April 19, 2024
59 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hatchetman
Ballas 2018
December 20, 2018
8:49 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

1220182123-2.jpgImage Enlarger

Half a tree painted with no beers. Gonna shower, pack a bag, and hit the bed.

Leaving here early a.m, wooo!

Newest speculation says the "special event" for Saturday will be a minimal crowd of 100. Friday will be packed to the gills. 

See yall tomorrow and Saturday. Safe travels all.

Whoop Whoop!

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

DemonicSwagger, Noah Fence, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

December 20, 2018
10:45 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

Looks good

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

Drunkalo

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

December 21, 2018
9:52 am
DemonicSwagger
DemonicSwagger
Members
Forum Posts: 713

Hope everyone traveling yesterday had a safe travel and anyone traveling out today get there safe. It’s going to be a good time! See everyone going tomorrow there! Whoop whoop!

Whoop Whoop DemonicSwagger :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Drunkalo
December 22, 2018
8:56 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

@Skratchie, Wizard of the hood dvd's were sold out by the box. Couple singles went then some dude bought the rest. Then they brought out another box and a dude bought the bulk. Sorry man. (Sazarah is looking tonight)

@Pigg, There were no embroidered hoodies, other than white FFF and the Ballas hoodie.

@scruffy, i ran around the place to find a pen to get you the track list and couldnt find one. Then on the way home i realized that they left the paper on the stage at the end of the show. I could have taken the paper or taken a picture of the paper. Im retarded. 3 rings, piggie pie, crossing the bridge, neden game, to name a few.

@the guy that wants all The Gathering books, i looked around for a long while trying to place every year and didnt so i gave up. I came back and looked again with no success. I couldnt place quite a few of the earlier ones like i believe you were asking for. I did find number 4 for sure then random ones hit and miss.

Show was great i will say that. "Acoustic show" meant DJ Carlito laying minimal back beats, 2 guitarists, VJ and Shaggy singing, with Rude Boy being a back-up singer. Rudy hit some unexpected notes, it was classic. I only heard the background track once or twice, the boys were definitely practicing and did not disspoint. Merch booth was not 360 degrees but there were boatloads of different things. Old gathering books, amulets, flyers, belt buckles, stickers, hats, hoodies, jerseys, games, leggings, and grab bags. 5 dvd's for 5 bucks, 10 cd's for 10 bucks, then 15 dollar shirt, dvd, and cd that were christmas boxed up and selectable by size. The wall of karma has turned into a full room, a lot of freshness and positive vibes filled the space. The costume room gave us the ability to play with a lot of the accessories from past shows. Hats, masks, gloves, random things. The costumes were behind caution tape and hanging tightly on racks. You could really only see the sleeves of everything looking down the rows. The Mrs made the psychopathic  tv at roughly the 3 hour mark and won a christmas present. She got a stuffed cat that looks like it came from pet cemetery. She loves cats so it really works. She did get to give a shoutout to Sazarah and Dave. Shes been kicking her own ass for not giving a shout to the whole of faygoluvers. She said she was really nervous as she had to play a game with Keegan to win her prize. In The Lotus Pod, Straight Jacket was working on a beat with HOODOO. Word was he will be laying down lyrics tonight. Billy Bill and Jumpsteadys office were both open to look around. Jumpsteady was on scene talking to anyone that wanted to stop and chat him up. I passed on this figuring he was being bothered enough. All in all it was a good night with a lot of freshness everywhere. At the end of the night we went outside into the smoking tent and waited for the shuttle line to slim down. We walked out at what had to have been the perfect time. Two full busses came and went and we were next in line. Guess who pulls up... Jumpsteady himself giving us a ride to get back into our cars. Fucking fresh! We make it back to the car, hit up the hotel room. Then head to The Token Lounge. I get lost looking at the walls of the past artists that have played there. Many no name people but there were a good handful of names i did know and respect. Little random music and Project Born hit the stage. Minimal crowd but it was a decent set. Little more random music and HOODOO was up. A few more people ran to the front but it was still a minimal crowd. Very personal feeling. It was unlike any juggalo show ive ever seen before. 

I didnt take nearly enough pictures and i hope the ones i did take develop decently. 

1222180230.jpgImage Enlarger

I did get to see what 2:30am looks like. Whoop Whoop!

We met up with Sazarah, Demonic Swagger, Spooky and Morgan at Rock Of Ages. Decided where we were going to have lunch, then met them at 5 Guys.  

1222181429.jpgImage Enlarger

All very cool down to earth Juggalos/lettes.

Another very successful, very entertaining, flh meet-up. Thank you all for having us.

1222181431.jpgImage Enlarger

1222181431a.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

Bonesaw Wizardstick, Old Mr Dangerous, scruffy, Skratchie, Gorey Corey, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, ScottieD, sazarah

December 22, 2018
10:24 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

They did an acoustic version of "Crossing The Bridge". And you got to experience it. You are all very fortunate! That's one of my favorite songs ever.

