April 26, 2024
82 Guests and 2 Members Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hatchetman
Ballas 2018
December 24, 2018
3:06 pm
Karacalla
Members
Forum Posts: 1561
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Noah Fence said

mentalcaseproject said
why are people still speculating about Lyte's status with the label?...he just confirmed the other day on his instagram that he hasn't left the label or been booted and has just been busy in the studio putting in work on the new album (which I for one am glad to hear rather than them just rushing it out)  

The thirst for drama is strong with some of the dweebs around here. They want drama so bad they'll insult someone for not asking about it even tho they know damn well they wouldn't if they were there.   

Lol, yea asking a question or two from the artist you support is so farfetched and outlandish. It wasn't I who posed the notion Lyte was off of psychopathic to begin with man, it was KKKlown.

Obviously it made a big enough stink for Lyte to feel the need to address it on one of his social media account's.

No drama or insults were thrown in any thing I posted, if you are to timid and scary to ask someone a simple yes or no question, well then, that's on you. Don't just assume everyone you come across in life is as quiet and as meek as you are homie. Stop projecting your own insecurities on to others, swagger.

Some people don't need vocal booths to say and do what the want.

@drunkalo, happy holidays to you and yours also, good sir.

Whoop Whoop Karacalla :

Drunkalo

IMG_20180711_234840.jpg

December 24, 2018
6:09 pm
DemonicSwagger
DemonicSwagger
Members
Forum Posts: 713

Karacalla said

swagger.

What? Me? 

Anyway, I’ll have a review of the event posted sometime tonight.

Whoop Whoop DemonicSwagger :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
December 24, 2018
9:28 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

DemonicSwagger said

Karacalla said
 swagger.

What? Me? 

Anyway, I’ll have a review of the event posted sometime tonight.  

Not getting the connections. Why Swagger?

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

December 25, 2018
4:40 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

Karacalla said

Lol, yea asking a question or two from the artist you support is so farfetched and outlandish. It wasn't I who posed the notion Lyte was off of psychopathic to begin with man, it was KKKlown.

Obviously it made a big enough stink for Lyte to feel the need to address it on one of his social media account's.

No drama or insults were thrown in any thing I posted, if you are to timid and scary to ask someone a simple yes or no question, well then, that's on you. Don't just assume everyone you come across in life is as quiet and as meek as you are homie. Stop projecting your own insecurities on to others, swagger.

Some people don't need vocal booths to say and do what the want.

@drunkalo, happy holidays to you and yours also, good sir.  

The fuck are you rambling about vocal booths for?

For the record, and I could be wrong and don't really care enough to check but aren't you the same person who had a bug up his ass at gotj2017 about how you were going to call icp out on some made up controversial bullshit and then was no where to be seen at the seminar tent?

The reason no one asked about lyte is because the dust has settled on that. It's over. You're not gonna get some hot scoop asking old questions. 

Next time you see someone from psychopathic you should ask where that vanilla ice album is or if twiztid are really leaving to start their own label? Besides what's the future of dark lotus?

Anyway, your tired ass game is whack. "Nothing i posted was insulting" as if you didn't straight up call the people who went hound dogs for not immediately badgering people about internet rumors. 

Hey,  merry Christmas. Go buy some more merch to resell.

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

December 25, 2018
8:29 am
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593

Karacalla said

I get it, you all just walked around going 'wow' the entire time and str8 hound dogged it, no need to go any deeper than that for a reply man, its cool.

Sounds like the whole event was very hound dog focused.

In fact, most Psychopathic events these days seem to be centered around the hound dogs, and the VIP money they provide.

cig

Whoop Whoop Miklo Velka :

wicket_juan, Karacalla
December 25, 2018
2:04 pm
DemonicSwagger
DemonicSwagger
Members

I’m working on my review still. Seems a bit long so I’ll figure out how to do the reveal spoiler thing. Anyway, merry Christmas to all y’all. And I mean every single one of y’all. I hope you guys are having a great Christmas with your loved ones.

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Drunkalo
December 26, 2018
1:25 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

Here are the singles given out:

https://youtu.be/4W6m_8dg92c

https://youtu.be/pqEjqWo7yF0

Let me go sounds familiar...

Whoop Whoop Pigg :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
December 26, 2018
2:24 am
Karacalla
Members
Forum Posts: 1561

Noah Fence said

The fuck are you rambling about vocal booths for?

For the record, and I could be wrong and don't really care enough to check but aren't you the same person who had a bug up his ass at gotj2017 about how you were going to call icp out on some made up controversial bullshit and then was no where to be seen at the seminar tent?

The reason no one asked about lyte is because the dust has settled on that. It's over. You're not gonna get some hot scoop asking old questions. 

