April 23, 2024
44 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What are you doing?
June 25, 2021
6:03 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2421sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yeah, it's a rough city. You're just too much of a cowardly bigoted bitch to make it here.

that's all you sound like.

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

June 25, 2021
6:05 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4478
2422sp_Permalink sp_Print

https://i0.wp.com/i.ibb.co/Msfpscc/people-of-color.jpg?w=250&ssl=1Image Enlarger

find me a black person that was arrested for burning shit down rioting and looting in portland it's all soylies I would not be surprised in Jigglypuff himself was in this picture

I mean just look at these people 

lollollollollollollol

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 25, 2021
6:13 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175
2423sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said

...find me a black person that was arrested for burning shit down...

Jesus.gifImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop krunk :

jiggles the clown
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

June 25, 2021
6:19 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2424sp_Permalink sp_Print

So. Lets have a brief recap of all the lies the_bigot_smack has tried spreading, now.

there's no black people protesting in portland(cherry picking evidence to support this lie).

protesters left as soon as police said they only shot a white man(using fake news media, and taking statements out of context)

that only white people were arrested in relation to the portland protests(cherry picked mugshots, which if he'd actually look at his own 'evidence', proves him false).

Want to keep going? or are you getting tired of being a lying bigot?

June 25, 2021
6:22 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2425sp_Permalink sp_Print

https://i0.wp.com/i.ibb.co/Msfpscc/people-of-color.jpg?w=250&ssl=1Image Enlarger

I am sure Jigglypuff is the soylie with glasses and pink and blue hair in the bottom right corner.

is that you jiggles??? did you get arrested looting warhammer miniatures??

you look like a child molester

are you a registered sex offender??

how many times you watch the netflix movie cuties??

do you live in a tent next to a starbucks, stealing their wi-fi??

how many times you step on an empty heroin needle??

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 25, 2021
6:28 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2426sp_Permalink sp_Print

It's always hilarious when morons like The_Bigot_Who_Smokes_Smack get triggered they just resort to insults that don't even bother me. You've noticed I've been ignoring every half-retarded insult you lob, right? How much does it piss you off knowing I don't give a fuck what you think regardless of how triggered you are? Be honest, now. It really pisses you off knowing I don't give a shit about some canadian bigots opinion. Doesn't it?

Now try not to get arrested next time you riot over sports. Or do, I don't give a shit. Just don't drop the soap there, I'm sure someone in prison is desperate enough to want you as their bitch. Not like you'd be able to fight back.

June 25, 2021
6:32 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2427sp_Permalink sp_Print

this soylie is calling me a racist for saying it's white people doing all the vandalism and damage in the portland riots

and trying his hardest to say no it's the black people doing it

he went full retard

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 25, 2021
6:36 pm
jiggles the clown
Members

Come on, now. Don't change the subject. I know it's hard once you get hopped up on amphetamines and start to fantasize about fucking your sister but come on. Try to focus.

June 25, 2021
6:36 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175
2429sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
So. Lets have a brief recap...

Ew.gifImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop krunk :

the_patriot_smack, jiggles the clown, MASTERWEEDO
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

June 25, 2021
6:48 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2430sp_Permalink sp_Print

funny how the real racists always try and defect their racism by calling someone else a racist.

and unlike you Jigglypuff my body is a temple and I do not use drugs and never have even experienced with them

the only drugs I take are prescription drugs and it's for diabetes and blood clots nothing to alter my mind and I pay 900% less than you americans do.

you could have been paying the same amount as me but that was one of the first things your fake president put a stop too

I am done arguing with a retard like you I never signed up for the special Olympics

have a nice day and try not to step in any human shit or a heroin needle next time you are out buying Warhammer miniatures.

god bless

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 25, 2021
6:52 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2431sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hahahaha. Oh my god the irony. The hypocrisy.

Get off the smack, druggy. You're clearly gone stupid from all the holes in your brain.

June 25, 2021
9:26 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040
2432sp_Permalink sp_Print

The topic is called "What Are You Doing?"

I am, in spite of myself, finding it funny when Smack said "are you living in a tent next to a Starbucks stealing their wifi?" That shit was so specific it was hilarious. 

Anyway, enough of The Fuhrer Smack..

I am currently... CHILLIN. 

I have like two months of getting paid until I get to choose one of the now 5 job options I've been offered in Vermont. We are going to take our time traveling to NY, chill there for a bit with the family and homies, then go move to Vermont. I will start up my dispensary in about a year, as they don't open up recreational cannabis stores until October 2022. Life is so fucking good right now. 

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

the_patriot_smack, MASTERWEEDO
June 25, 2021
11:31 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2433sp_Permalink sp_Print

just watched Jackie Brown again and I gotta say

Jackie Brown > Pulp Fiction

this scene is just the best

90's Tarantino is the best Tarantino

Whoop Whoop the_patriot_smack :

Old Mr Dangerous

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 25, 2021
11:36 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
2434sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said
just watched Jackie Brown again and I gotta say

Jackie Brown > Pulp Fiction

this scene is just the best

90's Tarantino is the best Tarantino  

It's impossible to pick a "best" Tarantino... but yeah, "Jackie Brown" is a heavy contender. I saw it in theaters as a teen. 

