April 20, 2024
67 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS MNE
Can anyone tell me Twiztid's crimes between 2013-2016
June 15, 2020
8:35 am
vinyllover
Members
Forum Posts: 1218
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Some juggalos claim Twiztid did certain things that made them ungrateful assholes and therefore they shouldn't have been asking for masters are payment for playing Gatherings, but these Juggalos never said what they were. Young Wicked on his album "Slaughter" dissed Twiztid in a song by calling them alcoholics while he, YW, was getting over that stuff and making better choices in his life.

Can ANYONE tell me what Twiztid was doing in those years that warranted a YW diss and apparently an outright denial of masters as payment for playing gatherings in those years? I don't need to re-ignite a debate about the morality of masters or not. I'm just asking for a list of what Twiztid did or is claimed to have done that was bad.

June 16, 2020
9:51 am
Art_of_Mishap
Art_of_Mishap
Members
Forum Posts: 57

They talked shit. That's about it. All those people who they talked shit with ran back to ICP and told them. ICP didnt respond because they knew Twiztid was right and those people who ran to them like gossiping high school kids talked about ICP too.

Whoop Whoop Art_of_Mishap :

TwiztidOne
June 16, 2020
12:35 pm
Rotten J
Members
Forum Posts: 110

Probably YW referred to Madrox who quit smoking weed for some time and started drinking more. I don't think that Monoxide is into drinking. I never even listened to YW's album so this is just a speculation. As for different reasons why people hate on them, from what I know here are some:
- refused to go to March and talked to other artists (Tech N9ne one of them?) that March is about publicity for ICP
- signed Psychopathic's arch enemy YW to their label (to me all he did was what ICP sang about in many songs with lyrics like "fucking your daughter" and all that stuff. It was stupid for sure but it happened between two grown people so I don't get why VJ and Jumpsteady reacted that way. Maybe if I was them I would cut off YW's nuts or there is more to this story than we know)
- Jamie said to some fans on one of their VIPs that he's not into gay hating like in Soopa Villainz songs so in other words it is like saying that VJ is a homophobe (he dissed fags many times himself but he changed over the years just like VJ did. Wack move for sure)
- many subliminal ICP disses in Twiztid songs (here just listen to 4 the Fam EP interview with Monoxide where he was asked about ICP diss in a song Through You Eyez. I'm not saying that there are no disses but some of them might be about something else and not related to ICP. If you want to find a diss you will find it even if it's not there)
Juggalo scene is not that big compared to mainstream scenes and some assholes create drama to weaken and to divide it even more which is fucking stupid. Both camps create great music and overall they are cool interesting people so I suggest to some fucks to grow up and stop focusing on negative shit. None of those guys did anything that wrong to hate them so much.

Whoop Whoop Rotten J :

TwiztidOne
June 16, 2020
4:41 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

Only thing I'll add is that Madrox decided to replace weed and junk food with bacon flavored vodka and salads. Lots of treadmill-ing. 

June 16, 2020
6:48 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

I still kinda want to know why they only played a few tracks then the whole H&H album over the speakers at GOTJ 2010. They said the following year they barely even made the Gathering that previous year for something they weren't gonna speak on. It's cheap gossip, but I wanna know lol.

June 16, 2020
7:21 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

It's cause Monoxide looked right into J's eyes and mouthed the words to an Eminem song while griding on a woman during the Black Rain tour.

lollollol

Which song is the diss from YW?

Whoop Whoop Pigg :

Old Mr Dangerous
June 16, 2020
10:57 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

Pigg said
It's cause Monoxide looked right into J's eyes and mouthed the words to an Eminem song while griding on a woman during the Black Rain tour.

lollollol

Which song is the diss from YW?  

The dastard!

June 17, 2020
5:24 am
vinyllover
Members
Forum Posts: 1218

Rotten J said

- Jamie said to some fans on one of their VIPs that he's not into gay hating like in Soopa Villainz songs so in other words it is like saying that VJ is a homophobe (he dissed fags many times himself but he changed over the years just like VJ did. Wack move for sure)

Well that song was never on the album. Esham leaked it on the bomb ass podcast. For likely one reason. A shot at Violent J to show a pattern that matches other songs that did get put on albums. Anti gay slurs. Paul never said he never heard the song or never knew about it. Jamie did. Of course Esham isn't having that. 

esham.pngImage Enlarger

Now it's possible Jamie was in the studio and heard what they were doing and he didn't expect it to seriously be released given it's content - and thus thought nothing of it. He even could have been there and heard the song that night and then go all SJW at the meet and greet just to point out how Violent J made anti gay songs and he has never been to a gay march. It's also possible he was around them in the studio at times and didn't hear the beginning of the song where they killed the gay person.

And I will say CPN does have a point that it's weird for Jamie to talk like this at the meet and greet while G-Mo Skee is releasing the lyrics that he is.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
85 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845