June 5, 2020
24 Guests and 4 Members Online

Please consider Sign Uping
guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Sign Up | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —




— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_TopicIcon
waz up bitches
August 11, 2016
9:31 pm
NinjaLipstick
NinjaLipstick
Member
Forum Posts: 17
8
Whoops Received: 4
Whoops Given: 6
Member Since:
August 11, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

how ya’ll doing today?batman

August 11, 2016
9:36 pm
Nyro
Nyro
Member
Forum Posts: 2139
3522
Whoops Received: 1761
Whoops Given: 2453
Member Since:
March 10, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

NinjaLipstick said
how ya’ll doing today?batman  

Run while you can.

August 11, 2016
9:39 pm
NinjaLipstick
NinjaLipstick
Member
Forum Posts: 17
8
Whoops Received: 4
Whoops Given: 6
Member Since:
August 11, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

haha why is that

August 11, 2016
9:45 pm
Carlbrain2057
Carlbrain2057
Member
Forum Posts: 97
260
Whoops Received: 130
Whoops Given: 62
Member Since:
July 22, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Don’t ask. I’m a novice compared to @nyro but if the hook gets you and you’re lured in you’re pretty much skinned and filleted. 

 

Couldnt think of a better euphemism

 

better have tough skin or people will get under it

Whoop whoop Carlbrain2057 :

Nyro, NinjaLipstick, 86
August 11, 2016
9:47 pm
NinjaLipstick
NinjaLipstick
Member
Forum Posts: 17
8
Whoops Received: 4
Whoops Given: 6
Member Since:
August 11, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

i’m a tough bitch

Whoop whoop NinjaLipstick :

scruffy
August 11, 2016
9:48 pm
Nyro
Nyro
Member
Forum Posts: 2139
3522
Whoops Received: 1761
Whoops Given: 2453
Member Since:
March 10, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

No, I was experienced. This site doesn’t need trolls anymore. We have had a lovely existence lately and honestly I enjoy it.

 

HOWEVER if you have thin skin or are a female it is 10x worse. Not because we are all bad people BUT there are some truly great trolls and even perverts here.

 

As for this young lady being here. WELCOME! and I hope you enjoy it here.

August 11, 2016
9:52 pm
NinjaLipstick
NinjaLipstick
Member
Forum Posts: 17
8
Whoops Received: 4
Whoops Given: 6
Member Since:
August 11, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hey girls can be perverts too! and thank you!

Whoop whoop NinjaLipstick :

Nyro
August 11, 2016
9:54 pm
Nyro
Nyro
Member
Forum Posts: 2139
3522
Whoops Received: 1761
Whoops Given: 2453
Member Since:
March 10, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

NinjaLipstick said
Hey girls can be perverts too! and thank you!  

That is very true. Good luck.

Whoop whoop Nyro :

NinjaLipstick
August 11, 2016
10:00 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Moderator
Forum Posts: 11447
7062
Whoops Received: 3531
Whoops Given: 3145
Member Since:
May 22, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

ello dare. 

Whoop whoop scruffy :

NinjaLipstick

  awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 11, 2016
11:34 pm
Carlbrain2057
Carlbrain2057
Member
Forum Posts: 97
260
Whoops Received: 130
Whoops Given: 62
Member Since:
July 22, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Well I retract my previous statement. Much love and props to ya! Hope you stick around and my wife and I can meet you/fellow family at future shows!

Whoop whoop Carlbrain2057 :

scruffy
August 12, 2016
12:21 am
DrFreshness
DrFreshness
Member
Forum Posts: 596
454
Whoops Received: 227
Whoops Given: 205
Member Since:
April 16, 2014
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Whoop whoop!  Hope you’ll stick around.

ma I ohw tnia I nmaddog
map deman sehctib taf gib nikcuf syawla m'I
August 12, 2016
5:52 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Member
Forum Posts: 8811
4136
Whoops Received: 2068
Whoops Given: 1178
Member Since:
September 18, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I was only a pervert to one girl on here. And one girl was a pervert to me. I mean, Sexy Lette, Krunk, raven, JC, potatotan, wow a chick, pretty much most chicks don’t deal with much perversion. You get a handful of guys. But I do have to say you have very lovely breasts.

