March 29, 2024
78 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS MNE
MNE 2021 Predictions
January 1, 2021
7:38 pm
Rally
Members
Forum Posts: 326
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Based off of the little bit I have seen on this first day of the year.

ABK Signs/But if not probably just does a group project with them.
He did that wasted video with them, did Twiztid’s FreekShow Live event, the ESN Single and now his own live event that MNE put up for the month of February.

Blaze Drops a 20 year anniversary of 1 Less G In the Hood, kind like Twiztid did with their Freekshow bundle. Any thoughts?

January 1, 2021
7:43 pm
BZA
BZA
Members
Forum Posts: 767

Well seeing esn is a super group he's definitely kicked off psy

January 1, 2021
7:53 pm
Rally
Members
Forum Posts: 326

To be fair he hasn’t been in the label in years. And ICP has said the label is just them and they are only focusing on themselves so with that out of both of ICPS’s mouth hopefully they don’t bitch and cry he’s working with MNE and making money.

January 1, 2021
10:24 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

MNE will keep schooling all aspects of the underground rap game in 2021! Hope we can get live shows back. 

January 2, 2021
9:19 am
Cat Burgerler
Members
Forum Posts: 888

I hope they learn from their mistake and re-sign G Mo

January 17, 2021
3:43 am
Halloween
Members
Forum Posts: 129

MNE 2021 will be filled with new music & more livestream concerts until in person concerts can resume. Probably another super group to be announced that will match the likes of V5 and ESN. 

January 17, 2021
10:40 am
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1928

the only thing I know for sure, is they're going to release a hell of a lot more albums than psychopathic does.

will they be good? will they be bad? will people leave or join the label? no fucking idea.

but they're going to release albums. we'll get more music from them. some people will bitch no matter how good it is. some people will ride their dicks no matter how bad it is. but there will be new music.

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

January 17, 2021
11:20 pm
TonySwish
Members
Forum Posts: 31

I'm not sure if it's a prediction, but I'd really like to see MNE reissue some classic horrorcore albums by doing small vinyl/cassette runs. Something similar to what they did with Bizarre's Attack Of The Weirdos EP.

The HalfBreed albums, Lavel, Krazy Klan and maybe The Night They Kame Home by HOK.

January 18, 2021
12:12 am
BZA
BZA
Members
Forum Posts: 767

Everyone else leaves but Blaze and The R.O.C

January 18, 2021
7:29 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

TonySwish said
I'm not sure if it's a prediction, but I'd really like to see MNE reissue some classic horrorcore albums by doing small vinyl/cassette runs. Something similar to what they did with Bizarre's Attack Of The Weirdos EP.

The HalfBreed albums, Lavel, Krazy Klan and maybe The Night They Kame Home by HOK.  

Not sure if they have the rights to some of those? Would be cool though.

January 18, 2021
11:50 am
Kazayrian
Members
Forum Posts: 11

Their rock album will decently chart and get a little bit of radio play. 

Boondox will retire and focus on more Turncoat Dirty. 

R.O.C, Gibby Stites, REDD, AMB (as well as solo artists) will drop new projects. Oh! The Horror gets kicked off the label. 

mikey will continue to jump on any MNE related news post on here.

January 19, 2021
7:53 am
Art_of_Mishap
Art_of_Mishap
Members
Forum Posts: 57

After the rock project I can see Twiztid working on Haunted High Ons a lot this year. 

Hopefully MNE puts more work into being more creative with their streams and not have so many podcasts. Maybe have a small amount of people in the warehouse with them next performance. I like the Freekshow Podcast and Ashtrays and Action figures but the rest need to go. Monoxides wake and bakes are pretty cool. 

Young Wicked will drop something and most likely feature on Lytes album which will drop on Welcome to the Underground.

Lex will finish his album series. G Mo will drop an album with MNE disses on it.

AXE will build LLE 

January 6, 2022
4:49 pm
PrometheusComplex
Members
Forum Posts: 116

"Young Wicked" has officially dropped that moniker from NME related sites and his social media.

He's just going by James Garcia now. He was still using the moniker at the beginning of 2021, but it's all gone now.

From what I recall (speculation coming), the name was originally bestowed upon him by Violent J, so it seems like this move may have been to mark a clean break (and possibly to acknowledge his career/success is his own doing).

This may have been covered before but I only performed a casual search after noticing it.

January 6, 2022
5:35 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11696

PrometheusComplex said

From what I recall (speculation coming), the name was originally bestowed upon him by Violent J, so it seems like this move may have been to mark a clean break (and possibly to acknowledge his career/success is his own doing).

J didnt come up with the name.. Otis stated the name in an interview after they released "body in a hole" & left the label.. then he dropped that mixtape.. however he mightve wanted to try to separate himself from the samantha drama..

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

January 6, 2022
5:57 pm
PrometheusComplex
Members

The Warlock said

PrometheusComplex said

J didnt come up with the name.. Otis stated the name in an interview after they released "body in a hole" & left the label.. then he dropped that mixtape.. however he mightve wanted to try to separate himself from the samantha drama..  

Link to the interview?

January 6, 2022
6:04 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

it doesnt seem to be working..

site link: https://faygoluvers.net/v5/2010/12/axe-murder-boyz/

vimeo link:

January 6, 2022
6:07 pm
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members

if you could see it, you'd see bonez was clearly unaware of the nickname prior to the interview..

January 6, 2022
6:21 pm
PrometheusComplex
Members

Thanks for trying anyway. I don't really follow AMB all that closely. I think I just attributed the name to J because he was hyping Otis up before the fallout, and because of an interview after the fallout where he talked about a mini-documentary/hype-piece Psychopathic were going to be doing about him prior to everything going to shit.

Edit: Someone did cover the name change (from YW to JG) already:

(I'm always late to the party)

January 7, 2022
1:35 am
T.O.
T.O.
Members
Forum Posts: 365

The Warlock said
it doesnt seem to be working..

site link: https://faygoluvers.net/v5/2010/12/axe-murder-boyz/

I remember this interview. Wasn't this the first interview FLH did with AMB to squash their beef? I never knew what that was about anyways. But if I remember correctly, FLH and AMB had issues for some reason and AMB was banned on FLH (meaning AMB didn't get covered in the news, etc.). I didn't hallucinate this, right? What sparked this? What was it all about?

January 7, 2022
1:40 am
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1928

to be fair this dude is how old now? in his mid 30s right? little late to even start going by "young" anything - I guess when most of your peers are 50 year old men in face paint it shifts your perspective a bit?

either way, I honestly think its a smart move on his part if he wants any hope of being taken seriously as a rapper or producer - I do think he should stick to producing and doing AMB shit though, I really don't fuck with his solo stuff.

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
77 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

cryptoads12, ketofxerfarenheter, sunny992, levishang, loppoxz

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845