October 18, 2024
11 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What are you doing?
August 11, 2023
5:18 am
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1958
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3361sp_Permalink sp_Print

Been working 60 hours weeks for the last few months, hustling, grinding, trying to get what I need to support me and mine. Keeping busy working 12s five nights a week.

Came up with the nastiest virus I've had in awhile, getting better but shits still stale as fuck. Fiance helped me through the worst of it but now that I'm getting better she's starting to get sick so I'm taking care of her.

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

August 14, 2023
2:01 am
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4549
3362sp_Permalink sp_Print

Just saw Metallica at the Olympic Stadium close to 60,000 people were there

awesome experience even with the only beer being Coors Light and they cost $14.75 a can for light fucking beer bottles of water were $9 and a Mr Freeze was $3.25 crazy expensive two hot dogs a bag of chips and a can on Coors was $37.50 and there were lineups to buy that shit.

but never again it took almost 3 hours for me to get home, and over an hour just to get outside the Stadium getting in was no problem I skipped Five Finger Death Punch because I never heard of them but 3 hours to get home killed me on a normal day I could drive there in 20 minutes.

fuck stadium concerts I wish they played the Bell Center instead.

Whoop Whoop the_patriot_smack :

norsemoron

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 14, 2023
9:22 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9055
3363sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hanging on the porch before a 5 day work stretch. Our dispensary got voted Best in Vermont (outside of one particular county) which is crazy considering there are over 60 dispensaries now... now we are trying for Best in Rutland VT. Give us a vote if you give a sheizer, or better yet come visit us at Mountain Girl Cannabis.

https://rutlandherald.secondstreetapp.com/2023-Rutland-Herald-Best-of-the-Best-Readers-Choice-Awards/gallery/393227102

Other than that, life is mostly cool right now. Housing crisis and floods suck, but life goes on.

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

norsemoron
November 11, 2023
9:38 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
3364sp_Permalink sp_Print

I live in Parc-X

a long time ago it was heavily Ukrainian, then it became Greektown but now it's Little India with a very big Indian/Sheikh population and I love my Indian brothers 50 cent samosas all day long.

and tonight is their biggest holiday Diwali but something is off with it this year

the weird part is on Diwali Indian people proudly display the swastica not the nazi slanted version but it's still a swastica it just feels very odd with what's going on with the Jewish population these days in Montreal alone two Yashiva's and one synagogue was attacked in the past 3 days.

so seems they maybe should have calmed down on the swasticas this year.

but at least I get fireworks at midnight

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

November 12, 2023
8:57 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8242
3365sp_Permalink sp_Print

the_patriot_smack said
...so seems they maybe should have calmed down on the swasticas this year.

but at least I get fireworks at midnight  

I worked with an Indian Sikh for a few years, turban & all, & his attitude was Nazis couldn't steal his tribe's culture. Sorta like gays can't steal a rainbow. Joy is joy & it belongs to anyone willing to claim it.

What am I doing...

YouTube Video 2pac Ft Trick Daddy - Still Ballin (Whit Lyrics)

Whoop Whoop krunk :

the_patriot_smack
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

November 12, 2023
9:49 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
3366sp_Permalink sp_Print

the Sikhs are amazing people I go to a depaneur owned by them and we became good buddies they even give me a bottle of wine every Christmas that I re-gift because I hate wine.

in Canada, the Sikhs pretty much run a monopoly on the trucking industry that's why it was so funny when Trudeau called the freedom convoy racists.

a Sikh just won Big Brother too in an amazing fashion

the LGTB flag is not a rainbow a rainbow has 7 colors the pride one has 6 they don't use the indigo color at the top of the rainbow because it represents heaven touching the earth 

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

November 14, 2023
9:23 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3367sp_Permalink sp_Print

Watching the new Rick & Morty. Day off. Letting the LASIK do it's thing. Anyone else had it done?

