55 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Prove your humanity

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS MNE
Kreyz McCormik on Twiztid and the gang list. Mar 12, 2019
March 14, 2019
3:31 am
vinyllover
Members
Forum Posts: 1218
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ7j9ovcwIE#t=32m0s

I have been exchanging posts and PMs with him. He has read a lot of my stuff. It shows because he mentions some things in his newest podcast. He even mentions my name. Start at 32 minutes and watch to the end. I sent him a PM just now and this is part of what I said to him.

2. This brings up a point I honestly hadn't considered due to being overly technical and getting lost in the minutiae. There likely were cops that either due to accidental ignorance of the "e" footnote, or worse seeing it but just not caring, harassing Juggalos and possibly threatening to take them to jail (cops often make bogus anti constitutional threats to scare something out of people that they want), LONG AFTER the removal from the gang list. And THIS is a good point to bring up to Twiztid and Chuck Reeves technically. This alone would in fact justify the march. Because cops weren't paying attention! Just because the FBI isn't fucking with you, that doesn't mean nobody is. True dat, Kreyz.

3. If Twiztid and co. want to claim victory about what the NGIC 2011 report and the little 2008 Salt Lake City FBI field office STATE wide report really means and implies nationwide, grant them that victory. And then turn the tables on them. Make the point about how bad shit still happened after 2013. BETTER YET, ask them why they couldn't come down and just ask Juggalos about bad experiences with the police? Ask them that even if they were correct that the fight was with the cops and that Violent J mis-spoke about the FBI being the villain the whole damn time in the media campaign, why were his apparently easily spotted mistakes enough to make them not want to come and lend a sympathetic ear to Juggalos person to person and ask them what happened to them after the 2013 removal from the national assessment? 

4. Finally, would Violent J tolerate Twiztid making a public correction to focus on cops and not the FBI?  Do you think Violent J would let it go and admit his mistake so that both MNE and Psychopathic camps could move forward and make it about the Juggalos? I have never thought about this until your last podcast, and some MNE lovers would probably call me crazy... but as controlling as Violent J is, I think Violent J would have let that little Twiztid correction go if it meant that Twiztid was there at all for Juggalos. Violent J even said in the Scottie D faygoluvers interview that he told Twiztid that backing out could be a huge mistake. They didn't listen. Were they absent because of the lack of money for the march after all? Or were they just so caught up in being technically correct that they overlooked other things like you showed me about myself?

March 14, 2019
9:03 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

2. This brings up a point I honestly hadn’t considered due to being overly technical and getting lost in the minutiae. There likely were cops that either due to accidental ignorance of the “e” footnote, or worse seeing it but just not caring, harassing Juggalos and possibly threatening to take them to jail (cops often make bogus anti constitutional threats to scare something out of people that they want), LONG AFTER the removal from the gang list. And THIS is a good point to bring up to Twiztid and Chuck Reeves technically. This alone would in fact justify the march. Because cops weren’t paying attention! Just because the FBI isn’t fucking with you, that doesn’t mean nobody is. True dat, Kreyz.

How had you not considered this before? Someone brings it up literally every single time you go on one of these rants. I'm not trying to shit talk here, I'm genuinely confused.

March 14, 2019
12:47 pm
vinyllover
Members
Forum Posts: 1218

That's an easy answer. Because I was lost in the minutiae of being technically correct about what the 2011 NGIC list really said and meant for Juggalos nationwide the time it was issued, and also about what the 2008 Salt Lake City FBI field office state-wide report really said and meant for Juggalos nationwide the time it was issued. If you're going to

