April 25, 2024
110 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_TopicIcon
Need a ride 4/17 to & from Joliet from Chicago
March 25, 2014
4:09 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Nemo said

piggofdoom said
Fuck you! There you go, hazing complete.

Ec2TVI1.gifImage Enlarger

Fuck you all! I'm never coming back to this forum! You don't support me or my terrible life choices! I'm gonna go do heroin now! That's right, you fuckers, I'm gonna become a heroin fiend, and you all need to buy it for me! Because heroin makes me happy, and I NEED to be happy, so you all NEED to support my heroin addiction, you fucks!

GOD DAMN IT SCRUFFY, GET OFF OF YOUR FUCKING MODERATOR PEDISTAL, YOU'RE NOT SO HIGH AND MIGHTY!!!!!

March 25, 2014
5:09 am
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

"Charity is charity" Can be a third slogan to be used on my line of @scruffy t-shirts. Possibly add a "Scruffyism #(insert random number here) on the back. This shit is coming along nicely.

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

March 25, 2014
9:17 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

LTB said
"Charity is charity" Can be a third slogan to be used on my line of @scruffy t-shirts. Possibly add a "Scruffyism #(insert random number here) on the back. This shit is coming along nicely.

I think Scruffism sounds better, but this is opinion.

March 25, 2014
9:23 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
March 25, 2014
9:25 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

PunkRockJuggalo said
Easy Way To Get Money

Thought you had been phished for a second.

March 27, 2014
2:32 am
SexyLette420
SexyLette420
Members
Forum Posts: 196

Lucem Ferre said
You know, if he didn't act so entitled to shit I'd say go for it if you must.

But he's an asshole and I don't support him and I don't want him to be happy, because I don't give a flying fuck whether he's happy or not.

I'm not going to bend over backwards to get him what he wants, I'm not going to shed a tear over his unhappiness, I'm just not going to care. Why? Because he's an asshole who wished death upon people's families over youtube because they told him to man up and skip this show to get his life together.

Happiness can only be created by yourself reguardless of what is "triggering" the happiness inside your mind. This kid thinks he's living in a fairytale form of reality where he can get on a website filled with the type of people HE associated HIMSELF with and ask for something and we will all just gather together chanting FAM-A-LEE and fix his shit. He wants pity and for someone to take care of him because he's read too many juggalo success stories. But what he failed to recognize is we are all a bunch of real ass people who have grown to not give a fuck about people who feel entitled. And don't blame all your problems on being a transgendered person because I know a girl who also indetifies as a male and he is highly successful in a town of less than 80,000 people.. in the south. So SUCK IT!

March 27, 2014
2:36 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

LTB said

Fuck you, idea stealing sammich!

March 27, 2014
2:39 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members

Wait, he/she is a transgender abomination of god?

March 27, 2014
2:49 am
SexyLette420
SexyLette420
Members

Lucem Ferre said
Wait, he/she is a transgender abomination of god?

As far as her youtube vids go, she was a transgendered misfit who grew up in the trailer parks of west virginia where everyone was backwoods and treated her like sshe was a monster. She got her debut with the infamous "pissed off WoW kid" video which I'd post but I'm on my tablet right now. @punkrockjuggalo hook me up with the vid homie ;)

March 27, 2014
7:20 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

SexyLette420 said
As far as her youtube vids go, she was a transgendered misfit who grew up in the trailer parks of west virginia where everyone was backwoods and treated her like sshe was a monster. She got her debut with the infamous "pissed off WoW kid" video which I'd post but I'm on my tablet right now. @punkrockjuggalo hook me up with the vid homie ;)

Sorry, i failed. I could not find that video. I honestly gave up after a few minutes. Holy shit, that is a lot of videos.

Here is the first video posted to her/his account 4 yrs ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvgy890ZuHc

March 27, 2014
11:02 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

SexyLette420 said

Are you talking about the one where the guy gets so pissed he shoves the remote up his ass?

March 27, 2014
1:53 pm
SexyLette420
SexyLette420
Members

Enjoy.

March 27, 2014
1:55 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

SexyLette420 said
Enjoy.

That is not possible.

March 27, 2014
2:00 pm
SexyLette420
SexyLette420
Members

http://youtu.be/GVDCsIglVKU

3 days ago & she's still pissed and bitching.

