November 23, 2020

Blaze Ya Dead Homie’s “Cadaver” Up For Pre-order! New Video: “I’m A G” Debuts!

Blaze Ya Dead Homie

What up, ninjas?! The Deadman we all know and love, known as Blaze Ya Dead Homie has recently announced the preorder details for his newest studio album, Cadaver and it’s fittingly set for release on Devil’s Night October 30th, 2020 via Majik Ninja Entertainment.  To go along with the announcement of this freshness, we even get a dope ass new video from the track “I’m A G”, check it out below.

On top of that, the preorder options are guaranteed to make your eyes pop in excitement. You wanna keep it old school? Well, peep the tape cassette option that comes in 2 color/cover variants!! 1 out of every 3 cassettes ordered will contain the short-run variant which is limited to 50 total made!! Want to add to your Halloween flavor this year? The Deadman has you covered! It comes naturally the Cadaver CD but also a Blaze Ya Dead Homie Decorative Tombstone that measures 14 x 20″. Not only that but you can even customize it!! How friggin sweet is that?! Wanna add some dopeness to your scrubdrobe? Peep the  Long Sleeve Blaze option! (These are being custom made and may arrive after the release date)

Click to pre-order Blaze’s “Cadaver”!

MNEStore.com also posted the track list!  You can see that here:

1. I’m A G
  11. I’m Dead
  12. Dead Man Boogie ft. ABK
  13. Let It Out ft. Young Wicked
  14. God Don’t Like Ugly ft. Lex The Hex Master & Boondox
  15. Cursed [Skit]
  16. The Light

Now it is time for you to check out this staggering new video from the Deadman himself:

1. mikeysinder

Comment posted on Saturday, September 26th, 2020 05:00 am GMT -6 at 5:00 am

I see they realised the way Mne marketed Blaze straight up sucked so they’ve gone back to the Psychopathic design, Psy always does it better.

2. Art_of_Mishap

Art_of_Mishap

Comment posted on Saturday, September 26th, 2020 05:01 pm GMT -6 at 5:01 pm

I liked the King Dimond look he had. But this style was always my favorite. Not sure what you mean by marketing but I assumed you meant the look. Did you like the track at all? I’m a big Blaze fan so I can be seen as biased but I think its good.

Would have liked the cover and/or flag image on a T shirt. Not a fan of long sleeves

3. mikeysinder

Comment posted on Saturday, September 26th, 2020 06:11 pm GMT -6 at 6:11 pm

You assumed correctly. And I agree the OG Psychopathic look is his best look and just thought the one twiztid conjured up was terrible and just looked like something twiztid would paint on their face. This track sounded decent but was just more of the same to me. You could buy the long sleeve and cut the sleeves yourself so now it’ll have a sawed off shotgun on one sleeve and the other sleeve will just say BLA, how appropriate :)

4. Eastsidestabber17

Eastsidestabber17

Comment posted on Saturday, September 26th, 2020 07:48 pm GMT -6 at 7:48 pm

Why do you think they said blaze was off psychopathic when twiztid left ? They are legit homies but should have never said it publicly till talked to blaze

5. Eastsidestabber17

Eastsidestabber17

Comment posted on Saturday, September 26th, 2020 07:50 pm GMT -6 at 7:50 pm

The twiztid blaze is the o.g blaze till j ruined it with that god awful 1st release of gang rags that j clearly wrote

6. Eastsidestabber17

Eastsidestabber17

Comment posted on Saturday, September 26th, 2020 07:52 pm GMT -6 at 7:52 pm

But blaze is blaze not saying twiztid or icp made him just j tried to change him

7. Art_of_Mishap

Art_of_Mishap

Comment posted on Saturday, September 26th, 2020 09:50 pm GMT -6 at 9:50 pm

Psychopathic apologized for the Blaze statement after so they did own up to it.

I liked Reborn better than the OG Rags.

I put my preorder in for this one. New track is a little simple but he did switch the flow up a little hear and there. Wasnt his greatest but its still dope.

Also shouts out to mike for keeping an open mind and not going to hard on the guy

8. mikeysinder

Comment posted on Saturday, September 26th, 2020 11:36 pm GMT -6 at 11:36 pm

Eastsidestabber you know you can type your sentences into one paragraph right? No…the Twiztid Blaze was that God awful look we got with Casket Factory, which was also a pretty sub par album. The OG Blaze is the Psychopathic Blaze, the look and the music was better because it was a Psychopathic product.
    The music that J blatantly wrote? As opposed to all the other Blaze music that’s written by Madrox, Blaze always has ghost writers, and yeah J and MEC worked with Blaze to release an album because Blaze wasn’t doing shit, J is meant to do that sorta shit u spaz, he helps to run a record label. And I don’t care what twizzlers like you say the first Gang rags wasn’t so bad, definitely not his best work but it was better than any of the Mne garbage they’ve released.
    J didn’t try to change him you retard its called marketing and J happens to know how to do it when it comes to Juggalos.
    Thanks Art of Mishap! Juggalo love to you!

9. Art_of_Mishap

Art_of_Mishap

Comment posted on Sunday, September 27th, 2020 02:51 pm GMT -6 at 2:51 pm

Blaze has always worked with others when it came to writing so he could deliver a better album. Personally think hes at his best when he works with Madrox but what he and J made wasnt bad. J however didnt come up with Blazes look Twiztid original did. Until Blaze (much like Twiztid and ABK) evolved it. I remember him saying that somewhere in behind the paint. Both in the book and the rereleased audio book. I’m sure he did give his imput however and I’m curious to know how much of it Blaze used.

10. Art_of_Mishap

Art_of_Mishap

Comment posted on Sunday, September 27th, 2020 03:17 pm GMT -6 at 3:17 pm

Also I think Blaze has a SOLID catalog. But again. Im a huge Blaze fan so…

11. mikeysinder

Comment posted on Sunday, September 27th, 2020 06:16 pm GMT -6 at 6:16 pm

J okays everything that comes out of Psychopathic, trust if Twiztid had of tried their lame ass casket factory look on Blaze when on Psy J woulda been like yeah that looks like shit, change it. This look they’re going back to is the Psychopathic look, they always say “we just want to do our own thing” which everyone knows is a lie because they keep going back to old Psychopathic ideas over and over again, chumps.

12. Rotten J

Rotten J

Comment posted on Monday, September 28th, 2020 03:17 pm GMT -6 at 3:17 pm

J did terrible job to okay Lyte