April 26, 2024
86 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What are you doing?
July 28, 2021
2:41 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4480
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2481sp_Permalink sp_Print

last week I was listening to AJB and the song play with me came on and at that moment I decided to start selling

every year there is more of us and all we do is fill the box, well I have 18 giant tubs filled to the rim with almost every action figure you could think of that I just been hoarding over the past 10 years.

already made close to $2,000 cash and I haven't even gotten started and I still am buying I bought a kids entire childhood today at a goodwill for $30

https://i0.wp.com/i.ibb.co/GTYZvSb/JP.jpg?w=250&ssl=1Image Enlarger

I expect to get over $200 just for the Jurrasic Park and Batman TAS figures alone

the market is hot right now, check your local goodwill and just post them on facebook marketplace easy money

Whoop Whoop the_patriot_smack :

Old Mr Dangerous

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

July 31, 2021
4:29 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929
2482sp_Permalink sp_Print

So, I keep having some set backs with my arduino project; mostly, wires keep fucking breaking while i'm testing shit and I have to keep resolding them. I think my soldering iron was set too high and I was weakening the wires maybe? because they keep breaking at the soldering point. ah well. shits mostly done now I just gotta wire up the bluetooth module.

the buffer tube for my AR came today, too. so thats dope. I could'a sworn the one i bought had a buffer and buffer spring too but when it came it was just the tube, castle nut and catch, so I ordered the buffer and spring, should be here in the next day or two. plus the lower parts kit should be here tuesday. until then though, it's slowly starting to come together;

PXL_20210731_211325533.jpgImage Enlarger

PXL_20210731_211330141.jpgImage Enlarger

Look ma, no serial numbers. Fuck the ATF.

Whoop Whoop jiggles the clown :

Psyral, Noawareness

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

August 1, 2021
1:27 am
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2483sp_Permalink sp_Print

keep on soldering jiggllypuff

keep on soldering 

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 1, 2021
1:39 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Sounds to me like a cold solder joint. Maybe dirty wires. Brushing the wire ends with steal wool and using a rosin core solder helps. along with heating the wire with the iron and letting the wires melt the solder. Be carful with this if the joint is close to the board - you may need a heat sink clip.

When possible, if it is something that can be made modular, I try to use m/f crimp connectors instead of solder.

Whoop Whoop Psyral :

the_patriot_smack
(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
August 1, 2021
5:02 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9041
2485sp_Permalink sp_Print

Somehow, at 5 am I have a bit of internet... enough to post something... so here we go...

To answer Smack, yes my dad has been married four times. He is a crazy man that deserves a thread of his own... his first wife he had my sister with, and that wife went blind. The second he had my oldest brother with (the man you put on your profile picture for a bit, R.I.P.) turned out to be an extreme schizophrenic. The kind that harms children in ways I won't describe. She is the one in the institution. I met her twice and never wish to again.... the third is my mom, she is moving with us to Vermont. Her story is a long one and her son, my closest brother, also died R.I.P. And my dad's 4th wife is some dumb old bitch that we all hate.

As planned, we took our time traveling. Two vehicles this time. Now we are at a cabin for free, killing time. To flush the toilet you just lug a bucket of pond water and pour it in the back.

Two coincidences happened that were so fucking unbelievable that I barely believe it myself. 1st was a man called out the dispensary I worked at for 7 years at the KOA pool in Omaha, Nebraska. Turns out it was the main grower we started with, back in 2014! I hadn't heard from him in about 5 years. We had a bewildered chat. Now we are touching base on Instagram. The odds of this are approximately 1:1,000,000.

Flash forward to the final day before NY... we are in a torrential downpour on the highway. Not much visibility but I was comfy. Suddenly there is no traffic besides myself and a one-of-a-kind station wagon with the wood lining design and a one-of-a-kind license plate. It pulls ahead of me and takes an exit..... so, there was this frequent medical customer I used to sell product to at the dispensary, and we became friends a bit. Like we smoked once or twice and I sold him a humongous bag of shrooms once, that he ate all of. A very nice guy that was living near us in Colorado . He was originally from upstate NY, so we always bonded over that. .... well, guess what? That was him driving back to NY, pulling ahead of me on that grey rainy highway. No doubt about it. I tried to find his social media but couldn't, and I no longer had his number due to a new cell, so I decided to do a simple background check. I figured if any old NY addresses turned up that were near where he took that exit, then it had to be him. Sure enough, the location was 21 miles from there. So yep, it was him. The odds of this are 1:100,000,000.

To be continued...

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

Noawareness, Psyral, the_patriot_smack, JiffyLong
August 1, 2021
3:15 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2486sp_Permalink sp_Print

Psyral Infection said
Sounds to me like a cold solder joint. Maybe dirty wires. Brushing the wire ends with steal wool and using a rosin core solder helps. along with heating the wire with the iron and letting the wires melt the solder. Be carful with this if the joint is close to the board - you may need a heat sink clip.

When possible, if it is something that can be made modular, I try to use m/f crimp connectors instead of solder.  

