April 19, 2024
52 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What are you doing?
July 13, 2020
5:59 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2021sp_Permalink sp_Print

Just started a translation of a Quebecois book. It's called The Little Girl who was Too Fond of Matches.

Its supposed to be quite a mind twister.

Smack, no spoilers if you've read it.

I guess it was in the running to be a Canada Reads book.

July 13, 2020
8:02 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4478
2022sp_Permalink sp_Print

never read the book but it was made into a movie

but yeah I heard it's some fucked up shit

when the libraries open back up I will borrow a copy and watch it

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

July 16, 2020
8:45 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2023sp_Permalink sp_Print

enjoying an ice cold blueberry/raspberry faygo found at a local dep not even 5 minutes away from me, they only had 4 of them and only this flavor but hoping they will get more soon.

Whoop Whoop the_patriot_smack :

Miklo Velka

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

July 16, 2020
9:27 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
2024sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said
never read the book but it was made into a movie

but yeah I heard it's some fucked up shit

when the libraries open back up I will borrow a copy and watch it  

Finished the book. Now watched the trailer. Seems that there are some changes, but that's a given. I'll try and peep the movie if I can find it.

Read the Quebecois version Smack. The English version was great, I can only imagine how much better it is in its original form.

Whoop Whoop Pigg :

the_patriot_smack
July 17, 2020
8:47 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8174
2025sp_Permalink sp_Print

Enjoying the benefits of being sober while my front door opens onto Houston's drug bridge. I get to gather mask-free every damn day, bitches!

PqA4PtL.gifImage Enlarger

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

July 18, 2020
2:34 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2026sp_Permalink sp_Print

I'll tell you what I am not doing

and that's wearing a fucking mask

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

July 19, 2020
10:53 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2027sp_Permalink sp_Print

blessed be the almighty smack

almost every single dep in my hood now carries faygo

$1.39 a bottle I use to have to travel to get the stuff and it was closer to $2 a bottle now I just gotta walk down the street and I can buy myself a bottle of cotton candy faygo that was previously not even available in the downtown locations that carried it.

I gotta be careful my diabetic ass can't be drinking this stuff too much, I still have not found the candy apple one that I desperately want to try and when I find the 60/40 one I am buying every single bottle they have on the spot that is by far the most refreshing drink I ever tried in my life.

remember people good things happen to good people

be like me have morals and don't be a dumbass democrat and maybe just maybe you will be blessed like I have been.

also I sold my 1950 barbie dolls that I paid $3.75 for $400 Today 

blessed be the smack

and may god bless you all especially those of you who live in democrat ran states

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

July 20, 2020
8:19 am
JiffyLong
JiffyLong
Members
Forum Posts: 2159

the_patriot_smack said

Damn straight... the people wearing masks are the same people who believe that 9/11 was done by terrorists. 

"Your girl fucked me 'cause you cummin' quicker than FedEx Air"- Sean Law

July 20, 2020
10:13 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
2029sp_Permalink sp_Print

JiffyLong said

the_patriot_smack said

Damn straight... the people wearing masks are the same people who believe that 9/11 was done by terrorists.   

I mean, no matter who you think did it, I think it can be argued that it was done by terrorists.

July 20, 2020
1:55 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

Jesus fucking Christ. Conservatives have to be the dumbest mother fuckers alive. Wearing a mask aint a political issue. Keep looking like the jackassess you are and toe that party line stooges.

July 20, 2020
2:24 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2031sp_Permalink sp_Print

only ugly people should be forced to wear a mask

you know people like Tidwell

but today for the first time since this plannedemic happened I wore a mask, you can't enter any store without one as of Saturday and I wanted some ice cream and a box of cinnamon toast churros.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

July 20, 2020
2:48 pm
JiffyLong
JiffyLong
Members
2032sp_Permalink sp_Print

Eh, the lockdown was pretty pointless. They should just let sick people be sick. If a virus is gonna hurt you, then maybe it’s you who needs to stay locked up at home and not everybody else. 

This shit was orchestrated and while the media been pushing this virus shit, Hilary been on trial for them emails linking her and everyone else in the elite class to the missing babies each year. They actually eat the brains of babies for the adrenochrome. 

Whoop Whoop JiffyLong :

Psyral

July 20, 2020
2:52 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Slumerican502 said
Jesus fucking Christ. Conservatives have to be the dumbest mother fuckers alive. Wearing a mask aint a political issue. Keep looking like the jackassess you are and toe that party line stooges.  

I wear a mask. I will wear one whenever ordered, required, or asked.