Got one of these Homedics peddler things for only $64 a few months back because the store was going out of business for good. If they had more I would've bought them all and slung em on Ebay. They retail for $300 average. Anyway, been using the cheaper ones for years but this one rocks. They're a great little exercise for lazy days, if you're playing video games or watching a movie, anything sitting, really. If I weren't still a drinker I'd be slimmer from it, but at the very least they tone my calves so that I look like a goddamn champion runner. 

JiffyLong
November 14, 2023
10:22 am
JiffyLong
JiffyLong
Members
Forum Posts: 2170
3368sp_Permalink sp_Print

Just ordered a vaporizer that you can put ur weed in. I’m kicking the backwoods finally lmao. 

Whoop Whoop JiffyLong :

Old Mr Dangerous, the_patriot_smack, norsemoron

"Your girl fucked me 'cause you cummin' quicker than FedEx Air"- Sean Law

November 14, 2023
10:34 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3369sp_Permalink sp_Print

JiffyLong said
Just ordered a vaporizer that you can put ur weed in. I’m kicking the backwoods finally lmao.   

Which one? Some are definitely better than others.

JiffyLong
November 14, 2023
1:30 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
3370sp_Permalink sp_Print

I had a vape that made all my weed smell like popcorn

Whoop Whoop the_patriot_smack :

JiffyLong, norsemoron

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

November 14, 2023
3:35 pm
JiffyLong
JiffyLong
Members
3371sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said

Which one? Some are definitely better than others.  

The is one…
https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/potv-one-vaporizer

before I had this ordered I fucked up n bought one for nic juice I returned that instantly once I figured that out lmao. 

Whoop Whoop JiffyLong :

the_patriot_smack, Old Mr Dangerous

November 14, 2023
9:36 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
3372sp_Permalink sp_Print

Old Mr Dangerous said
Watching the new Rick & Morty. Day off. 

do the new voice actors bother you as much as they bother me?

it's just slightly off but it fucking irks me

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

November 15, 2023
5:11 am
jiggles the clown
Members
3373sp_Permalink sp_Print

Christmas shopping.

Already?

Already. IDGAF about black Friday and I like to do my shopping early so that if I think of other things in the next month or so I can just grab it.

I don't know everyone else, but I grew up pretty poor and my family had a tradition of one "big"/expensive present and then a bunch of cheaper stuff. I still have that mentality but my ideas of expensive vs cheap are a lot different.

Back when I was like 15-16, I was super excited just to get anything worth more than like 100 bucks as my big present. Now? I ordered my fiance a coach bag and wallet. She mentioned she always wanted one but couldn't justify it so, she's fucking getting one. Also got her a lot of things like a pennywise collectible figure, some rocky horror picture show film strips, ya know shit horror nerds love.

Whoop Whoop jiggles the clown :

Old Mr Dangerous, norsemoron

November 15, 2023
6:56 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3374sp_Permalink sp_Print

JiffyLong said

The is one…
https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/potv-one-vaporizer

before I had this ordered I fucked up n bought one for nic juice I returned that instantly once I figured that out lmao.   

I've had a few throughout the years and my favorite so far is actually a cheap one, only $35. The Commute by Sesh Gear. Simple, easy to handle, no stirring the stuff up needed, hits good, not messy, compact, durable. I've has some that were well over a hundred bucks that I just didn't dig. There's so many now.

the_patriot_smack said

Old Mr Dangerous said
Watching the new Rick & Morty. Day off. 

do the new voice actors bother you as much as they bother me?

it's just slightly off but it fucking irks me  

I noticed the changes a few times, they don't bother me much. I really liked the spaghetti corpse episode, thought that was clever. Mr. Poopybutthole was pretty obnoxious in episode one, however. He lost all of his charm lol

jiggles the clown said
Christmas shopping.

Already?

Already. IDGAF about black Friday and I like to do my shopping early so that if I think of other things in the next month or so I can just grab it.

