April 20, 2024
66 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HookUpSpot
What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?
July 3, 2019
2:04 pm
David_Black
David_Black
Members
Forum Posts: 280
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1981sp_Permalink sp_Print

Whooped for Time Bomb. 

Also, what's wrong with Self Indulgence?

July 3, 2019
3:59 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297
1982sp_Permalink sp_Print

Wow. 100th page.

100.pngImage Enlarger

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
July 3, 2019
7:46 pm
TheRevWells
TheRevWells
Members
Forum Posts: 496
1983sp_Permalink sp_Print

David_Black said
Whooped for Time Bomb. 
Also, what's wrong with Self Indulgence?

Absolutely nothing.  Unless, its Mindless Self Indulgence

Runnin' Out Of Time / Looking For The Light / Something Isnt Right / The Devil's Grip Is Tight / Cause I'm Runnin' Out Of Time / Leave It All Behind / If My Soul Was On The Line / Can My Body Hide / From The Devil Inside

July 3, 2019
8:01 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8174
1984sp_Permalink sp_Print

TheRevWells said

Absolutely nothing.  Unless, its Mindless Self Indulgence

Get out of my head, Rev.

YouTube Video Burnout Revenge OST - Mindless Self Indulgence - Straight To Video (KMFDM Remix)

Whoop Whoop krunk :

Psyral
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

July 4, 2019
12:54 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104
1985sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said
wait. you mean the guy who sucks kanye's dick all the time is trying to act like Bohemian Rhapsody isn't a fucking musical masterpiece?

color me surprised.

right now though, i've been bumping

I'm sure most Kanye fans would disagree with me too. Most Kanye fans are plebeians with pedestrian tastes. It'd make sense that fans of a huge mainstream pop artist would love a huge mainstream pop song. I don't like things just because they're popular, though.

I can't really respect a Tom MacDonald's fan's opinion though. Outside of his anti PC gimmick he makes some of the most basic music I've ever heard in my life. He's like the pumpkin spice latte of hip hop. Uninteresting, piousness, a victim complex and sounds 10X more offended than he's ever offended anybody.

Iris The Tranny juggalette said

Bohemian wasn't anymore obnoxious than a jazz composer switching time signatures every measure. 

But you're entitled to your opinion, it's all good.   

Showing off musical talent isn't the only thing that made that song obnoxious, Iris. It was sonically as obnoxious as they could make it and that's why it was popular. Meme music, and most memes in general, revel in the absurdity of how obnoxious they are. My opinion isn't just because of that, it's the whole reason I like that song Pump did with Kanye, I don't like it because it gets played waaaayyyyyyy too much. I mostly disagree with the idea that it's an untouchable masterpiece that can be soiled by a bad performance when it's popularity revolves around your average Joe giving their drunken bad performances of it. I feel the same about Kanye's Stronger. Love the song, but far from being Kanye's best and way too many high school assemblies and cheer leader squads used it.

July 4, 2019
12:57 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11701
1986sp_Permalink sp_Print

Jiggles the king dork right now.. lollollollol

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

July 4, 2019
1:04 am
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929
1987sp_Permalink sp_Print

The Warlock said

your insults are a lot like your raps.

middle school bullshit nobody gives a fuck about.

King Lucem Ferre said
I can’t really respect a Tom MacDonald’s fan’s opinion though. Outside of his anti PC gimmick he makes some of the most basic music I’ve ever heard in my life. He’s like the pumpkin spice latte of hip hop. Uninteresting, piousness, a victim complex and sounds 10X more offended than he’s ever offended anybody.

I wouldn't say  I'm a fan. He's got two songs I really like; that one, and "everybody hates me" - I do genuinely like the mac lethal diss, partially because I fucking hate mac lethal.

But hey. whatever helps you dismiss opinions of people you disagree with rather than actually try to come to an understanding.

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

July 4, 2019
1:15 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
1988sp_Permalink sp_Print

The Warlock said

Honestly I kind of blame Kanye for Tom's gimmick. When the media started sensationalizing Kanye's manic out bursts he very smartly used that sensationalism to form the persona he gives us in a lot of the music.

Tom has been trying to follow that same model with out the talent or the substance to keep our attention. That's why he keeps imitating his first song and going for these click bait song titles and memes. The only people he attracts are the corny "I'm unfiltered and I don't care who I offend!" pseudo intellectuals that think wearing pictures of skulls will make them look 'bad ass'.

July 4, 2019
1:17 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
1989sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said

dawg.. you just proved you know SHIT about rap by posting that song...

cmon.. I'm a god compared to you..

July 4, 2019
1:21 am
jiggles the clown
Members

The Warlock said

jiggles the clown said

No. it proved I like something regardless of it not being a rap masterpiece.

and no. You're a real piece of shit compared to me.

like a real piece of shit. like if a piece of shit took a pee and shit, you're that piece of shit.

