March 28, 2024
58 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

movies
Does HALLOWEEN 2018 suck? or is it Cool
September 10, 2019
8:51 am
SPANGE
SPANGE
Members
Forum Posts: 921
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

So i just seen it for like the 6th time and i can't decide... let me rant a little bit though cuzz

so the first time i seen it, i was stoned and was drinking heavily, obviously...

anyway! at some point i blacked out... but i still had slight memories of the middle of the movie and the ending... i remember enjoying it... it deffintely was not a bad time.

so the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th times, were all kind of different but to make a long story short... there were nights where i enjoyed watching it (always drunk and high, of course... ) but on a couple of the times i watched it, I noticed hella flaws in the story and things that could have been better...SPOILERS! BITCH! the scene where he fucks up the bitch taking a shit in the bathroom and fucks that dude up that was with her, he should of been wearing the Mask! that would of made it much COOLER! but i digress...

at that point i was actually glad that they were Dead and out of the picture, because that opening scene was unbelievable, good cinematography but too unbelievable a little... (the checkerboard... haha! what the fuck!)

I thought the "new family" was hella lame, unlikable, the Mom that was raised by Laurie Strode HAHAHA! that part was corny as fuck... but i admit it was pretty fun, so whatever...

the fucking Doctor that killed that Cop!?!? haha that was stupid too!

why can't they just make a Movie where Michael Myers is Killing Everybody!... it was lame that they went off with the Doctor being evil too ( or at least trying to understand evil by being evil himself or WHATEVER... you see it's stupid!!!)

so anyway... the final showdown with Michael was Good, it was really good, so it wasn't an awful Halloween movie, but there was definitely moments of wackness...

there was good horror movies moments though which i appreciate and the Michael Myers kills were dope as fuck no doubt, and the ending scene was good, so it's definitely better than Part 8! (TRICK OR TREAT MOTHERFUCKER!) hahaha

have ya'll heard they're making 2 more HALLOWEEN movies with Dannie McBride? i don't know man... I think Danny McBride is awesome... but I think someone should direct the next ones, someone that really Loves Horror... and gets it

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
82 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

loppoxz, ketofxpriserfarenheter, morbidmikey, Promotionalows, Justinvam

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845