October 22, 2019
40 Guests and 1 Member Online

This Is Crazy! Krizz Kaliko Just Announced He Left Strange? [Updated]

Update: Krizz Kaliko was also removed from the roster of Strange Music Artists at StrangeMusicInc.com/Artists.

The timing on this is a little peculiar too, as just 2 days ago, Tech N9newas hyping up a show in Wisconsin featuring Big Krizz Kaliko:

Original Post:

Wait What Did I Just See?! Krizz Kaliko Left Strange Music?

I’m not sure what exactly going on here, but during the early morning hours here on 10/6 Krizz Kaliko posted on his Instagram account:

Spent half of my life with this guy here. Doin what I was born ta do. Thanks for all the years bro 😢@therealtechn9ne

On one note, it seems like he is trying to do his own thing. On another note, he seems sad over it. Or both, who knows. All we can do is point out the cues and the facts. Speaking of facts, we just happened to peruse the Strange Music website out of curiosity. Once there, I searched for Krizz Kaliko’s product page and saw this:

Seems peculiar. Why would a label that makes money on music and products that are under contract be removed if they have the rights to those items? Maybe they don’t anymore? It seems odd with the Instagram post and all the products and music removed from the Strange Music Store at the same time.

Also, about an hour ago on Twitter, this was posted on Krizz Kaliko’s Twitter

Sure hope none of this is true, but if it is, it is all for the good of things and nothing but love. Krizz and Tech are like brothers. Krizz has always been the radiant consistent heartbeat of melody and soul for a lot of the SM tracks since it was founded in 1999. Time will tell and as information, comes in we will update everyone.

1. mikeysinder

Comment posted on Sunday, October 6th, 2019 03:11 pm GMT -5 at 3:11 pm

Remember you don’t have to have the rights to something to sell it on your webstore, Just look what Twiztid did with the Dark Lotus t shirts, if you’re shady enough you can sell anythang ya like lol.

2. MASTERWEEDO

MASTERWEEDO

Comment posted on Sunday, October 6th, 2019 03:34 pm GMT -5 at 3:34 pm

I hope all is good with him, this is a little weird. I guess we wait and see if shows up at Fright Fest.

3. Bob

Bob

Comment posted on Sunday, October 6th, 2019 03:44 pm GMT -5 at 3:44 pm

Either way, gawd bless Krizz Kaliko for the music with Strange and the best for the future, right?

4. BlackSand

BlackSand

Comment posted on Sunday, October 6th, 2019 09:19 pm GMT -5 at 9:19 pm

Finna form his own label. Stranger Music.

5. juggalotus42000

juggalotus42000

Comment posted on Monday, October 7th, 2019 06:28 am GMT -5 at 6:28 am

Is mikeysnider a troll or parody accountant? im having trouble believing that someone can bet this much of a dick riding bitter ex gf actign bitch obsessing over twiztids dicks in each and every post he makes. please tell me this is a joke and there isnt faggots like him out in the wild?!!?

6. Noawareness

Noawareness

Comment posted on Monday, October 7th, 2019 08:44 am GMT -5 at 8:44 am

Nah man. I used to think the same shit. He’s 100% retarded. Even if he’s a troll, he’s retarded coz the joke is dead. He’s waaaaaayyyy too dedicated to this shit. Just think, one day, he’s gonna meet a female who is retarded enough to let him nut in her and there will be a kid with him as a dad… That’s fucking scary, man.

7. mikeysinder

Comment posted on Monday, October 7th, 2019 02:48 pm GMT -5 at 2:48 pm

Noawareness unfortunately the opinions of douchebags with lame little kid avatar pics mean very little to me lol have a nice day.

8. Noawareness

Noawareness

Comment posted on Monday, October 7th, 2019 04:06 pm GMT -5 at 4:06 pm

Clearly…

9. mikeysinder

Comment posted on Monday, October 7th, 2019 02:47 pm GMT -5 at 2:47 pm

Juggalotus lemme guess, you’re a twizzler? Only twizzlers get offended by what I write. Truth is plenty of the juggalos agree with what I say and that’s all I need, you don’t like it? You can suck these juggalo painted balls bitch.

10. Rotten J

Rotten J

Comment posted on Monday, October 7th, 2019 06:48 am GMT -5 at 6:48 am

I hope he’s a troll and not retarded cuz I do care for him so much

11. mikeysinder

Comment posted on Monday, October 7th, 2019 02:49 pm GMT -5 at 2:49 pm

Rotten J aren’t you a sweetheart lol.

12. theRealMikeySinder

theRealMikeySinder

Comment posted on Monday, October 7th, 2019 02:17 pm GMT -5 at 2:17 pm

I am not a troll. I just like sucking dick the right way. The true way. I am a real gang banger dick suckin juffaho, mayne! Best not come at me unless you want that greasy throbbing cock of yours sucked off. I clean that shit so hard with my mouth I’ll be able to eat off it! Come at me, boys ;)

13. theRealMikeySinder

theRealMikeySinder

Comment posted on Monday, October 7th, 2019 02:24 pm GMT -5 at 2:24 pm

ps: I’ll never meet that chick because I’m anus entry only! The only female I would let near me is Caitlyn Jenner (pre-op). I don’t fuck with no nedden. Just dick for days!

14. mikeysinder

Comment posted on Monday, October 7th, 2019 02:51 pm GMT -5 at 2:51 pm

Just remember ^^^ this douchebag is Soooo butt hurt by what I write that they went out of their way to spend time and energy creating a fake second account…….sad life much? Lol what a loser.

15. fishfetish

fishfetish

Comment posted on Monday, October 7th, 2019 02:34 pm GMT -5 at 2:34 pm

Holi shit Mikey, calm the fuck down.

16. Naptownjuggalo

Naptownjuggalo

Comment posted on Monday, October 7th, 2019 02:42 pm GMT -5 at 2:42 pm

Dam I wonder what his momma gotta say about that lol

17. theRealMikeySinder

theRealMikeySinder

Comment posted on Monday, October 7th, 2019 02:55 pm GMT -5 at 2:55 pm

Just remember ^^^ I have multiple dick suckin personalities and like to point my good dick rubbin hand fingers at myself. Just keep sending those throbbin cocks my way boys ;)

18. mikeysinder

Comment posted on Monday, October 7th, 2019 03:08 pm GMT -5 at 3:08 pm

You pointed at the wrong person retard. You just made it obvious that its you Weponofassdestruction, you coward. How’s your whore of a baby momma goin? Haha

19. theRealMikeySinder

theRealMikeySinder

Comment posted on Monday, October 7th, 2019 02:56 pm GMT -5 at 2:56 pm

rotten J if you keep caring so much I might let you hit this milk dud big boi ;)

20. Rotten J

Rotten J

Comment posted on Monday, October 7th, 2019 04:25 pm GMT -5 at 4:25 pm

Wow that’s a lot of reading for me. Keep writing I’ll come back to you in a couple of days.

21. wicket_juan

wicket_juan

Comment posted on Monday, October 7th, 2019 05:23 pm GMT -5 at 5:23 pm

when’s that charm going to be on E-Bay?