April 20, 2024
79 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

HatchetmanPolitics
Final Presidential Debate EXPOSED 10 19 2016 !! illuminati debate 666
October 19, 2016
10:14 pm
gfyourself58
Members
Forum Posts: 4
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

who here is voting? shillary n donald both shouldnt even b able to run, so we know how fake this all is, donald is right, it is rigged, but he's part of it, this is like pro wrestling, me n my buddys called it 10 years ago , we knew killary would be chosen by the higher ups, she shouldnt b around, there should be term n time limits, nobody should be around for over 30 years like her, shes definatly a big part of the problem .batmanrasta_gifcigbatmanweed

https://youtu.be/bKFGi86pjmg

October 20, 2016
8:32 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8174

Maybe we could have a special place for these threads besides "General Discussion." I think "Conspiracy Corner," "Psych Ward," or "Shapeshifting Lizard Lounge" seem reasonable containment facility names for such esoteric knowledge.

ThugLife.jpgImage Enlarger

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

October 20, 2016
8:54 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

Look they stole my fucking idea!?

Image result for lucemferre666Image Enlarger

October 20, 2016
9:21 am
BodeeBagz
BodeeBagz
Members
Forum Posts: 105

gfyourself58 said
who here is voting? shillary n donald both shouldnt even b able to run, so we know how fake this all is, donald is right, it is rigged, but he's part of it, this is like pro wrestling, me n my buddys called it 10 years ago , we knew killary would be chosen by the higher ups, she shouldnt b around, there should be term n time limits, nobody should be around for over 30 years like her, shes definatly a big part of the problem .batmanrasta_gifcigbatmanweed

https://youtu.be/bKFGi86pjmg  

Dude you are seriously paranoid and/or stupid as fuck. 

I don't think this guy is for real pretty sure this guy as to be a troll

krunkazphuk said
Maybe we could have a special place for these threads besides "General Discussion." I think "Conspiracy Corner," "Psych Ward," or "Shapeshifting Lizard Lounge" seem reasonable containment facility names for such esoteric knowledge.

ThugLife.jpgImage Enlarger

Yeah I think Psych Ward is probably the best fit for this sorta dumb ring the alarm shit. You can apply this so called illuminati and satanic shit to anything and find patterns and "truths". I mean fucking hell conspiracy theorists could have a field trip going throuhg ICPs music and interviews.

So I guess ICP are part of the higher powers and illuminati now as well, but wait Violent J got married in a masonic temple.................................they're everywhere, watching us.

ICP is an acronym for the Incendiary Church of the Pentagram ............................................ PEOPLE BE WARNED !!

October 20, 2016
11:12 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8174

I kinda like Illuminati Confirmed Proteans.

IlluminatiConfirmedPepe.jpgImage Enlarger

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

October 20, 2016
8:38 pm
TurnaFraze
TurnaFraze
Members
Forum Posts: 124

If you cannot see an issue with the fact that corporations pay for presidential campaigns is an issue you need to take a closer look. Why does a candidate need hundreds of millions of dollars to advertise? Getting paid for every speech they do? Why do they need donations into the millions when they get payed $200k per speech? The whole system is corrupt. Hillary is the winner because war is profitable and Russia has already said Hillary means war. With any luck instead of just nuking our military facilities and power plants Russia will dissolve our government and we can start fresh. Abolish the petrol dollar and back our currency with gold again.

Do what you gotta do to get what you gotta get. Just don't do it to me or come after my shit.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
88 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845