April 26, 2024
87 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HatchetmanJason
2015 GOTJ Faygoluvers Meetup Massacre T-shirts (Revived)
May 7, 2015
2:37 pm
Sean Law
Sean Law
Members
Forum Posts: 3352
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
221sp_Permalink sp_Print

With a pmb link.

I'll fuck you till you love me, Faggot!

-Tyson

May 7, 2015
2:47 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148
222sp_Permalink sp_Print

Psyral Infection said

scruffy said
well, then, why ever have any artwork that isnt the faygoman...?  

answer:  cuz nobody wants to pay for that.  at least, nobody was into the idea last year.  

That was kinda my idea last year but I don't think people liked it.

Psyral Infection said here
This was my Photoshop copy/paste that I made a little while ago (maybe a months or so). It's too basic but about the best I can do.

flshirt2.jpgImage Enlarger

I woulda voted for some variation on this, but I was not going last year.  I do think changing it all to one color/font streamlines the whole thing.  Something unique ya know?

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

May 7, 2015
3:15 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
223sp_Permalink sp_Print

bayAreaShaman said
i think having the faygoman somewhere in there would be cool. maybe we can have our own for the forum. a mascot I mean. the words beef and meat come to my head with you guys so maybe we can go of that in the future idunno...

the number on the back thing sounds cool. faygoluver.net on the back sounds cool. simple is always cool to me so I guess no crazy ass graphics like a wolf eating a baby on top of a fiery mountain. a smaller faygoman incorporated somewhere im feeling on of the corners of our chest bellow the shoulder. im stoned.  incorporate some sort of cool image. maybe we can get all those symbols from mortons list since a lot of us want to play it this year and that can lock it in. maybe even put some gear shit in.

im not sure what you mean with 'team flh forum" but if we drop the word "team" we can put the whole "faygoluvers form". whichever really. maybe a picture of some dark room with some guys back to us staring at a bright ass white screened monitor with stacks of cds on either side of him. eating a baby on top of a wolf. lol no not that last part.

I like crazy looking cartoon animals who may or may not look like they are on a plethora of drugs. and I forgot my girls a sick ass fucken artist so imam ask her to put something down. and ill come back maybe tomorrow morning or tonight with it.

@bayareashaman , the Team Faygoluvers thing is if we were going to enter into all the various contests (especially the group ones like Family Fued and Morton's). It would be nice to get some of the other groups like True Juggalo Family to do the same so we have some friendly competition between forum sites.

I am not a fan of the Morton Symbols on the shirt since they only mean something to the people who play. Also the Listalos that play there every year have their own shirts that they usually have at the Gathering. And the Morton symbols are a bit obscure.

13_Tables.pngImage Enlarger

13_Titles.pngImage Enlarger

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
May 7, 2015
3:54 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
224sp_Permalink sp_Print

Psyral Infection said

bayAreaShaman said
i think having the faygoman somewhere in there would be cool. maybe we can have our own for the forum. a mascot I mean. the words beef and meat come to my head with you guys so maybe we can go of that in the future idunno...

the number on the back thing sounds cool. faygoluver.net on the back sounds cool. simple is always cool to me so I guess no crazy ass graphics like a wolf eating a baby on top of a fiery mountain. a smaller faygoman incorporated somewhere im feeling on of the corners of our chest bellow the shoulder. im stoned.  incorporate some sort of cool image. maybe we can get all those symbols from mortons list since a lot of us want to play it this year and that can lock it in. maybe even put some gear shit in.

im not sure what you mean with 'team flh forum" but if we drop the word "team" we can put the whole "faygoluvers form". whichever really. maybe a picture of some dark room with some guys back to us staring at a bright ass white screened monitor with stacks of cds on either side of him. eating a baby on top of a wolf. lol no not that last part.

I like crazy looking cartoon animals who may or may not look like they are on a plethora of drugs. and I forgot my girls a sick ass fucken artist so imam ask her to put something down. and ill come back maybe tomorrow morning or tonight with it.

@bayareashaman , the Team Faygoluvers thing is if we were going to enter into all the various contests (especially the group ones like Family Fued and Morton's). It would be nice to get some of the other groups like True Juggalo Family to do the same so we have some friendly competition between forum sites.

