April 19, 2024
57 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS Microphone
December 19, 2013
6:39 am
SPANGE
SPANGE
Members
Forum Posts: 921
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Thanx !

keep bumpin this and really listen to the lyrics they are Real as fuck to me... wicked shit is my life - wicked shit 4 life

p.s. this song is an intro into a new mix-tape I'm putting out based on Satan's unholy war on humanity, if you like NATAS & esham you will love this wicked shiiiiiit. (I must say though, I am not a Satanist, I'm just wicked!, wicked raps, evil hip hop like nothing else you've ever heard before, check the lyrics if you don't believe the message board post....

MCL

December 19, 2013
6:54 am
SPANGE
SPANGE
Members
Forum Posts: 921

damnit this was supposed to be a reply to an already existing message on this board...

this just goes to show you I hate the internet and how I think we can excel past this computerized bullshiiiizzzzzznniiiiitttt

anyway... here is the Link to the song I was talkin about http://soundcloud.com/spange25.....lla-wicked

anyway I'm a juggalo and a suicidalist but I'm sick of both I.C.P. and Esham's fan's reactions so I'm taking the wicked shit into my hand's... check out my single "Hella Wicked" .... if you're dissatisfied with the wickedness of Esham and I.C.P., listen to my solo shit, Cuzz I'm bringing the Unholy wickedness back 4 real...

p.s.  be on the look out for my new underground album "evil dead clowns" - the most Unholy evil wicked rap mix-tape ever!

(you guys are gonna shit bricks when you hear this new group I'm working on... evil dead clowns... Dark Carnival murderous!!!)

December 19, 2013
8:08 am
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

So... Do you have any original ideas? Or is it all crap like this?

December 19, 2013
8:14 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

ouch.  

i must admit, though, that i was scratching my head after reading those last two sentences.  

cant tell if youre joking or not, spange.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

December 19, 2013
9:18 am
chieflocc
chieflocc
Omaha Nebraska
Members
Forum Posts: 546

I'm sorry but this isn't very good at all. Someone will like it though, people give warlock props and his shit is dreadful to me. 

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
75 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845