April 24, 2024
50 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What are you doing?
June 24, 2021
11:43 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4479
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2401sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
I thought riots were bad and uncivilized?

or is that only when black people and LGBT people riot against oppression?

I guess that makes Canada nothing but criminals and thugs now, right?  

we riot we don't purge and it happens for 1 night maybe another if we take the cup home and happens maybe once a decade.

it does not last 300+ days, we do not set pet shops on fire with the pets inside them, we do not loot Louis Vitton shop's, we don't burn down low-cost housing buildings, we do not shoot people, we don't drag people out of their cars and beat the snot out of them

and I seen the BLM LGTBQRS riots in america and finding a black or LGBTBQRS person in those  riots is harder to find than Waldo

we are rioting because we are proud those idiots in america that rioted in Portland are just idiots

where do you live again Jigglypuff??

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 25, 2021
2:33 am
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929
2402sp_Permalink sp_Print

So, let me get this straight. I want to see if I fully understand you.

rioting because of sports = okay.

rioting because unarmed black people are murdered by police and no justice was ever served = wrong, uncivilized. they're all criminals and thugs.

Do I got that right?

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

June 25, 2021
6:26 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
2403sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said

That's serious stuff, homie. Keep us updated, please.   

Well, that sucked.

Ended up on the ER with complications last Saturday. Must've been pretty bad cuz I was transported almost 3 hours away to a Pittsburgh hospital that deals with organ transplants. I had to spend 6 days there. I was jaundiced and vomiting so much I had to NG tube on Sunday. After seeing what the NG tube brought up, they put a stent in my bile duct and made a drain hole in a valve so the bile could drain away.  I slowly recovered, finally sent home Thursday night. I should be fine, still in extreme pain though. Can't have painkillers because they could constipate me and that could send me back to the hospital.

June 25, 2021
9:47 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040
2404sp_Permalink sp_Print

MASTERWEEDO said

Well, that sucked.

Ended up on the ER with complications last Saturday. Must've been pretty bad cuz I was transported almost 3 hours away to a Pittsburgh hospital that deals with organ transplants. I had to spend 6 days there. I was jaundiced and vomiting so much I had to NG tube on Sunday. After seeing what the NG tube brought up, they put a stent in my bile duct and made a drain hole in a valve so the bile could drain away.  I slowly recovered, finally sent home Thursday night. I should be fine, still in extreme pain though. Can't have painkillers because they could constipate me and that could send me back to the hospital.  

the_patriot_smack said

we riot we don't purge and it happens for 1 night maybe another if we take the cup home and happens maybe once a decade.

it does not last 300+ days, we do not set pet shops on fire with the pets inside them, we do not loot Louis Vitton shop's, we don't burn down low-cost housing buildings, we do not shoot people, we don't drag people out of their cars and beat the snot out of them

and I seen the BLM LGTBQRS riots in america and finding a black or LGBTBQRS person in those  riots is harder to find than Waldo

we are rioting because we are proud those idiots in america that rioted in Portland are just idiots

where do you live again Jigglypuff??  

Compare these two different people and their two different stories and two different perspectives on what is important in the world, and you will see a contrast so stark that it boggles the fucking mind. One represents a man in distress, going through horrendous physical and mental misery, but staying vigilant and optimistic. The other represents, in full view of everyone who ever lays eyes on this website, The Literal Antichrist of Intelligence, Compassion and Common Sense. There will never be a better example for Complete Ignorance than Smack's words that he typed that day, in that corner of time in the universe. Smack, you... you know what, what's the point?

MASTERTWEEDO man, I hope you get better and quick. I can't fathom your misery right now. I wish there was some way we could help. Seems like you have the strength within you to overcome this, you're doing great so far, homie! 

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

MASTERWEEDO
June 25, 2021
9:48 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

MASTERWEEDO said

Well, that sucked.

V8q7sTV.jpg

Any special tricks u r using to keep hydrated? (Heard after gallbladder surgery alcohol, carbonated drinks, high-fat, & high-sugar are out, while clear liquids & moderate fiber are in.)

Hope love, luck, & applied science turn ur butthole from

t3YbWwF.gifImage Enlarger

to

snreYNp.gif

ASAP.

