April 16, 2024
21 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What are you doing?
June 11, 2021
10:55 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Screenshot_20210611-232015_Facebook-1.jpgImage Enlarger

Nuff said folks. Thank you all for playing along. Hope everyone is well and that we get to see you soon. MCL to the fullest. Wig flipped for sure. WOW!

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

the_patriot_smack, Psyral

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

June 12, 2021
9:00 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929
2382sp_Permalink sp_Print

Skratchie said

Spend the money on a good soldering iron. Cheap ones really suck for anything like that  

I don't actually know how good my soldering iron is. but I already have one. I actually bought the one I have like 3-4, maybe 5? years ago. I was downtown P-town and saw that radioshack was having a going out of business sell, so I bought a few things. including some wire, soldering iron and solder, etc. I never had a reason to use any of it until now though.

PS. I looked it up. Radioshack when out of business in 2015 so this was around 6 years ago. I was off by a year at least. well damn.

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

June 12, 2021
11:41 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4477
2383sp_Permalink sp_Print

laughing but nervously 

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 13, 2021
2:49 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2384sp_Permalink sp_Print

Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger

this red one was the second circuit I ever made, after frying the last circuit. I made redo it and clean it up a little; what I did was solder the joins and then hot glue them to insulate. What I should probably do is either just tie the wires off as securely as possible as either use a heat shrink tape or electrical wire. or just learn how to solder better; the solder joins were kind of large and unwieldy.

Whoop Whoop jiggles the clown :

Psyral

June 14, 2021
1:58 am
jiggles the clown
Members
2385sp_Permalink sp_Print

Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger

and it is done. it's even got a little button on the bottom to turn the LEDs off and on.

Whoop Whoop jiggles the clown :

Psyral

June 20, 2021
2:04 am
jiggles the clown
Members
2386sp_Permalink sp_Print

https://i.imgur.com/G29HpOs.mp4

Bought an arduino board and started playing around with it. first bit of code I wrote myself. it ain't much. but I'm proud that I made it work. 

June 20, 2021
2:24 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

jiggles the clown said

Bought an arduino board and started playing around with it. first bit of code I wrote myself. it ain't much. but I'm proud that I made it work.   

Loads of fun. I do the raspberry pi 4, though. So many DIY projects you can do. I have 2 of them. 

I have always been of the opinion that everyone should learn to code. In this day and age, it opens the world to a whole new avenue of expression.

The first electronic project I ever built was very similar but this was before Arduinos or Raspberries. I used a 555 ic timer with a variable resister used to control the frequency. But now with credit card sized computers like those, you can do so much more in so little space. 

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

jiggles the clown
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
June 20, 2021
4:04 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2388sp_Permalink sp_Print

Psyral Infection said

jiggles the clown said

Loads of fun. I do the raspberry pi 4, though. So many DIY projects you can do. I have 2 of them. 

I have always been of the opinion that everyone should learn to code. In this day and age, it opens the world to a whole new avenue of expression.

The first electronic project I ever built was very similar but this was before Arduinos or Raspberries. I used a 555 ic timer with a variable resister used to control the frequency. But now with credit card sized computers like those, you can do so much more in so little space.   

yeah, my plan is to use them for more warhammer 40K mods. Once I get the code down a bit more, and get some more experience under my belt I'm hoping to either sell fully modded models, pre-made style, or just mod other peoples shit for a fee. Maybe a bit of both, see what ends up being more popular/profitable.

June 21, 2021
9:58 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
2389sp_Permalink sp_Print

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100069877202163

Got a new business page with a better list of my projects, slightly more organized than the last one. Add and like folks, please. Much love to Faygoluvers

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

the_patriot_smack, jiggles the clown, Psyral

June 22, 2021
8:03 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
2390sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100069877202163

Got a new business page with a better list of my projects, slightly more organized than the last one. Add and like folks, please. Much love to Faygoluvers  

Did you ever find the Missing Shoe?  

Are you really incorporated? Stock options?

June 22, 2021
3:35 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
2391sp_Permalink sp_Print

Never found the missing shoe. We tried calling William Shatner but he retired from unsolved mysteries.

I'm not an incorporated. No stock options. It's just a Inc. Pronounced like Ink. If you wanna throw me some money though, that would be cool. Ill gladly send you a something of greater value. So in short it is a gain. Def not enough to retire with.

