October 24, 2021
25 Guests and Online

The 28th Annual Hallowicked Ft. The Release Of Yum Yum Bedlam

As i know all of you have been patiently waiting for the details of this year’s 28th annual Hallowicked Show. It was dropped about 20 minutes ago on their Facebook page. However, since then the original post was deleted and recently reposted with the ticket link. Never fear fam, either way, we here at Faygoluvers have your back. Not only is it going down, but it is going down right where the Hallowicked magic begun, at the friggin Majestic Theater!

Now just to be clear, as if we really needed to tell you, this is taking place at 7 PM on Sunday, October 31st. ie HALLOWICKED baby! This will also be the release of the next Jokers card Yum Yum Bedlam. Tickets are extremely limited and they go on sale tomorrow morning at 9 AM CST (10:00 AM EDT)

So if yer strapped for cash ya got time to get it together. For those of you flying in, I’m sure you’re already refreshing the ticket link page trying to get in on this limited exclusiveness, but for the sake of it, I got the ticket link for you right HERE

Also here’s the Facebook Event page

Just a little update, the tickets are $125 according to the Majestic Theater website and here’s a link to the venues Covid policy which appears to be the same as national promoter AEG’s. You can find that HERE

1. druggalo

druggalo

Comment posted on Tuesday, October 12th, 2021 05:44 pm GMT -5 at 5:44 pm

Whoop whoop!

2. randy gall

randy gall

Comment posted on Tuesday, October 12th, 2021 08:54 pm GMT -5 at 8:54 pm

Yeah man

3. Rotten J

Rotten J

Comment posted on Wednesday, October 13th, 2021 02:16 am GMT -5 at 2:16 am

how much for bedlam $300?

4. Mr. Fucker

Comment posted on Wednesday, October 13th, 2021 02:42 am GMT -5 at 2:42 am

I know as we all do, yum yum has been in production hell. However, despite yum yum lure being trash, Im still optimistic this will be an overall dope album. Why? Bc of the fact they’re choosing to release it at Hallowicked tells me that they believe in the product and want to drop it a grand stage of sorts. You could also argue that they’re waiting till Hallowicked to drop it hoping ppl forget about it, if it sucks. Like I said tho I’m trying to be optimistic about this new album. If it does suck, well my life will go on normally.

5. Waterboy

Comment posted on Wednesday, October 13th, 2021 04:12 am GMT -5 at 4:12 am

I hope it is a good album. The last few albums they have dropped i purchased but only listened to maybe 3 times before shelving them and forgetting about them.

6. purplekushy

Comment posted on Wednesday, October 13th, 2021 04:21 am GMT -5 at 4:21 am

If its as consistent as Flip the Rat, I’ll enjoy it! Best I’ve heard from the clowns since Hells Pit.

7. NSFloob

Comment posted on Wednesday, October 13th, 2021 06:10 am GMT -5 at 6:10 am

Seeing the winding down of ICP these last few years has been a sad experience, I’m overjoyed to see Shaggy cultivate this new business deal with Kegan though. If J gets a podcast partner and makes a go of it, I believe this new era will be a total win for us old school/older juggalos since most of us can’t get down with their new music much or at all but would love to see more of them having fun outside their musical ventures.

8. Slumerican502

Slumerican502

Comment posted on Wednesday, October 13th, 2021 06:26 am GMT -5 at 6:26 am

The worst part about the whole thing is Shaggy is the best he has ever been right now. His quality has only gone up since Mighty Death Pop. Ill buy the album because I’ve gotten every one since the Wraith came out but I’ve tempered my expectations this time around.

9. Juggaloko

Comment posted on Wednesday, October 13th, 2021 07:12 am GMT -5 at 7:12 am

Printing up my fake vax card today!

10. ElectroheadDante

ElectroheadDante

Comment posted on Wednesday, October 13th, 2021 07:36 am GMT -5 at 7:36 am

Finally, some solid news, but…why do I feel this is going to be a concert-only release and the rest of us are gonna be left out for another week or two until they decide to put it up over on PsychopathicMerch?

11. Noawareness

Noawareness

Comment posted on Wednesday, October 13th, 2021 08:32 am GMT -5 at 8:32 am

If that’s the case, just set sail on the seven seas and swab the decks…

12. Noawareness

Noawareness

Comment posted on Wednesday, October 13th, 2021 08:35 am GMT -5 at 8:35 am

I really hope it’s not shit. I know that’s the most obvious shit to say but I really don’t know what to expect. I half expected FFF to be dogshit but I really liked it. This, I just don’t know. You’re only as good as your last release and the last ICP release was The Grump…

13. Rotten J

Rotten J

Comment posted on Wednesday, October 13th, 2021 03:26 pm GMT -5 at 3:26 pm

FFF is the shit
    I’ll shoot Bedlam straight into my veins if it’s as good as FFF

14. Carnivalkilla44

Carnivalkilla44

Comment posted on Wednesday, October 13th, 2021 06:05 pm GMT -5 at 6:05 pm

FFF was good. The entire 2nd deck was good. Yum yum will probably be good. But “good” is where it ends for me. I want an ICP album I will bump 10 years from now on the regular.

15. BZA

BZA

Comment posted on Wednesday, October 13th, 2021 10:00 pm GMT -5 at 10:00 pm

Everything since death pop has been meh to me and I don’t have high hopes after lure

16. PanickinMannequin

PanickinMannequin

Comment posted on Friday, October 15th, 2021 08:06 pm GMT -5 at 8:06 pm

FFF wasn’t completely awful but it was mostly garbage. It is overrated because ya’ll love the clownz so much. I get it. Looking forward to hearing Yum whether it’s good or bad. Praying I’m going to love it but I’m not going to pretend it’s better than it is. I’ll just spin the old shxt and be grateful.

17. Noawareness

Noawareness

Comment posted on Saturday, October 16th, 2021 01:57 pm GMT -5 at 1:57 pm

Or maybe some people just like it. I haven’t really liked anything between Death Pop and FFF and I think Flip The Rat was absolute garbage. So maybe, just maybe I just like FFF because I like it and not because I’m obsessed with ICP.

18. purplekushy

Comment posted on Sunday, October 17th, 2021 02:55 am GMT -5 at 2:55 am

Flip the Rat was dope in my opinion. Some filler but it had it all IMO. Funny, angry, raunchy, and mystical. 7/11 songs were good, best ratio they put out in a while. A Face for Fighting really stood out on the album. Words to live by. Im That Type had a old school sound classic grimy track. Friend Request fukn hilarious with a classic circus beat. I could never dope track too quite profound in its own way. Had a little bit of everything i look for in a Icp album/EP. Less better tracks on FFF. Only one i actually have in rotation is Seriously Hilarious. Don’t feel the rest of the album besides that one.