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

June 25, 2021
10:00 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040
2406sp_Permalink sp_Print

krunk said

MASTERWEEDO said

Well, that sucked.

V8q7sTV.jpg

Any special tricks u r using to keep hydrated? (Heard after gallbladder surgery alcohol, carbonated drinks, high-fat, & high-sugar is out, while clear liquids & moderate fiber are in.)

Hope love, luck, & applied science turn ur butthole from

t3YbWwF.gifImage Enlarger

to

snreYNp.gif

ASAP.  

My wife had a sudden pancreatitis attack about 8 years back. I came home and she was in the bathub, paralyzed from pain. We had no idea what was wrong with her. She had mild back and stomach pain the day before, and the maggot scumbag doctor with the fancy earring turned her away and said nothing was wrong with her... anyway, she equated the pain as being worse than child birth, by far. Not even close. And this woman gave birth with no pain meds for both children! ... so the docs said she was close to death. And for four years, my wife could not have:

1. Any alcohol. Even a shot of liquor could've flared her up and killed her.

2. Too much fat. For years I spent extra time at the grocery store, tallying up fat grams on the nutrition info of food boxes, because she was only able to handle a certain amount of grams a day. 

So TWEEDO, you may be in store for this. But on the plus side, she got her gallbladder out a couple years back to combat the pancreatitis, and now she can have high fats again, but she is still wary of the alcohol. So despite that miserable misery of miseries, a few positive things emerged... she lost lots of weight by eating meticulously for years (although I felt so bad, a low fat life is pretty dull), she learned how to supplement her cravings for fats and sugars with things like spicy food and coffee, two things that she never really cared about beforehand.. and she doesn't drink alcohol anymore, which is always a healthy lifestyle. She was never a big drinker anyway, but she is even more vibrant and healthy with consumption at zero. 

Positives out of the negatives, homies. It's real.

June 25, 2021
1:22 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2407sp_Permalink sp_Print

glad to hear your doing better Weedo

jiggles the clown said
So, let me get this straight. I want to see if I fully understand you.

rioting because of sports = okay.

rioting because unarmed black people are murdered by police and no justice was ever served = wrong, uncivilized. they're all criminals and thugs.

Do I got that right?  

and yes celebrating a HUGE sports win on the biggest holiday in Quebec after over a year of lockdowns and curfew's is OK nobody got hurt and the damage was minimal.

but setting buildings on fire, looting small businesses, blocking traffic, and assaulting people in their cars and in some cases even killing people for over 300 days in the name of a career criminal who overdosed while in police custody is not OK

is that really that hard to understand???

you live in Portland, don't you???

if the world had an asshole it would be Portland because that's where all the shit comes out

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 25, 2021
2:15 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2408sp_Permalink sp_Print

got it.

white people rioting over sports = perfectly okay.

minorities rioting over injustices = they're thugs and criminals.

See. I understand you perfectly. You're a bigot. You're just too much of a cowardly fuck to own up to the fact that you hate black people, you hate queer people. You hate anyone who doesn't look and think exactly like you do.

June 25, 2021
2:48 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

jiggles the clown said
got it.

white people rioting over sports = perfectly okay.

minorities rioting over injustices = they're thugs and criminals.

See. I understand you perfectly. You're a bigot. You're just too much of a cowardly fuck to own up to the fact that you hate black people, you hate queer people. You hate anyone who doesn't look and think exactly like you do.  

lol look at the triggered little soylie

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA

you see people this is what the liberal left does when they don't agree with you they call you a racist or a homophobe to deflect from their own ignorance.

but the Montreal riot last night was clearly not done by white people alone this ignorant soylie does not know Montreal is one of the most diverse cities in the world and looking at the videos from last night it clearly show's the diversity white people/black people/French people/English people hell even a few Indian people with turbans all took part of the historic celebration.

but when you look at the BLM riot's in Portland you know what is clearly missing??

minorities not a black face in sight just a sea of antifascist facists 

https://i0.wp.com/i.ibb.co/yQyqYRy/IQ-of-portland-residents.jpg?w=250&ssl=1Image Enlarger

this picture alone says all there needs to be known about the great IQ and knowledge of Portland

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 25, 2021
3:22 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2410sp_Permalink sp_Print

See? exactly what I said. Too much of a cowardly bitch to just admit it.