BUT, I also know that if it was really an issue, they would have Biowaste disposal for the masks when you leave the store. I also know that when you read the side of the box that the masks come in it says "This product is an ear loop mask, this product is not a respirator and will not provide any protections against COVID-19 (coronavirus) and other viruses or contaminants. Wearing an ear loop mask does not reduce the risk of contracting any disease or infection."

EYWUVBpXgAwNp7l.jpgImage Enlarger

And yes, I've heard the argument that it is not about contracting the virus but to prevent spread from asymptomatic infected individuals based on the compilation studies of mask effectiveness. The studies that are being used for policy decisions on the effectiveness of the masks come from the compilation done by Cambridge, WHO, and PNSA. Holger Schunemann, who compiled the studies, recommends masks but said he and his colleagues have "low certainty" in their findings due to the "poor research methods" used to collect the data.  

The studies are based on numbers of the amount of positive antibody tests results. The issue is that with those tests you have around a 90% Sensitivity (how often a test correctly generates a positive result for people who have the condition that’s being tested) and a 95% Specificity (how often a test correctly generates a negative result for people who don’t have the condition that’s being tested) with a Pervasiveness of 2% the actual PPV (Positive Predictive Value - Percentage of Positive Results actually being Positive) is less than 20% meaning reported numbers are over 5 times higher than actual positive results. I showed the math in another thread about this. I didn't make up the math, I took it from several virologists and statisticians who do these calculation all the time and produced papers and videos explaining this. 

It's kind of neat to see how a test that is rated at 90% Sensitivity and 95% Specificity has only a 16.24% Accuracy of positive results actually being positive. Now the NPV is much better in this case, 99.89% of negative results actually being negative. So if you are tested and have a Negative result, it is highly likely that you do not have the virus. But if you get a positive result, it is only 16.24% likely you actually have contracted the virus. 

Yes, I will wear, and do wear, a mask. But I also know the numbers do not match the hysteria. People say that this is way worse than the flu. Maybe. But we won't know that while the reported numbers are not being adjusted for PPV as they are in every other virus statistics. Covid-19 is unique in that aspect. The numbers are not adjusted as all other virus are. Why is that? Several virologists have attempted to come out and state their issues with the way the reporting is done for this virus but have had their academic papers removed and any videos on the subject taken down. 

I am completely fine with the masks but I want to know why this virus is not being reported statistically like every other virus reported. 

Not that it matters, the pandemic will be over on November 4th, one way or the other.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
July 20, 2020
3:48 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8174
2034sp_Permalink sp_Print

I'm looking forward to the wave of "MY BODY MY CHOICE" anti-mask protests staged in front of abortion clinics.

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

July 21, 2020
12:05 am
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2035sp_Permalink sp_Print

watching this

how I learnt about racism in the 80's, watch it before it's erased from history, was surprised to even find it, was ashamed of what words I had to type to even find it but glad I did.

and fun fact BLT Dayo Ade is probably the most successful actor to ever come from the original degrassi and everytime I see this man and (IMDB Dayo Ade) I remember back in the 80's when I was 7 or 8 years old and seen this episode.

cancel culture will come for it, so watch it now,matter of fact try and watch all the original degrassi shows make your kids watch them they were quality and tought real morals what the world lacks in todays day and age.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

July 22, 2020
8:16 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
2036sp_Permalink sp_Print

I ordered a DVD-A copy of The Wraith and it finally arrived. It's incredible.

July 22, 2020
8:47 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2037sp_Permalink sp_Print

Pigg said
I ordered a DVD-A copy of The Wraith and it finally arrived. It's incredible.  

and all that candy is also available in Canada

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

July 28, 2020
9:53 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2038sp_Permalink sp_Print

so I bought a new phone

the galaxy 10

it was $950 and the bitch did not work I could only hear on speaker phone

so I went to the Fido store (fido is a Canadian cell provider) waited in line in the blistering heat 30 minutes to bitch them out and get another phone.

turns out I put on the protective screen sticker on the wrong side up and I was covering the speaker

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 1, 2020
5:08 pm
JiffyLong
JiffyLong
Members
2039sp_Permalink sp_Print

Took another trip into the deep state... looked into the mirror and it seemed like I was looking into the eyes of the devil... 

August 1, 2020
5:17 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
2040sp_Permalink sp_Print

JiffyLong said
Took another trip into the deep state... looked into the mirror and it seemed like I was looking into the eyes of the devil...   

Don't get lost in the rabbit hole. Leave crumbs to find your way back.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
68 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845