I am not a fan of the Morton Symbols on the shirt since they only mean something to the people who play. Also the Listalos that play there every year have their own shirts that they usually have at the Gathering. And the Morton symbols are a bit obscure.

13_Tables.pngImage Enlarger

13_Titles.pngImage Enlarger

yeah I can totally see not having them on there if they don't mean anything to me. I still wanna play tho....

team flh form then sounds cool.

maybe that on the back instead of faygoluvers.net?

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

May 7, 2015
4:36 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
225sp_Permalink sp_Print

ill try to put the pmb link in there I don't see what not. ill try to put it up and see what you guys say. by today I mean. yeah and its a good thing I don't gotta walk around with a big 14 or 13 on my back -_-

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

May 7, 2015
8:32 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447
226sp_Permalink sp_Print

im on sumn now.  have a temp up soon, if i can get back on the damn site without having to wind all around the world... 

pmb link on the shirt would be absurd. 

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

May 7, 2015
8:55 pm
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
Forum Posts: 845
227sp_Permalink sp_Print

I disabled that stop spammers plugin. too many false positives.  You should be good now @scruffy.  

May 7, 2015
9:09 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
228sp_Permalink sp_Print

@scottied - nope. 

will work around, til. 

meantime, ill get back on the art after psyradio. 

May 7, 2015
9:25 pm
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
Forum Posts: 845
229sp_Permalink sp_Print

scruffy said
@scottied - nope. 

will work around, til. 

meantime, ill get back on the art after psyradio. 

wtf...do you use a proxy or something?  shifty bastard.

May 7, 2015
9:35 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
230sp_Permalink sp_Print

i am now.  or at least, i think i am.  dunno how its workin, but it got me in. 

May 7, 2015
11:41 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
231sp_Permalink sp_Print

okay... 

this is the temp of my current go.  tried to incoporate a bunch of points from this thread.  including 'gathering theme', that bein the clockwork shit that theyre using now. 

flh-meetup-t-temp15.pngImage Enlarger

no, i havent done the back yet.  havent really finished the front yet, either.  but theres the temp. 

May 8, 2015
6:58 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
232sp_Permalink sp_Print

@scruffy , I like! Let's go with it! Let's get a few more votes and then we can nail it down with @scottied 

May 8, 2015
10:53 am
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148
233sp_Permalink sp_Print

I like that alot actually.

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

May 8, 2015
10:55 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
234sp_Permalink sp_Print

scruffy said
okay... 

this is the temp of my current go.  tried to incoporate a bunch of points from this thread.  including 'gathering theme', that bein the clockwork shit that theyre using now. 

flh-meetup-t-temp15.pngImage Enlarger

no, i havent done the back yet.  havent really finished the front yet, either.  but theres the temp. 

Forgot "/v5/forum"

May 8, 2015
11:48 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
235sp_Permalink sp_Print

Pigg said  
Forgot "/v5/forum"    

yeah, you got me.  

didnt want to put it on the back, cuz its too long.  wasnt even gonna put .net, but did it anyway.  

thought about the full forum address on the front, but doesnt fit well.  maybe on the back, under the 15...  yeah, ill try that.  

May 8, 2015
1:02 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696
236sp_Permalink sp_Print

I like it too, nice work Scruffy. The only thing I can see to complain about is, on the Faygoman, the "FLH" might be a little overkill.

May 8, 2015
1:34 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
237sp_Permalink sp_Print

yeah.  

May 8, 2015
2:11 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
238sp_Permalink sp_Print

entrappedmind said
I like it too, nice work Scruffy. The only thing I can see to complain about is, on the Faygoman, the "FLH" might be a little overkill.

@entrappedmind , Nope, not overkill. Your opinion is wrong. :P

May 8, 2015
8:15 pm
entrappedmind
entrappedmind
Members
Forum Posts: 696
239sp_Permalink sp_Print

Glad someone finally just put it out there... No hemming or hawing, no - just "Your opinion is wrong."

I can actually appreciate that. lol.

May 9, 2015
1:59 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
240sp_Permalink sp_Print

Psyral Infection said  

entrappedmind said  

@entrappedmind , Nope, not overkill. Your opinion is wrong. :P    

he is correct, though.  from a design pov, its superfluous.  

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
102 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

JosephShecy, AlfredoMix, LonnieBoize, JulianVisse, WilliamFlary

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845