April 26, 2024
74 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hatchetman
All Michigan Juggalos, which rap groups were the opening acts for Hollowicked 1995
January 8, 2020
7:36 pm
Chubanka33
Chubanka33
Members
Forum Posts: 115
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Just curious if any Juggalos on this site were at the 1995 Hollowicked show in Detroit. Seems that the opening acts were edited or not filmed from this video. If any of you recall the opening acts, please post. Also it would be great to see photos from that show of the opening rap groups during that specific Hollowicked show. 

January 8, 2020
8:41 pm
Halloween
Members
Forum Posts: 129

I have another bootleg footage variant of Hallowicked 1995 with a short clip of the opening act. The only person who opened for ICP at this particular show was Mystikal.

See here 

January 8, 2020
9:06 pm
Halloween
Members

I want to believe that the local Detroit Fox news division team that interviewed ICP here

Recorded the entire Hallowicked 1995 concert on their studio quality cameras(like the snippets shown in the interview video) and have the footage archived in their video library. Purely speculation on my part though.   

January 8, 2020
9:34 pm
Chubanka33
Chubanka33
Members

So which year in the mid to late 90's did the House of Krazeez and Simken Heights open up for the Hallowicked show? 

Usually during a big rap concert there are 3 to 4 rap groups. 2 are local and the other 2 actually go on tour so I am surprised if there were no local rap groups performing during the 95 Hallowicked show.  

January 10, 2020
8:40 pm
Cat Burgerler
Members
Forum Posts: 889

Hok were icps rivals in 93 94

January 10, 2020
10:46 pm
Chubanka33
Chubanka33
Members

Cat Burgerler said
Hok were icps rivals in 93 94  

Cat Burgerler,

I had no idea about this info. So which rap groups did shows with Simken Heights? 

January 11, 2020
11:48 am
SPANGE
SPANGE
Members
Forum Posts: 921

Damn that Picture of Mystikal and ICP is dope... ( i knew that they toured together) but never seen that pic before, Mystikal was no doubt the Man bacc in the day!

I love that song "I smell smoke", would of been cool to see where his career went if he left after his No Limit dayz during his hey day and went to do something else... (which i'm sure he did!) I just fell off the Mystikal train after his No Limit shit

January 11, 2020
12:10 pm
SPANGE
SPANGE
Members
Forum Posts: 921

didn't KGP open for ICP for one of those first Hallowicked shows? would be dope as Fucc to see footage of that if anyone has it! KGP is the shit!

January 13, 2020
12:59 am
Halloween
Members

SPANGE said
didn't KGP open for ICP for one of those first Hallowicked shows? would be dope as Fucc to see footage of that if anyone has it! KGP is the shit!  

Whoop Whoop Halloween :

MASTERWEEDO
January 13, 2020
9:10 pm
Chubanka33
Chubanka33
Members

History teaches us many lessons. Rule #1 If you must return for this next incarnation on this earth, remember to video tape all the shows plus video blogs are nice too so us nostalgia katz don't have to be looking for a needle in a haystack to archive these specific rap groups and rap artists. Well, lesson learned! Thanks for the archive uploads Halloween.

January 13, 2020
10:24 pm
Halloween
Members

Chubanka33 said
History teaches us many lessons. Rule #1 If you must return for this next incarnation on this earth, remember to video tape all the shows plus video blogs are nice too so us nostalgia katz don't have to be looking for a needle in a haystack to archive these specific rap groups and rap artists. Well, lesson learned! Thanks for the archive uploads Halloween.  

These are not my uploads nor my YouTube channel! All credit goes to JT Clarks who is the owner of the YouTube channel and has an extensive collection of bootleg footage ranging from Psychopathic, MNE, Stange, etc. I linked up with JT Clarks on Psychopathic Traders forum years ago and I bought some Hallowicked footage from him including the 1995 show hence my previous post mentioning it. Again all credit for archiving goes to JT Clarks. I did nothing here.

January 14, 2020
4:55 am
Chubanka33
Chubanka33
Members

Halloween said

These are not my uploads nor my YouTube channel! All credit goes to JT Clarks who is the owner of the YouTube channel and has an extensive collection of bootleg footage ranging from Psychopathic, MNE, Stange, etc. I linked up with JT Clarks on Psychopathic Traders forum years ago and I bought some Hallowicked footage from him including the 1995 show hence my previous post mentioning it. Again all credit for archiving goes to JT Clarks. I did nothing here.  

What about the rap duo Cykosis? Any idea when they did shows with ICP and HOK?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptgN40sLuMQ

January 14, 2020
7:53 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Halloween said

JTClarks posts here. Him and drunkininjamastr jr  have great "juggalo archive" Youtube channels.

January 14, 2020
8:39 am
Chubanka33
Chubanka33
Members

MASTERWEEDO said

JTClarks posts here. Him and drunkininjamastr jr  have great "juggalo archive" Youtube channels.  

Also Marc Kempf based in Detroit had the first hip hop magazine called "Underground Soundz" if anyone has all the issues from that Detroit local rap magazine in the 90's. I am curious if there is an article about Insane Clown Posse in one of those issues.

I also search for the issue in which there was a short article about Religion of the Beast from Simken Heights being released if anyone can post a photo of that article or send it to my email  [email protected]

https://www.discogs.com/artist/489819-Marc-Kempf

http://interviewsection.tripod...../id27.html   Interview with Marc Kempf

January 16, 2020
6:24 am
Chubanka33
Chubanka33
Members

Halloween said

Any idea which year 90's Simken Heights did a 15 city tour with Insane Clown Posse?

This webpage claims it happened so just wanted it confirmed because I know 90's Simken Heights did shows with HOK and Bedlam (KGP) but a 15 city tour I do not see any archive info to confirm the claim from this webpage. 

http://www.angelfire.com/dc/mm.....main.shtml

Can anyone post a photo of the original flier from this supposedly 15 city tour with Insane Clown Posse. 

If this Simken Heights 15 city tour with I.C.P really did happen then very strange no photos or vhs video footage have been posted of 90's Simken Heights rapping on stage. 

Much Thanks!

January 16, 2020
12:08 pm
Demented Smoka
Demented Smoka
Members
Forum Posts: 358

This man has

January 16, 2020
1:25 pm
Chubanka33
Chubanka33
Members

Demented Smoka said
This man has

Thanks Demented Smoka! Mane, I continue to get leads and clues to the next lead through persistence and dedication. 

I just learned that J Romes killer "Markey Walker" got 70 years!!!! He was on tether when he shot and killed J Rome. 

In this track from the late 90's Cap One says, "They shot my homie J Rome up in his fucking chest!" The second verse I cant understand clearly if anyone knows what he says. Something about smoking and stress. 

Rest in Peace J Rome Carson "Street Hustla/Rapper till tha end"

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
91 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845