June 22, 2021
3:45 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators

I am guessing the "Missing Shoe" is an inside joke?

Oh, I found an .svg version of the Gathering logo. Resolution agnostic. You may be able to even import the .SVG into your Wood Cutputer. It's paths/splines instead of pixels so I'm hoping it will work for you.

https://juggalogathering.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/gathering-of-the-juggalos-2021-logo-1.svg

June 22, 2021
8:18 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2393sp_Permalink sp_Print

a few weeks back I went to a thrift shop and seen a WWE 2003 boxset they were asking a whole $9 for 12 DVD's in the boxset so I bought it just because and when I got it home I realized the DVD's were open but the top sticker was still attached so the DVD's were never even watched I found it weird never thought much about it and just put the box in storage.

turns out each DVD came with a coupon and once you had all 12 coupons you sent them in and they mailed you the box, that's why the DVD's were open but never used.

turns out this is one of the holy grails of WWE merchandising and only a couple of hundred were ever sent out

and I paid $9 tax included for it

Whoop Whoop the_patriot_smack :

Miklo Velka, Drunkalo

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 23, 2021
10:08 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
2394sp_Permalink sp_Print

History of Missing Shoe Inc.

So, I met my boy (we'll call him) Brandon about 2 years ago at the doctors office. My man looked like a 'make a wish' kid dealing with some things so I decided to juggalo with him and see what was up. Homely looking MF with a bad eye, bad back, and bad transmission. He said this was his third doctors appointment this week and it was only a Tuesday. He seemed like a pretty solid dude. After talking to him for a bit, we exchanged numbers and kept chatting. After a while it came out that he's not a make a wish kid at all. Just another Juggalo dealing with #juggalo things and nonchalantly mentioned his addiction for prostate exams. Now I'm not one to judge cause I mean everyone has their things, right? Right! After talking to Brandon more and more we formed that #juggalofamily bond. He's my brother. We ended up meeting again somehow and he let me in on another little story about him going to an @therealicp concert, getting a little too tipsy and how he got kicked out. Not just kicked out but KICKED out, my boy flew. He proceeded in saying that he was he awoke a bit later missing his shoe and his hat. He found the hat but never did find that shoe. Another one of his friends gave him a ride home with only one shoe. He then started crying that he can no longer go to the proctologist cause he had only one shoe and they wouldn't let him in. This story touched me so hard that I named my side business "Missing_shoe_inc".

Half of thats true, the concert, lost shoe, found the hat. 

I replied to your svg I think it was in the gathering thread. I could prob take it apart if I tried hard enough. I have so many people wanting things I just don't have the time with working all day and house upkeep/upgrades. I also don't believe I could get the shading between the yellow and reds right within the pieces. I just use rattle can spray paint. Were not going to gather this year. It's our 10 year anniversary and I think were going to do a few days at Disney. 

June 24, 2021
6:20 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
2395sp_Permalink sp_Print

Im just layin in this damn hospital bed wondering when i can go home. I been here since Saturday with complications from my gallbladder removal.

June 24, 2021
7:47 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9038
2396sp_Permalink sp_Print

MASTERWEEDO said
Im just layin in this damn hospital bed wondering when i can go home. I been here since Saturday with complications from my gallbladder removal.  

That's serious stuff, homie. Keep us updated, please. 

June 24, 2021
2:02 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2397sp_Permalink sp_Print

celebrating St John De Baptiste day gonna head downtown later with some friends to watch the habs beat vegas and enjoy the riots that will surely break out.

unlike you damn liberal idiots that riot because career criminals get shot here we riot when we win at sports and winning on St John's will be a riot.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 24, 2021
10:13 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2398sp_Permalink sp_Print

#OuiTheNorth

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 24, 2021
11:27 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2399sp_Permalink sp_Print

you locked us down for over a year
closed all bars and put a curfew on us
then you lift the curfew and open the bars
then the Habs make it to the Stanley cup finals for the first time in 28 years
and this happens on our biggest holiday Saint-Jean-Baptiste
what the fuck did you think would happen??

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 24, 2021
11:31 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2400sp_Permalink sp_Print

I thought riots were bad and uncivilized?

or is that only when black people and LGBT people riot against oppression?

I guess that makes Canada nothing but criminals and thugs now, right?

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
36 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

slimgummiesrezensionen, Larrylet, organic cbd gummies, HelenSkits, Jamhajk

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845