1. be ignorant and ignore that "e" footnote, thus thinking the report said every Juggalo is a potential or actual gangster
2 a. ignore the different types of gangs in the report (hybrid, neighborhood, national) and their significance
2 b. thus falsely claiming the FBI thinks Juggalos are the same as MS-13
3. Falsely claim that the 2008 Salt Lake City FBI field office state-wide report means or implies anything about Juggalos nationwide
4. keep using the claim "gang list" when nowhere in any government document is that phrase used
5. Ignoring the real facts and reasons that Virginia probation officer got fired
6. still taking shit about Twiztid and their masters and not considering wider issues that I brought up which prove it wasn't blackmail and they were fully entitled to them (Kreyz didn't mention my view on #5 and #6 though I'm sure he is aware of it by now).

then of course I'm going to spend a lot of time focusing on those mistakes because people keep making them. If there wasn't so much stupid shit in the beginning that I had to refute, I probably wouldn't have lost sight of the couple of things Kreyz pointed out.

Juggalos wanting to talk about what they call harassment and living to tell about it and not ending up in jail always had me going, "where was the constitutional violation?" Kreyz even made that point that besides cops not reading the report and applying it correctly, neither did many Juggalos. They too overreacted. Which caused me to constantly ask for paperwork proving that someone lost custody of their kids for example because of their musical taste and tattoos. Or even that parole officer story which has already been debunked. When I keep hearing stories and rumours about things like this that didn't happen, of course I'm going to be skeptical.

But the story from Kreyz McCormik while he was in Indiana was interesting enough. But it ended up with the police sending him on his way and giving him no ticket or any arrest. So I chalked it up to paranoid, uneducated cops just trying to honestly do their job and watch out for gangsters. Kreyz himself said that was the ONLY TIME he had problems out of 48 encounters in total regarding a busted tail light. 48 times makes me think he hadn't had time or money to fix it. But 47 out of 48 is a pretty good percentage for positive experiences.

And so was the story about CPN's nurse friend in Arizona. I asked Kreyz in the PM if he, or anyone else knew it was possible to subpoena any body cam or dash cam footage from the police under a freedom of information request, (not necessarily under the scope of say a lawsuit against the cops). That way their claims would be recorded that she left her kids unattended in the car outside the hospital too long (when she just ran in for a few minutes to drop off some paperwork). Then cross reference that with the footage itself and see a mis-match. Now if she filed a section 1983 lawsuit against the cops for violation of constitutional rights, and they got the cops on the stand to stick by their story that she left them in the car for so 40-60 minutes and the footage shows otherwise, BOOM. PERJURY! JUDGMENT FOR PLAINTIFF.

I asked Kreyz why more Juggalos ARE IGNORING the advice of the judge who threw the FBI case out the second time to start filing lawsuits against these cops and keep them in check. Kreyz said he suspects many Juggalos don't know they can do that. To which I would say, "well that's what they get for ignoring CPN who posted the court audio and Chuck Reeves who posted the court audio but interjected his comments every few minutes." Hell, ScottieD posted the court audio here on faygoluvers. Juggalos should have been all over that shit with section 1983 lawsuits just coming out of the woodwork proving police had violated constitutional rights. The lack of activity in this realm led me to believe that since no cases were being filed, it was because Juggalos had no case of actual constitutional violations. Which made me go, "then what's the problem here?"

March 14, 2019
2:43 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1928

Hasnt twiztid themselves said that every case of "juggalo discrimination" that was looked into, it turned out to be more to the story than "this person was a juggalo and got mistreated because of it"?

You can't trust one sided stories like that. Even if they DID walk around and ask people their stories. What they hear will be one sided and bias.

Theres an old saying. There are 3 sides to every story. His side, her side, and the truth 

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

March 14, 2019
4:42 pm
chops
chops
Members
Forum Posts: 886

All of this is pointless because Violent j said juggalos were a gang back in 2003. Case closed. Stop bringing this crap up. The FBI may have not said it but the ICP sure did. They brought this shit on themselves and when it started affecting profits then it became an issue. Stop arguing about whether the FBI or police said it’s a gang, VIOLENT J said it himself. Let’s hear an argument for that 

Whoop Whoop chops :

blaccmoses
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
90 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

loppoxz, morbidmikey, Promotionalows, Justinvam

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845