Well, the arduino and most of the things I use already have one kind of a header or another; the arduino itself has male pins, the bluetooth modules I use have male pins, my batteries have female JST connections built in, etc. So I try not to solder anything directly into the boards if at all possible, everything is modular and disconnects. But I still gotta solder shit to pins, and those connections keep breaking. starting to annoy me, if I'm going real honest.

soldering wires to other wires is fine. I'm good at that. it really is just soldering wires to header pins that I'm bad at. just gotta keep doing it, I guess.

August 1, 2021
4:50 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
2487sp_Permalink sp_Print

For the pins, have you tried pin connectors?

61cpyJ7ocwL._SL1000_.jpgImage Enlarger

They come in 1x1, 2x1, 3x1, 4x1, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4,.. . Actually you can get them in almost any combination.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
August 1, 2021
8:29 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2488sp_Permalink sp_Print

Psyral Infection said
For the pins, have you tried pin connectors?

They come in 1x1, 2x1, 3x1, 4x1, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4,.. . Actually you can get them in almost any combination.  

I use those for testing code and temp connections but I don't trust 'em for more permanent installations. in my experience they tend to be kinda loose. Maybe just the ones I have? might be worth checking other ones, I suppose.

August 2, 2021
9:12 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9041
2489sp_Permalink sp_Print

Sitting here with my cat Esteban... he turned out to be a loyal traveler... the stars are stellar... just stupendous... in the woods of nowhere...

August 2, 2021
9:24 pm
JiffyLong
JiffyLong
Members
Forum Posts: 2160
2490sp_Permalink sp_Print

Still getting it I guess. Glass made the old fashioned way. Not a whole lot else I still think about this forum tho… B8009AFD-3996-467B-AECF-4DFFF1871085.jpegImage Enlarger

I was watching this movie on Hulu the other night some horror comedy about black magic. The shit had Esham My 9 Rhymes playing right from the jump and I just had the movie on for background noise too so it definitely caught me off guard. 

"Your girl fucked me 'cause you cummin' quicker than FedEx Air"- Sean Law

August 2, 2021
9:39 pm
JiffyLong
JiffyLong
Members
Forum Posts: 2160
2491sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said
As planned, we took our time traveling.

Seen the pics on the gram beautiful pics. 

Whoop Whoop JiffyLong :

Old Mr Dangerous

"Your girl fucked me 'cause you cummin' quicker than FedEx Air"- Sean Law

August 3, 2021
3:47 am
jiggles the clown
Members
2492sp_Permalink sp_Print

parts kit for my lower came, so i got that(mostly) all built. I fucked up the roll pin for the bolt catch so i had to order some more from amazon and hopefully not fuck it up the second time around.

other than that, just working on models. getting shit done, slowly but surely. meeting up with some friends for lunch on thursday, looking forward to that.

August 3, 2021
11:28 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2493sp_Permalink sp_Print

learnt something new today

dry rot

I had this 1995 Tyson Vs McNeeley t-shirt in pristine condition never washed never worn mint shirt I listed it for $200 and I only paid $4 for it at a church bazaar.

got a bite real fast and the guy asked if I checked for dry rot I told him the shirt is in mint condition no holes perfect shirt he said he would pay me the $200 if there is no dry rot if not he would give me $40

he came over and asked me to simply pull the bottom of the shirt

it ripped so fucking easy a huge tear and I hardly pulled it was heartbreaking losing $160 just like that.

but the dude was cool and schooled me he's a big dealer in vintage shirts and said even if you buy a shirt at a concert just as a souvenir not to wear it always wash it once if not dry rot sets in

I still made 10X my money but fuck the $200 would have been nice, some of you assholes that go to an ICP concert and buy everything you can for future resale might find this information useful.

Whoop Whoop the_patriot_smack :

JiffyLong

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 4, 2021
8:06 pm
jiggles the clown
Members

new roll pins came and i finished my lower

PXL_20210805_010050741.jpgImage Enlarger

PXL_20210805_010055114.jpgImage Enlarger

the buffer and buffer spring was supposed to come friday, and the upper should be here tuesday. getting a 7.5" barrel and making it a pistol. just need to look into a forward assist, reflex sight, might get a laser for it. and of course some mags and ammo. but im happy i got this done. its scratched all to shit. but i think the scars give it a little character.

August 4, 2021
10:09 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2495sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
 might get a laser for it. 

you better not be planning on pointing that laser in the eyes of police officers like so many losers of Portland have in the past

you better respect and support the police considering so many of them left your city for greener pastures the ones who stayed are heroes.

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 4, 2021
11:33 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
2496sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said

jiggles the clown said

some faggot shit

fuck off, child abuser.

Noawareness

August 4, 2021
11:42 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2497sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said

the_patriot_smack said

jiggles the clown said

some faggot shit

fuck off, child abuser.  

lollollollollol

look at the homophobic pedophile trying to deflect

paint your Warhammer figs you soldering soylie

we all now know why you ain't going to the gathering

Chris Hansen would catch you 

bonne nuit cherie

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 5, 2021
1:05 am
jiggles the clown
Members
2498sp_Permalink sp_Print

Noawareness

August 5, 2021
1:21 am
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
2499sp_Permalink sp_Print

when a pedophile posts an age-restricted video

it just confirms he's a pedophile

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 5, 2021
2:32 am
jiggles the clown
Members
2500sp_Permalink sp_Print

Noawareness

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
81 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
3 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

mobiyic222, Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845