You know what's even more hilarious? How clearly triggered and hypocritical you always are. Look at all the angry ranting you do about every little thing? All I have to do to trigger you is mention that donald trump is a rapist. Or that you're mindlessly parroting white nationalist bullshit.

it's absolutely hilarious how sensitive you are. Are all canadians that much of a bitch or just you?

June 25, 2021
4:06 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2411sp_Permalink sp_Print

https://i0.wp.com/i.ibb.co/tK5WtqQ/mtl-riots.jpg?w=250&ssl=1Image Enlarger

Montreal Celebration riot clearly white and black people united

https://i0.wp.com/i.ibb.co/WnHQDXr/portland.jpg?w=250&ssl=1Image Enlarger

Portland BLM rally where it's only white soylies

and that's Canadian unlike america we have not lost our capitol 

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 25, 2021
5:19 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2412sp_Permalink sp_Print

congrats. You found a picture of, what? 100, maybe 150 people? that's cool. too bad the riots were, by your own admission, days on end and easily had thousands of people taking part.

oh, and hey. - here are even some pictures of...GASP. Black people protesting in portland. ezjvejdueaaionk.jpgImage Enlarger

Image Enlarger

Now, do you have an argument that *can't* be debunked with 5 seconds of google? Just admit it, bro. You're a fucking racist.

June 25, 2021
5:25 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2413sp_Permalink sp_Print

nobody want's black people to get shot by the police more than the people of Portland

everytime a black person is shot by police the fine people of Portland go on a looting spree

probably how Jigglypuff gets all his Warhammer miniatures those things are pricey

RIOTS Portland Police Reassure Antifa That Man Shot by Police Was White to Avoid Riot

actual headline from TODAY

https://summit.news/2021/06/25/portland-police-reassure-antifa-that-man-shot-by-police-was-white-to-avoid-riot/

these antifa soylies are on standby 24/7 just waiting for a black man to be shot so they can score a free new TV what a shithole portland is.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 25, 2021
5:29 pm
jiggles the clown
Members

So no. You don't have an actual argument. Good to know, racist.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/summit-news/

June 25, 2021
5:38 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2415sp_Permalink sp_Print

actual tweet from today

lollollollollollollollollollol

and calling me a racist is the same thing as calling me an anorectic nothing could be further from the truth

you ignorant soylie 

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 25, 2021
5:42 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2416sp_Permalink sp_Print

Okay. People were wrong about the race of the person who was shot.

That doesn't make anything you said true. Just like everything else you posted is a lie. - pictures of white protester, pretending that none of the protesters were black.

And now you take a tweet and pretend that proves all the other lies your fake news is trying to spread.

You're really fucking stupid but what else can you expect from a bigot 

June 25, 2021
5:51 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2417sp_Permalink sp_Print

what a shithole

I would rather live on the gaza strip than Portland

https://i0.wp.com/i.ibb.co/ZHbgmpw/shitholw.jpg?w=250&ssl=1Image Enlarger

Jigglypuff what kind of meds you on?? Prozac?  Celexa?? Seroquel??

let me guess a mixture of all of them

fucking soylie

lollollollollollollollollollol

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 25, 2021
5:56 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2418sp_Permalink sp_Print

it also ignores; the amount of people IN YOUR OWN TWEET REPLIES saying they don't care if he was white. The fact that police lie all the time, and have even incorrectly called arrested protesters white in the past when they weren't. and the fact that even after that tweet people didn't just say "oh, he's white? we out then"

oh, AND that tweet was from yesterday. check the timestamp, dumbass. 9PM june 24th.

So, lets add this to the list of stupid and wrong things you've said.

oh, and look at that. Now you're trying to bash mental illness. So you're bigotry includes racism, homophobia, transphobia, and ableism. Anything else you want to add?

June 25, 2021
6:00 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

I'd like 2 add

YouTube Video White girls fuck dogs - rusty cage

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

June 25, 2021
6:01 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2420sp_Permalink sp_Print

what a shithole

look at these violent trash people

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
42 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes, THC Edibles

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845