It's funny because I was just watching a "Kill Bill" scene on YouTube. Definitely not my favorite Tarantino, but still towers above most modern filmmakers.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

the_patriot_smack
June 26, 2021
12:23 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
2435sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said

My wife had a sudden pancreatitis attack about 8 years back. I came home and she was in the bathub, paralyzed from pain. We had no idea what was wrong with her. She had mild back and stomach pain the day before, and the maggot scumbag doctor with the fancy earring turned her away and said nothing was wrong with her... anyway, she equated the pain as being worse than child birth, by far. Not even close. And this woman gave birth with no pain meds for both children! ... so the docs said she was close to death. And for four years, my wife could not have:

1. Any alcohol. Even a shot of liquor could've flared her up and killed her.

2. Too much fat. For years I spent extra time at the grocery store, tallying up fat grams on the nutrition info of food boxes, because she was only able to handle a certain amount of grams a day. 

So TWEEDO, you may be in store for this. But on the plus side, she got her gallbladder out a couple years back to combat the pancreatitis, and now she can have high fats again, but she is still wary of the alcohol. So despite that miserable misery of miseries, a few positive things emerged... she lost lots of weight by eating meticulously for years (although I felt so bad, a low fat life is pretty dull), she learned how to supplement her cravings for fats and sugars with things like spicy food and coffee, two things that she never really cared about beforehand.. and she doesn't drink alcohol anymore, which is always a healthy lifestyle. She was never a big drinker anyway, but she is even more vibrant and healthy with consumption at zero. 

Positives out of the negatives, homies. It's real.  

Well, I dont drink, so that wont be an issue. I did the low fat thing for the month before my surgery, now I'm slowing trying to eat a normal diet and see how my body reacts.

What worries me most, is that they don't really know why this all happened, there was nothing on any scan. Just a dilated bile duct in need of a stent. I got lucky that I got nice docs, cuz it seems like I could have died. They spent 4 days stabilizing my blood levels, after the stent got put in. They still aren't sure why I'm in so much pain. 

June 26, 2021
1:05 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2436sp_Permalink sp_Print

MASTERWEEDO said

Well, I dont drink, so that wont be an issue. I did the low fat thing for the month before my surgery, now I'm slowing trying to eat a normal diet and see how my body reacts.

What worries me most, is that they don't really know why this all happened, there was nothing on any scan. Just a dilated bile duct in need of a stent. I got lucky that I got nice docs, cuz it seems like I could have died. They spent 4 days stabilizing my blood levels, after the stent got put in. They still aren't sure why I'm in so much pain.   

that sucks, dude. Did they at least give ya some good pain meds or something?

I broke my foot like, a month and a half- almost 2 months ago and all I got to show for it is some 600mg ibuprofen.

June 26, 2021
3:08 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
2437sp_Permalink sp_Print

My wife said she ate as little as possible, low fat for 3 years. Like instead of 3 meals that are heavy, she did like 5 small meals. 

I remember when we discovered those Baked Cheetos that are much lower fat, that was a nice treat for her. 

Your life sounds like a living hell right now dude, hang in there.

June 26, 2021
7:22 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2438sp_Permalink sp_Print

watching the real president of america

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l561c_BR-w

Whoop Whoop the_patriot_smack :

Psyral

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

June 28, 2021
3:36 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2439sp_Permalink sp_Print

pulling my god damn hair out trying to figure out this code.

I don't wanna get too technical, but making an LED blink a pattern, or do morse code or something, is a lot fucking harder than it looks without using the delay() function, which sucks for code because it literally pauses the code for however many miliseconds you tell it to delay for - which means it can't do anything else.

June 28, 2021
4:54 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

jiggles the clown said
pulling my god damn hair out trying to figure out this code. 

I don't wanna get too technical, but making an LED blink a pattern, or do morse code or something, is a lot fucking harder than it looks without using the delay() function, which sucks for code because it literally pauses the code for however many miliseconds you tell it to delay for - which means it can't do anything else.  

I am assuming you are using C++.  Since you don't have a good way to multi-thread, you can use a main loop methodology. 

Not sure what your required logic is but the idea is you never use any delay(). It will require some time calculations. If it was morse code, you could setup an array of time deltas between a toggleLight() function. The loops checks the amount of time passed and if it is more than the next time delta in the queue, then call toggleLight().  

Again, not sure what you are making exactly, but if the project has many possible actions that can be handled, you may want to go further and turn the main loop into a message queue handler.

Unfortunately, the Arduino does not have a great way to multithread so you have to resort to a main loop or even a main loop message queue handler.

If you want any assistance, let me know. I have been coding for a living for close to 30 years. While c++ is not my language of choice (I like c#), I can most likely still help.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
52 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

DeweySew, JosephPrope, Larrylak, khan123

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845