April 23, 2024
45 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Related Related Topics HookUpSpot
The 5000 Post club
Tags: analingus
April 1, 2015
11:46 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I see you @scruffy, @punkrockjuggalo, and @warlock its lonely up here at the top.  I guess ill wait for some one else to get here...its a good thing I brought a book....

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

April 1, 2015
11:54 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

nicely done.  

moderators dont count.  never have.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

April 2, 2015
12:10 am
Novocaine, The Blue Collar King
Members
Forum Posts: 3773

your avatar says 5000, but the top posters mark says 4998. your count is invalid. not there yet buddy.

April 2, 2015
12:16 am
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

novocaine said
your avatar says 5000, but the top posters mark says 4998. your count is invalid. not there yet buddy.

All great men have haters...so I am now officially great thanks to you.  Isnt there a kangaroo to lick veggiemite off your balls...Itd be a better use of your time then attempting to climb up on this pedestal /sarcasm

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

April 2, 2015
7:32 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

novocaine said

The footer info only updates a few times a day so it may not always be accurate.

If you want more people up there in the 5000 club, I can inflate my count on the back end. Maybe even knock Warlock down a couple of 1000 so it doesn't show him so high. The counts probably won't stick for very long though because I think the system periodically rebuilds the counts from actual post counts.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
April 2, 2015
7:48 am
Members

OCJ_Brendan said

novocaine said

All great men have haters...so I am now officially great thanks to you.  Isnt there a kangaroo to lick veggiemite off your balls...Itd be a better use of your time then attempting to climb up on this pedestal /sarcasm

so you hit 5000. did the message

congratulations!

YOU

ARE

A

FAG!

show up on your screen? it should have. best punch line to a south park episode ever. But for realsies, congrats on ahving less of a life then most other people on the forum? or a louder mouth? im not a hater, i was purely pointing out, and psyral corrected me so i stood corrected. Kangaroos dont like vegemite, just makes them angry.

derailing this thread, when you murikans eat vegemite, dont eat it straight off the spoon, thats just dumb. put it on your toast with butter and some cheese. cream cheese is good but a grilled vegemite and cheese sandwich is amazing.

April 2, 2015
8:22 am
Sean Law
Sean Law
Members
Forum Posts: 3352

I know me and my measily little 2k something shouldn't be tainting your 5k party, but we just want to say congrats. We will be leaving now, and hopefully next year, we will resurrect this thread.

I'll fuck you till you love me, Faggot!

-Tyson

April 2, 2015
9:47 am
Members

Sean Law said
I know me and my measily little 2k something shouldn't be tainting your 5k party, but we just want to say congrats. We will be leaving now, and hopefully next year, we will resurrect this thread.

lol. i doubt ill ever get ot 5k posts. 

ive been back for like 3 months now and ive made like 250 posts lol and thats over the top for me.

April 2, 2015
8:01 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

I said this a long time ago, but I gotta step my post game up. I was towards the top of top posters for a while. Whats your secret ocj?

April 2, 2015
8:40 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Slumerican502 said
I said this a long time ago, but I gotta step my post game up. I was towards the top of top posters for a while. Whats your secret ocj?

they key is saying the first thing that comes into your head and then never read it again till someone tells you it made them laugh.  Ignore the misses and drive the hits dead into the ground.  That and flame wars....look at who the number two and three are for christ sake...there is one more tip but you need to look below.

April 2, 2015
8:41 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Chain posts together...mod love that.

April 3, 2015
11:04 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
51 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

vifarob470, DeweySew, JosephPrope, Larrylak, khan123

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845