July 4, 2019
1:23 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

jiggles the clown said

King Lucem Ferre said
I can’t really respect a Tom MacDonald’s fan’s opinion though. Outside of his anti PC gimmick he makes some of the most basic music I’ve ever heard in my life. He’s like the pumpkin spice latte of hip hop. Uninteresting, piousness, a victim complex and sounds 10X more offended than he’s ever offended anybody.

I wouldn't say  I'm a fan. He's got two songs I really like; that one, and "everybody hates me" - I do genuinely like the mac lethal diss, partially because I fucking hate mac lethal.

I'm not going to lie, his first Mac Lethal diss was pleasantly surprising. Like maybe he'd be decent if he didn't keep trying to milk that white victim gimmick. No where as good as Mac's diss though.

But hey. whatever helps you dismiss opinions of people you disagree with rather than actually try to come to an understanding.  

I don't need anything to help dismiss subjectivity, in the end it only really matters to ourselves. I'm always interested in hearing why others have certain opinions because it might open me up to a new perspective on something I never had. With Tom MacDonold, no. I'm not interested in hearing a Tom MacDonald fan's perspective because it shows an obvious lack in a taste that I can agree with.

July 4, 2019
1:26 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
1992sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said

The Warlock said

jiggles the clown said

No. it proved I like something regardless of it not being a rap masterpiece.

and no. You're a real piece of shit compared to me.

like a real piece of shit. like if a piece of shit took a pee and shit, you're that piece of shit.  

it proves youre an imbecile who listens to extremely dumbed down shit cause youre nowhere near the intellect level to even grasp what I do.. youre taste is worthless & EMBARRASSING...

July 4, 2019
1:28 am
jiggles the clown
Members
1993sp_Permalink sp_Print

The Warlock said

it proves youre an imbecile who listens to extremely dumbed down shit cause youre nowhere near the intellect level to even grasp what I do.. youre taste is worthless & EMBARRASSING...  

Let me break this down to you, since you seem a bit fucking retarded.

I like shit, that I like. for different reasons. Sometimes I like it just because it's catchy and the beat, or the flow of the lyrics hits just right and its something I can ride to. Sometimes I like something because it's a complex, musical masterpiece. Sometimes, it's something in between but either way it's gotta hit that right chord with me.

Sometimes, there are songs, and there are artists I can RESPECT, and I can appreciate either what they've done for the genre, the musical scene, or just I can appreciate how much hard work and talent they have even if its not for me. I can still respect that and say "I don't like it. but..." Like michael jackson. I don't actually like a lot of MJ songs. But I still respect him as a musician, everything he's accomplished, and etc.

Hell, even Kanye, for as much shit as I give Lucem for riding his dick all the god damn time, there are still a few Kanye songs that hit just that right chord for me and I'll bump the fuck out of. Like Power - I know Power is one of the more "basic" songs, and I can't point to one great thing that makes me love it. But I can bump that shit any day of the week. Runaway is another song of his I really like.

July 4, 2019
1:32 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
1994sp_Permalink sp_Print

jiggles the clown said

Let me break this down to you, since you seem a bit fucking retarded.

I like shit, that I like. for different reasons. Sometimes I like it just because it's catchy and the beat,

what?? THATS CAUSE YOURE FUCKIN STUPID

Hell, even Kanye, for as much shit as I give Lucem for riding his dick all the god damn time, there are still a few Kanye songs that hit just that right chord for me and I'll bump the fuck out of. Like Power - I know Power is one of the more "basic" songs, and I can't point to one great thing that makes me love it. But I can bump that shit any day of the week. Runaway is another song of his I really like.  

I DONT GIVE A FUCK.. NO SHIT, YOURE TOO DUMB TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT SOMETHIN??

this is too easy...

July 4, 2019
1:34 am
jiggles the clown
Members

The Warlock said

too easy...  

I didn't realize we were talking about your fatass mama.

July 4, 2019
1:44 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
1996sp_Permalink sp_Print

I don't know, I wouldn't dismiss catchy, instrumentally driven songs as music for idiots.

July 4, 2019
1:48 am
jiggles the clown
Members

King Lucem Ferre said
I don't know, I wouldn't dismiss catchy, instrumentally driven songs as music for idiots.  

Yeah. but this is The "My music is too intelligent to ever be popular" Warlock we're talking about. This is a guy who GENUINELY believes he's smarter than every famous rapper in the game while making basic as fuck "I'm 13 and this is deep" quality lyrics.

He doesn't know shit about music except being pissed off all the time that nobody cares about his shit.

July 4, 2019
1:57 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
1998sp_Permalink sp_Print

Warlock is the Rick & Morty of hip hop. Whatchya know bout that?

July 4, 2019
2:01 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
1999sp_Permalink sp_Print

King Lucem Ferre said
Warlock is the Rick & Morty of hip hop. Whatchya know bout that?  

nothing, ive never seen the show..

July 4, 2019
2:02 am
jiggles the clown
Members
2000sp_Permalink sp_Print

don't insult rick and morty fans like that, man. that's just uncalled for. I'd rather listen to some white boy scream about nugget sauce for 10 minutes than one of his fucking songs.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
71 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845