March 27, 2014
2:20 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

From the first video:

Wow! "...learned in ninjutsu."? really? That looked like typical karate. And it was extremely slow. I had never seen a kick that slow in any of my sparring tournaments and we did point style which usually ends up being slower than any style with committed hits.

And the use of deadly violence just cause he/she doesn't like what is said? Again, wow! Weapons are for life/death situations. If you are offended and feel your honor is taken, then you fight mano-a-mano. Otherwise it only proves you are a coward. And I really hope that if that tire bar is ever used, that he/she is much more proficient than what was shown in that video. Once a weapon is taken away from a non-proficient user, things tend to end very quickly.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
March 27, 2014
2:27 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

SexyLette420 said

3 days ago & she's still pissed and bitching.

Damn it. I will never get that 3 plus minutes of my life back.

March 27, 2014
2:51 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

Nemo said I have yet to be fucked with, to my recollection. And I'm relatively new.

Fuck you! There you go, hazing complete.  

scruffy said i disagree.  you just gotta come correct.     

Right, but "coming correct" is subjective. Although, as I posted in a different thread, people get way too upset way too easily on the internet.

Just now read through this thread and wanted to touch on this. I kinda agree with both of you, we can be stand-offish at times but its usually if you are acting like a douche nozzle. I got into two arguments on my first day posting and one of em lasted for like three hours and spanned like three different threads. After it was over and I was done being a douche lucem and I gained an understanding and respect for eachother.

LTB is a good example of a cool cat who fit in right away. I think his first post was asking about gathering advice and everyone put in their two cents to help him out

Maybe it just depends on which way the wind is blowing.

P.S the family era never existed, atleast not for me. Respect is to be earned, not given because you like the same music

March 27, 2014
3:11 pm
SexyLette420
SexyLette420
Members

Slumerican502 said

we can be stand-offish at times but its usually if you are acting like a douche nozzle. I got into two arguments on my first day posting and one of em lasted for like three hours and spanned like three different threads. After it was over and I was done being a douche lucem and I gained an understanding and respect for eachother.

LTB is a good example of a cool cat who fit in right away. I think his first post was asking about gathering advice and everyone put in their two cents to help him out

I have never personally felt like anyone was attacking me or being a dick to me from the jump. Everyone seems to be on the same level of real that I am & I came into this forum with the understanding of other's opionions as I'd hope they would understand mine. @patjoyce is probably the only person I have ever been put off by in this forum from some of the things he has posted at other people. But the longer I'm here, the more I am becoming used to him and frankly pat has never come at me rude, so I can't be mad at him. If I see something posted that I get offended by, instead of bitching and throwing a fit, I can easily close my computer and go do something else. 

Slumerican502 said :

P.S the family era never existed, atleast not for me. Respect is to be earned, not given because you like the same music

I'm pretty sure that was just her try at a dig at the people on this forum because we just sat there and rolled our eyes at her tantrum instead of smashing our piggy banks to send her some cash. 

March 27, 2014
4:08 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

I'm one of those say anything to get under the other person's skin and (In my opinion, anyway) win the argument kind of people. I've read some of the shit I've said after it's been posted and about 85% of the time I feel bad about it, because in all honesty I don't know why I would write some of the things that I do, it's a heat of the moment kind of thing. I'm not necessarily proud of it, but I hardly (If ever) apologize for it. Is it an immature dickhead thing to do? Yes. Do I do it anyway? Yes. Do I have a good reason for ruining someone else's day (If I do)? Probably not...

I have taken other people's posts towards me to heart, people who weren't involved in any of my arguments but had read them, and they were like dude, we DO NOT like this side of you. Since then, I have tried my best to not be that way. Not just because it bothered some of my homies on here, but because it bothered me as well in hindsight and gives off the wrong impression of who I am in real life. Thanks to those who called it to my attention (You know who you are), but I will say this. I HAVE meant everything single thing I've said to the_almighty_smack regarding his character and views. That guy is just a dick.   

March 27, 2014
4:31 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

Slumerican502 said  

too true, that.  especially the last part.  

im getting really tired of these lackwits thinkin they get a pass on everything because 'we are fam'.  we are not 'fam'; we never were 'fam'; and if you ask me for the hookup before i even know your name, expecting to get it 'because were fam', we wont be 'fam' in the future, either.  

so, the dead imaginary 'fam era' is the forums fault?  im intrigued, i think i will waste three minutes, and watch the video.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
96 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845