Whoop whoop King Lucem Ferre :

Nyro
August 12, 2016
6:50 am
Split1open
Split1open
Nebraska
Member
Forum Posts: 812
1088
Whoops Received: 544
Whoops Given: 424
Member Since:
December 27, 2015
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Welcome!

… And…

Nice breasticles you have.ninja

Ninja lipstick… Different… I like it.

Whoop whoop Split1open :

Nyro
August 12, 2016
8:09 am
NinjaLipstick
NinjaLipstick
Member
Forum Posts: 17
8
Whoops Received: 4
Whoops Given: 6
Member Since:
August 11, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Haha thanks everyone

 

and are there really not that many Juggalettes here I find that hard to believe

also I don’t mind pervy guys, better than pussyass guys who act like bitchez

August 12, 2016
2:03 pm
Nyro
Nyro
Member
Forum Posts: 2139
3522
Whoops Received: 1761
Whoops Given: 2453
Member Since:
March 10, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

NinjaLipstick said
Haha thanks everyone

 

and are there really not that many Juggalettes here I find that hard to believe

also I don’t mind pervy guys, better than pussyass guys who act like bitchez  

There are a few that we know of.  Some don’t tell people for good reasons also.  

August 12, 2016
4:13 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Member
Forum Posts: 6148
1660
Whoops Received: 830
Whoops Given: 625
Member Since:
August 27, 2012
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hello and Welcome!

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 13, 2016
2:09 am
NinjaLipstick
NinjaLipstick
Member
Forum Posts: 17
8
Whoops Received: 4
Whoops Given: 6
Member Since:
August 11, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Ok so what I don’t like is juggalo’s complimenitng me, but i can’t complement juggalos

 

nice breasticles

 

ok great but why can’t i look at a six pack and not the type i drink on a tuesaday loolcheers

August 13, 2016
2:11 am
Nyro
Nyro
Member
Forum Posts: 2139
3522
Whoops Received: 1761
Whoops Given: 2453
Member Since:
March 10, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

NinjaLipstick said
Ok so what I don’t like is juggalo’s complimenitng me, but i can’t complement juggalos

 

nice breasticles

 

ok great but why can’t i look at a six pack and not the type i drink on a tuesaday loolcheers  

Because 90% of the Juggalos with six packs smoke meth and the other 10% are too busy working out to flirt with a lette? Six packs take a lot of work.

August 13, 2016
2:24 am
NinjaLipstick
NinjaLipstick
Member
Forum Posts: 17
8
Whoops Received: 4
Whoops Given: 6
Member Since:
August 11, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Nyro said

Because 90% of the Juggalos with six packs smoke meth and the other 10% are too busy working out to flirt with a lette? Six packs take a lot of work.  

Sooooo

 

are you smoking or lifting bro

and um why are real juggalos not into fitness

 

i know some are but they are from the old days of the carnival

August 13, 2016
2:29 am
Nyro
Nyro
Member
Forum Posts: 2139
3522
Whoops Received: 1761
Whoops Given: 2453
Member Since:
March 10, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

NinjaLipstick said

Sooooo

 

are you smoking or lifting bro

and um why are real juggalos not into fitness

 

i know some are but they are from the old days of the carnival  

I am worse…. 

Eating and married.  I look like a fat bald biker.  You know the kind that girls with daddy issues like?  

That’s me. 

Or as I prefer to call it….I am fat, dumb and happy. Plenty of single Los though for sure.  Just be careful it is the net after all homie.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: Carnivalkilla44, Skratchie
29 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11368

King Lucem Ferre: 8811

Old Mr Dangerous: 7755

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

krunk: 5953

patjoyce: 4891

Top Whooped Members:

scruffy: 3531

Old Mr Dangerous: 2695

krunk: 2499

Drunkalo: 2354

King Lucem Ferre: 2068

The Warlock: 1773

Forum Stats:

Groups: 6

Forums: 28

Topics: 11198

Posts: 228055

Newest Members:

ill Nino, cialixmale63, 黄之地5, huangzhidi3, Jumpshot17, JosepNelso

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2759, Psyral Infection: 3916, bozodklown: 295, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6184

Administrators: admin: 0, ScottieD: 838