I don't know everyone else, but I grew up pretty poor and my family had a tradition of one "big"/expensive present and then a bunch of cheaper stuff. I still have that mentality but my ideas of expensive vs cheap are a lot different.

Back when I was like 15-16, I was super excited just to get anything worth more than like 100 bucks as my big present. Now? I ordered my fiance a coach bag and wallet. She mentioned she always wanted one but couldn't justify it so, she's fucking getting one. Also got her a lot of things like a pennywise collectible figure, some rocky horror picture show film strips, ya know shit horror nerds love.  

We were poverty as well and had a similar style most of the time. I got an old school train set one year, a spirograph the next. As my dad's electrical business started to profit, we stayed mostly the same, but my mom filled in the blanks with nice clothes for us. My dad stayed stingy and my mom would get us Starter jackets, Jordan's, etc. I never asked for anything, myself. I hated asking for stuff. My older brothers wanted the superficial things. But I still rocked them Jordan's with pride, don't get me wrong. Some kids thought we were rich, even though we lived in a literal hunting shack by the woods. After 8 years we finished building our new house from the very ground up. Life is weird.

JiffyLong, norsemoron
November 15, 2023
10:00 am
JiffyLong
JiffyLong
Members
3375sp_Permalink sp_Print

I always thought Trevor from GTA V sounded like Rick they should’ve got that guy to do the voice. 

On the Christmas tip, well, I was in poverty AND my birthday is December 19th… the rumors are true you don’t get as much shit when your birthday is close to Christmas. 

Whoop Whoop JiffyLong :

norsemoron, Old Mr Dangerous

November 15, 2023
8:32 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
3376sp_Permalink sp_Print

JiffyLong said
I always thought Trevor from GTA V sounded like Rick they should’ve got that guy to do the voice. 

On the Christmas tip, well, I was in poverty AND my birthday is December 19th… the rumors are true you don’t get as much shit when your birthday is close to Christmas.   

My youngest daughter is December 10th, I get it lol... 

Rick & Morty Fandom reminds me of Juggalo Fandom. There are loud idiots that make a mockery of it, but within the actual source material, lies so much depth and fun. 

November 15, 2023
9:04 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

I was born on New Year's Day exactly one week after Christmas but I never really experienced that problem. I got gifts on both days but Christmas was always the better.

like one year I got a Super Nintendo for Christmas but on my birthday I got Zelda

and dammit why did you have to quote princess twinkie??

but it's alright I found it extremely amusing that a self-proclaimed Satanist celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ

and for the record, Jesus was born actually on January 7th 

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

November 16, 2023
2:22 am
jiggles the clown
Members

See? My signature proves itself true once again.

Also, you fucking moron. Christmas is a pegan holiday, called yule. That like most things was stolen and bastardized by christians. True Christians shouldn't celebrate it. Or Easter

norsemoron

November 17, 2023
5:57 am
JiffyLong
JiffyLong
Members

Vaporizer came in yesterday. Shit is a game changer. Coughing? Gagging? Chest feeling like it’s about to cave in? Well no more this shit literally feels like I’m just breathing normal air. And it doesn’t even use that much weed. I use to go thru a pack of backwoods a day, that’s 5 blunts 2-3 grams each. But this shit right here, nilla??? This doesn’t even take a gram and I still feel like I smoked a blunt. 
i am now officially smoke free

Absolute. Game. Changer. 

Whoop Whoop JiffyLong :

norsemoron

November 17, 2023
7:43 am
jiggles the clown
Members
3380sp_Permalink sp_Print

had a friendsgiving last night, good food, good drink, played some boardgames with everyone afterward. no complaints at all about the night.

bought some nice woodinville pot distilled whiskey for the party as well so im gonna be sipping on whats left for the next few days I think.

norsemoron

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 620

Currently Online:
66 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Eugenezef, Davidmow, PeterDaf, MichaelSor, AaliyahGreen

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845