April 17, 2024
26 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What are you doing?
September 8, 2020
10:57 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2121sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
So, Portland is getting some wicked windstorms. Seems like it knocked out a transformer because the entire area by my house had no power for like 4 hours; including the grocery store I work at. Completely out of power for hours. No phone reception still, my cell is only good for internet RN.

Dealing with all that bullshit.

Also; I ordered parts for a new computer from Newegg. It doesn't have a GPU right now because I figured I can go without one for a bit. But everything game yesterday....except for the fucking case. So now, off got a great computer with no fucking case to put it in until it gets here tomorrow. Stale AF.  

Utah too. We got some hurricane level gusts. Highest 122 MPH. An average of about 90 MPH. Straight up ripped a tree out of the ground at Liberty Park popping the sidewalk chunk out and everything.

September 9, 2020
12:20 am
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4477

pineapple/watermelon faygo is shit

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 9, 2020
11:38 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
2123sp_Permalink sp_Print

Its been a bit since ive reached out individually. Trying to touch base with those that have touched me and that I've touched. I am the shy quiet drunktard that cares. I hope everyone is happy, healthy, and thriving in this terrible year of nothing positive. Im terribly missing my yearly faygo baptism. I know others are missing this also. This is a shout out to everyone that feels nobody has their backs. Or those that feel someone has their backs and nobody really does. Whoop Whoop to the lowlies. MMFWCL

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

the_patriot_smack, Old Mr Dangerous

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

September 10, 2020
12:38 am
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2124sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said
Its been a bit since ive reached out individually. Trying to touch base with those that have touched me and that I've touched. I am the shy quiet drunktard that cares. I hope everyone is happy, healthy, and thriving in this terrible year of nothing positive. Im terribly missing my yearly faygo baptism. I know others are missing this also. This is a shout out to everyone that feels nobody has their backs. Or those that feel someone has their backs and nobody really does. Whoop Whoop to the lowlies. MMFWCL  

we miss you here drunkie

you always have a voice here

2020 is the worst year to date 

it's not just you it's for everybody

2020 sucks

Whoop Whoop the_patriot_smack :

Drunkalo, Old Mr Dangerous

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 10, 2020
10:33 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8173
2125sp_Permalink sp_Print

What's good, Drunktard? I'm burning bridges & enjoying the spectacular view from our new Houston balcony:

BaLFzf9.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop krunk :

Drunkalo
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

September 10, 2020
12:06 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
2126sp_Permalink sp_Print

krunk said
What's good, Drunktard? I'm burning bridges & enjoying the spectacular view from our new Houston balcony

I read that you were moving. How you liking the new place? Still have slummy neighbors or you in a better hood now? Props to you, it only took 60 years. smile

September 10, 2020
1:02 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8173
2127sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said

krunk said
What's good, Drunktard? I'm burning bridges & enjoying the spectacular view from our new Houston balcony

I read that you were moving. How you liking the new place? Still have slummy neighbors or you in a better hood now? Props to you, it only took 60 years. smile  

Love it. Catch myself laughing at how nice it is here. Even more inner-inner city than b4, but with lots more room & a penthouse view of the action. Tell ur liver when it finally decides to escape purgatory it can move into my parking lot & hang with the dumpster cats & Hispanic landscapers.  cheers

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

September 10, 2020
9:37 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9039
2128sp_Permalink sp_Print

Finally a night off. Having beers and bud in the garage. Playing those lofi hip hop mixes on YouTube. Usually they're just background shit, but this one has so many actual dope beats. Instantly brings me back to making beats with my brother, rest in peace.

Anyone else drink sour beers? I love them. I dont like IPA's, due to how much they dry out your palette, but these sour beers rock. You get exquisite flavor and a nice alcohol volume. This one is good and I also like this one:

desktop2x_1596651092_Pomona_Can_and_Glass.pngImage Enlarger

IMG-5797-scaled.jpgImage Enlarger

September 10, 2020
9:57 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2129sp_Permalink sp_Print

no sour beers for me I like my beer to taste like beer

I just ate a plate of cabbage rolls and now i'm chilling on my couch with some real beers and my new BFF Jynx the Sphynx about to watch the new TV show raised by wolves.

All

Cats

Are

Beautiful 

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 10, 2020
10:19 pm
Krowbarr
Krowbarr
Members
Forum Posts: 28
2130sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said
Anyone else drink sour beers?  

I almost exclusively drink 40's of Steel Reserve at this point because I'm poor white trailer trash. In good company though, the 211 is the unofficial beverage of this shithole town of methheads and alcoholics, local gas station finally dedicated an entire shelf of the cooler to Steel Reserve 40's when they kept selling out with just one or two rows. Maybe one day I'll drink for taste but 2020 definitely ain't the fucking year to stop being a drunk fuck.

the_patriot_smack said
All

Cats

Are

Beautiful   

10/10 pussy, sphinx cats are fucking dope.

Whoop Whoop Krowbarr :

the_patriot_smack
September 11, 2020
8:40 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
2131sp_Permalink sp_Print

4,000 B.C.

The advent of brewing and drinking beer can be traced to around 4,000 B.C., when all beers were essentially sour beers. At this point, there were many naturally occurring bacteria present in beer, such as lactobacillus (also known as "sour milk bacteria").

So my sour beer is actually the o.g. beer to your "beer". So it does "taste like beer", you Mary.

