

So wait, is this seller officially affiliated with Psychopathic?

4. mikeysinder

Comment posted on Saturday, October 6th, 2018 05:31 pm GMT -5 at 5:31 pm

yes, it is Psychopathic, it’s just their ebay site.

5. BCampbellz87

BCampbellz87

Comment posted on Saturday, October 6th, 2018 05:00 pm GMT -5 at 5:00 pm

Why are these charms stamped 2018 but u couldn’t even buy them from Psychopathic’s site all year….or was there something I missed ? Cuz I had a charm from hatchet gear from 2000 or 2001 when they first had them on hatchet gear and I lost it when my house burnt down and have wanted to get a legit one again ever since

6. dribblybob

dribblybob

Comment posted on Saturday, October 6th, 2018 11:14 pm GMT -5 at 11:14 pm

There are 2 different 2018 versions but I don’t know if they were ever sold through psy online or not. I just know Alligator Jesus is the mastermind behind these beauties, as well as the 2000’s and the ’99s too I believe. Basically all the best official charms lol. Except the 2000 with the stupid hair, fuck that thing.

7. BCampbellz87

BCampbellz87

Comment posted on Monday, October 8th, 2018 12:59 pm GMT -5 at 12:59 pm

Thanks for the info brother

8. BtkStrangler

BtkStrangler

Comment posted on Saturday, October 6th, 2018 07:11 pm GMT -5 at 7:11 pm

I have an 02, 07, and an 09, now I got two 2018 diamond cut and reg hatchet men

9. Jake Jeckel

Jake Jeckel

Comment posted on Saturday, October 6th, 2018 09:01 pm GMT -5 at 9:01 pm

Damn. Might have to see about this.

10. rudemark1

rudemark1

Comment posted on Sunday, October 7th, 2018 09:30 am GMT -5 at 9:30 am

Seems like every time some ninja says he had this or that a house fire consumed it all.

11. BCampbellz87

BCampbellz87

Comment posted on Monday, October 8th, 2018 12:59 pm GMT -5 at 12:59 pm

Ya shit was weak bruh, it was actually from a forest fire that burnt down a lot of my city YouTube that shit “Fort McMurray Fires” lost everything in that bitch