Glad you all are having some great times!

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

Drunkalo, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
December 23, 2018
2:28 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

Sounds fun. I love these random once in a life time kinda shows. Not that i ever get to go to them lol

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

Drunkalo, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

December 23, 2018
8:55 am
Chevy2Dope
Members
Forum Posts: 887

Sounds awesome. I honestly thought the "acoustic" thing would potentially be bad or a misnomer altogether, but that's really cool they actually did have 2 guitarists. Did you happen to notice anybody filming the show professionally? I know attendees were not allowed to, but I'm sure if they released a professionally shot DVD of the performance people would bust nuts. 

Whoop Whoop Chevy2Dope :

Drunkalo, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
December 23, 2018
9:21 am
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

Setlist.... From what I recall. 

3 rings

Piggie pie

Another love song 

Crossing thy bridge

We belong 

Chicken hunting

CPK

If I was a serial killer

50 bucks

Fuck the world

Deadbody man

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

Drunkalo
December 23, 2018
9:28 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

On the first night i didnt notice anyone filming. I am really hoping we were a trial run and they would have filmed it night two. Well have to see if it happened.

At one point in the show J reached down to adjust his phone and said he was recording. Very hopeful i can see a dvd of this to experience it again and give the chance to let others see. Phone cameras can be pretty decent and does give hope that it does exist in the interwebs somewhere.

They also did Falling Apart and Chicken Huntin. Im sure ill remember more later. Its actually Ruby singing the little girls voice in falling apart, thats awesome. 

The merch men said they were holding onto stuff for the second night so i know they got some freshness that we didnt. They wouldnt bring out anymore boxes of the wizard of the hood.

Weve really gotta figure a way so one person cant buy all of everything. Its really unfair to a lot of people.

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

December 23, 2018
10:36 am
Chevy2Dope
Members

Drunkalo said
On the first night i didnt notice anyone filming. I am really hoping we were a trial run and they would have filmed it night two. Well have to see if it happened.

At one point in the show J reached down to adjust his phone and said he was recording. Very hopeful i can see a dvd of this to experience it again and give the chance to let others see. Phone cameras can be pretty decent and does give hope that it does exist in the interwebs somewhere.

They also did Falling Apart and Chicken Huntin. Im sure ill remember more later. Its actually Ruby singing the little girls voice in falling apart, thats awesome. 

The merch men said they were holding onto stuff for the second night so i know they got some freshness that we didnt. They wouldnt bring out anymore boxes of the wizard of the hood.

Weve really gotta figure a way so one person cant buy all of everything. Its really unfair to a lot of people.  

Thanks for the details man. I also really want them to maybe see that this sort of set up for them gets over with the fans and they do sort of a "stripped down" album or something, even if it is of their old songs. At this point in their career, why not? How funny would it be if it was a hit and people are drawn to the bizarreness of ICP having a fuckin hit acoustic album.

I actually had that thought when I first heard the song "Shock". That last part where it turns into an acoustic guitar and some sound effects with J rapping made me think about how cool that would be if they went in that direction more. Like if the album "Found" would have been all like that. Similar to the very end of "I See The Devil" where it goes into the "What have I found?", but maybe I wouldn't want them to do that much singing like that. 

And yeah man, totally nuts that they don't prevent those people who are clearly buying up merch to sell on ebay. They should have an item limit like you can only buy up to 2 of any particular item or something like that. 

Whoop Whoop Chevy2Dope :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Drunkalo
December 23, 2018
10:42 am
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members

There was no faygo thrown....

But VJ did throw water bottles,  Gatorade without the labels and redbull cans.

It's official,  psychopathic has a sponsorship with redbull!

Also,  speculation has it that psy headquarters is going to be relocated to a new building...one with less "warehouse" space for merch... Since they are doing "made to order" type business practices. 

Shout out to bootleg chuck noris... Yes Norris with one "r"....for validating that speculation, as a speculation...lmao

Drunkalo
December 23, 2018
12:51 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said
Setlist.... From what I recall. 

3 rings

Piggie pie

Another love song 

Crossing thy bridge

We belong 

Chicken hunting

CPK

If I was a serial killer

50 bucks

Fuck the world

Deadbody man  

Add... 

The neden game

Falling apart

December 23, 2018
5:05 pm
Karacalla
Members
Forum Posts: 1561

No body asked about the status of Lyte?

Like y'all are kicking it with Jump,J,Shaggs,hoodoo and str8jacket and we're so star struck and hound doggin' that no one could bring it up?

Shout out to the fellow hustler who bought out all the WOTH DVD's. If you're on here, at ah boy, salute and get that paper ninja!

Imma do the same with a couple of things come Juggalo weekend. 

If everything lines up, I'm going to also have copies of the exclusive gathering auction EP's among those one off songs, also for sale.