I'm glad that I'm not in that wild time of beer drinking anymore. Used to get all Ice beers just because they're stronger and cheaper. Holy fuck what a hangover though. We used to be so poor we would buy those deuces of St. Ides for like a dollar and get retarded drunk. We were stomping dudes on the porch and slap boxing and just being worthless nuts. I was the only one that held down a job and had a car at that time, and all the people I hung with were older. Kind of crazy to think about now. 

Now I drink a mixture of light beers with my Canadian brews. I buy those sours maybe twice a year. They're great to start off a night of drinking with just one. Crisp and tasty but not in that sugary Smirnoff Ice way... they dont leave that sugar layer on your teeth nor do they give you heartburn.

Smack, you suck dicks, but I know you drink some good Canadian brew. I plan on going back there in a couple years, since we will be closer to the border. I'll bring you some sour beers and honorary Kamala Harris boxer shorts. 
September 11, 2020
11:20 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
2132sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said
no sour beers for me I like my beer to taste like hops

FTFY

Probably an IPA man.

Whoop Whoop King Lucem Ferre :

Drunkalo
September 11, 2020
11:39 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2133sp_Permalink sp_Print

I drink dry beer its my preferred preferably

molson dry, blue dry, old Milwaukee dry and pabst blue ribbon dry are my go too beers

OMD and Pabst more often because they are cheap as fuck for beer in Canada at $1.50 a can molson and labatt are closer to $2 a can.

nothing under 5.5% 5.9 to 6.2 is preferred

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 12, 2020
12:54 am
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929
2134sp_Permalink sp_Print

Maybe I'm just spoiled because of where I live but all of those beers just taste like horse piss to me.

that said, more ups and downs in the personal life; a bunch of my computer and audio equipment went out at the same time, and my phone stopped charging. All together it's going to take a few hundred bucks to fix and about 2-3 weeks for everything to come in. Which is, time I really can't afford not doing shit. On the plus side; and this is going to sound like I'm making it up, but I'm working on convincing my current girlfriend into a threesome with my ex who I'm still friends with.

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

September 12, 2020
4:05 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
2135sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
Maybe I'm just spoiled because of where I live but all of those beers just taste like horse piss to me.

that said, more ups and downs in the personal life; a bunch of my computer and audio equipment went out at the same time, and my phone stopped charging. All together it's going to take a few hundred bucks to fix and about 2-3 weeks for everything to come in. Which is, time I really can't afford not doing shit. On the plus side; and this is going to sound like I'm making it up, but I'm working on convincing my current girlfriend into a threesome with my ex who I'm still friends with.  

Not unbelievable. I've had 3 and 4 ways with my wife involved. Some of the best times of my life. And, according to her, her life as well. Never with another guy involved; just females and myself. I've been rather lucky. Enjoy, my friend.

September 12, 2020
8:12 am
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929
2136sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said

Not unbelievable. I've had 3 and 4 ways with my wife involved. Some of the best times of my life. And, according to her, her life as well. Never with another guy involved; just females and myself. I've been rather lucky. Enjoy, my friend.  

Welll, i basically spent most of my 20s in various polyamarous relationships, only "settled down" for her because she said she wasn't cool with it and I was only with one girl at the time and that relationship was ending anyway.

its mostly the part about my girlfriend being okay with me including my ex that sounds like bullshit, even to me. honestly im stupid for even trying it but hey, it worked out.

Whoop Whoop jiggles the clown :

Old Mr Dangerous

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

September 12, 2020
11:42 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

King Lucem Ferre said

Probably an IPA man.  

I've been dabbling with the IPA's. A couple extra bucks, twice the alc content as a lite beer, quicker fuck me upper. I like the grapefruity/pine taste. After drinking these for a while all lite beer just tastes so bland.

Having said that, ive actually slowed way down on drinking. In the last 2 months I've had one brown out night. 

I didnt mean to whoop that post. But I probably missed something you said before worth whooping. 

September 12, 2020
10:09 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
2138sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said

King Lucem Ferre said

Probably an IPA man.  

I've been dabbling with the IPA's. A couple extra bucks, twice the alc content as a lite beer, quicker fuck me upper. I like the grapefruity/pine taste. After drinking these for a while all lite beer just tastes so bland.

Having said that, ive actually slowed way down on drinking. In the last 2 months I've had one brown out night. 

I didnt mean to whoop that post. But I probably missed something you said before worth whooping.   

Dude, getting spoiled and drinking any kind of craft beer makes it hard to go back to the basic piss water shit. I one time drank a Coors and it sobered me.

September 12, 2020
10:52 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2139sp_Permalink sp_Print

coors has to be the biggest pussy beer of all beers, I dont care if the can tells you if it's cold or not I rather drink warm beer than coors and coors light is even worst and don't get me started on that coors citrus one.

if I want to drink more high end beers I choose heineken or becks and if I go to a real pub I always get pint's of newcastle I can't stand guiness 

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

September 13, 2020
6:41 pm
Iris The Tranny juggalette
Members
Forum Posts: 1338

Fuck beer! I'm slamin down whiskey ONLY from here on out!

Not cause I'm tryna be butch, whiskey is just low carb, beer is literally liquid bread.

I see no difference between a corpse and a sex toy

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
47 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome, Larrylet, organic cbd gummies

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845