72 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Prove your humanity

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
Pastafaria 100 dollar challenge.
October 5, 2020
2:22 pm
RavenoftheLotus
Members
Forum Posts: 20
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

A hearty Whoop whoop in this motha fucka from The Raven! I have returned to my favorite lazy troll hangout, Faygoluvers, to share an exciting message directly from the Flying Spaghetti Monster HIMSELF. I have been granted the rights of a fucking priest! I shit you not, on the official ministerial card of the FSM, it straight up says to cast out false prophets. So, I called up a bunch of churches and smack em with their own bible. If you enjoy making fun of people for their beliefs, ESPECIALLY when their belief is that YOU will burn in HELL ETERNALLY, then BUOY do I have a video for you. I call up churches to find out if their book tricks them into thinking that I am an idol worshiper, and if so, what is my fate? What happens, is just fucking hilarious. What a Spicy Meat - A - Ball!!!!!!

Watch it, or fuck off, see, you have choices. Why not choose truth AND fun? If you have EVER been persecuted in the name of Jesus, I offer you this plate to serve anyone who condemns you. The Flying Spaghetti Monster loves you, don't be retarded.    If anyone actually has a Christian priest or whatnot that they can get to try to save me, then message me, and I'll offer them my evidence. If they can prove in their own book that it is me and not them who is the idol worshipper, I'll give you 100 bucks on paypal. (No western Union)  Besides the length, let me know who's down for some theological mayhem.    list=PLBYiiC0StX6M7xffXnEA6dqAEvSnKrHWg&index=1

October 5, 2020
3:01 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4474
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

lay off the drugs

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
88 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

loppoxz, morbidmikey, Promotionalows, Justinvam

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845