Limited quantities and while supplies last, of coarse.

IMG_20180711_234840.jpg

December 23, 2018
7:21 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

Kukluxkaracalla said

For me to have asked about Lyte means i would agree with speculations. He played the second night at the Token Lounge and is playing preJuggalo day. Maybe J put him on time out and he was just chilling with a dunce cap in the corner till now.

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

December 23, 2018
8:49 pm
Karacalla
Members
Forum Posts: 1561

Drunkalo said

Kukluxkaracalla said

For me to have asked about Lyte means i would agree with speculations. He played the second night at the Token Lounge and is playing preJuggalo day. Maybe J put him on time out and he was just chilling with a dunce cap in the corner till now.  

Respectfully, that Pre-Juggalo day event has nothing to do, officially, with psychopathic records. To have inquired about this would not be any admission of guilt of you believing that lunatics theories, instead, it would have put the rumors to rest, once and for all, while simultaneously handing KKKlown another well deserved L.

I get it, you all just walked around going 'wow' the entire time and str8 hound dogged it, no need to go any deeper than that for a reply man, its cool.

Personally, I would have questioned this and the delay of FFF, maybe even the bone us ninjas got with the delayed hells pit vinyl, but then again, I don't get starstruck that easy, especially with folks I've seen time and time again, lol.

Oh, and fuck you very much for associating me with Mr. ALL CAPS via the name mash-up, C'mon man, its Christmas time, have a heart, lol.

No seriously, that was foul bro....tighten up chief.

IMG_20180711_234840.jpg

December 23, 2018
9:15 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members

Well,  icp wasn't "around"...they only made an appearance on stage. 

Jumpsteady would talk cryptically in a dismissive way. 

Str8 jacket and hoodoo would str8 up deny any knowledge.

It wasn't easy to get on the juggalo show and ask Rudy and KEEGAN,  since ninjas wanted to play the game for a free gift.... Plus they wouldn't know shit anyways. 

We got things to knock kkk's bullshit outta the water. ...cuz there was a dry erase board in the lotus pod that had "FITE back" in big graffiti lettering, with numbers inside if it....guess what 665 is only HALF the numbers... And since I thought about it this past day,  I know the "Reasoning" for these other numbers that are apart of the 665 equation. 

So Mr racists: do you know these other numbers or not....cuz they are totally a huge part of the FFF album you presumably have. 

9+7=16

Also fuck trying to prove bullshit rumors false just to prove a troll on the interwebs to be a troll

Chuckieboy, Karacalla
December 23, 2018
9:57 pm
mentalcaseproject
Members
Forum Posts: 784

why are people still speculating about Lyte's status with the label?...he just confirmed the other day on his instagram that he hasn't left the label or been booted and has just been busy in the studio putting in work on the new album (which I for one am glad to hear rather than them just rushing it out)

December 24, 2018
2:25 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

mentalcaseproject said
why are people still speculating about Lyte's status with the label?...he just confirmed the other day on his instagram that he hasn't left the label or been booted and has just been busy in the studio putting in work on the new album (which I for one am glad to hear rather than them just rushing it out)  

The thirst for drama is strong with some of the dweebs around here. They want drama so bad they'll insult someone for not asking about it even tho they know damn well they wouldn't if they were there. 

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

December 24, 2018
6:39 am
Chevy2Dope
Members

mentalcaseproject said

Just because of KuKluxAssClown making up total bullshit based on nothing. That's it. 

December 24, 2018
11:13 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

Karacalla said   

Why would i wanna bring up anything stale during a time everyone was hanging out and having fun? Im sure others did this. Id rather be the guy to wait for info than ruin anyones positive vibes with stale speculations. Hell yah son, i hound dogged the shit out of the whole experience. Everyone was walking around in awe, it was great to see. The only ones not having a good time were the merch booth fellas. 

Ill agree with pre juggalo day seemingly being an unsponsored event. But it of of importance cause its here as a main page article. Especially this line.

Screenshot_2018-12-24-12-28-062.pngImage Enlarger

The name thing ill apologize for but only half assed. I thought it was clever and made me laugh a little.

To back up Spookys new found number sequence theory, talks with Bootleg Chuck Norris, as well as something i overheard while roaming. They are seeming to want to clear inventory and find another "warehouse". What i heard was for record store day they brought boatloads of merch to Rock of Ages and sold it at rock bottom prices. Seemingly trying to clear their inventory from the building. Not to agree with the guy but the 665 area code and the next numbers in the sequence leads to an area code and first 3 digits of phone numbers from Tennessee. Maybe this was the set back of FFF? Their moving and need to get a new phone number set up for the Flip ep. However i dont see them making an area code being that in your face as cover art or strong carnival importance. 

It is Christmas time, your right on this. Merry Christmas to you and yours man. Give the wife and kids hugs from Uncle Drunk.

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Karacalla

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
55 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845