Next time you see someone from psychopathic you should ask where that vanilla ice album is or if twiztid are really leaving to start their own label? Besides what's the future of dark lotus?

Anyway, your tired ass game is whack. "Nothing i posted was insulting" as if you didn't straight up call the people who went hound dogs for not immediately badgering people about internet rumors. 

Hey,  merry Christmas. Go buy some more merch to resell.  

Nah man, lol, that wasn't me. Must be the Fukushima radiation in the water that has you confusing me with who ever TF that is.

Now asking a question is badgering someone? 

I'm not saying go in and start pointing fingers and demanding answers, Hard Copy style, but somewhere along the night's events, "Oh, do you know when the people who paid for the V.I.P. package at your show's can expect their CD's? Because they were never mailed out to them?"

Or, "By the way, what's up with Lyte or Mike E.Clark?"

If that's badgering someone I would strongly suggest you get the sand out of your over sensitive vagina.

So yea, like I said, amongst the "Oohs and aahs", No one had the cohonies to ask anything substantial from these people. So when I say you hound dogged it, it's painfully apparent you did.

Was it because your a scary bitch? Only you can answer that, but like Demonic, don't think everyone else is.

So I'll get back to reselling this merch, and you can get back to joining in with the rest of the forum and asking questions about these people that you could have literally gotten the answer's to, in person, if you weren't so busy trying to lure J into the mens room to personally thank him for his hospitality, idiot.

IMG_20180711_234840.jpg

December 26, 2018
3:11 am
SPANGE
SPANGE
Members
Forum Posts: 921

what's up Juggalos!! whoop! whoop! merry fucking Christmas ya'll! FUCKIN' HELL! WHOOP! WHOOP! another year down the gutter!

I don't give a fuck if it's 2027, I'm still beefin' with eminem! fuck d12!

December 26, 2018
4:16 am
SPANGE
SPANGE
Members
Forum Posts: 921

Shoving a fucking Plastic christmas Gnome up g-mo's skee's mothers Pussy

December 26, 2018
4:59 am
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

Look at what I found @drunkalo!

64070002-1024x679.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

Drunkalo
December 26, 2018
6:50 am
Chevy2Dope
Members
Forum Posts: 887

Pigg said
Here are the singles given out:

https://youtu.be/4W6m_8dg92c

https://youtu.be/pqEjqWo7yF0

Let me go sounds familiar...  

Thanks for posting man. When you say Let Me Go sounds familiar, what are you referring to? I don't doubt it, just didn't recognize anything about it upon my first listen. I dig it!

Swings & Chops says it's a demo mix. Is that song from something else? I'd assume it's not something from FFF, but it is pretty dope. 

Mr. Clean has a cool vibe but is a little messy, which is ironic given the song title. Mainly, J does that thing where he sings in the chorus and he's off-key and not in any intentional way, but lots of other cool little parts. 

December 26, 2018
8:14 am
kukluxklown
Members
Forum Posts: 1201

WELL I SURE HOPE SOMEONE POSTS A FULL REVIEW BUT I HAVE TO SAY I HAD A GREAT TIME.  THE HIGH LIGHT OF THE NIGHT WAS WHEN VIOLENT J TOLD EVERYONE THAT HE LIKES TRANNIES MORE THAN OUIJA. AND THAT HE HOPES TO SEE A LOT MORE LGBTQ FOLKS AT THE GATHERING IN THE FUTURE.  HE ALSO DROPPED A FEW NUGGETS ABOUT JUGGALO DAY AND THE VERY REAL POSSIBILTY OF GETTING SUICIDE BOYS TO PERFORM!! I WAS SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT BECAUSE IVE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR AWHILE THAT ICP AND SUICIDE BOYS NEED TO LINK UP SOME WAY SOME HOW.

ALSO HOODOO PLAYED A FEW OF HIS TRACKS FOR HIS NEW RECORD AND THEY ARE PRETTY EPIC.  LYTE SPOKE A BIT ABOUT HIS SITUATION AND APPARENTLY THEY ARE "WORKING THINGS OUT"

ANYWAY SOMEONE POST THE FULL REVIEW

December 26, 2018
9:23 am
Chevy2Dope
Members

kukluxklown said
WELL I SURE HOPE SOMEONE POSTS A FULL REVIEW BUT I HAVE TO SAY I HAD A GREAT TIME.  THE HIGH LIGHT OF THE NIGHT WAS WHEN VIOLENT J TOLD EVERYONE THAT HE LIKES TRANNIES MORE THAN OUIJA. AND THAT HE HOPES TO SEE A LOT MORE LGBTQ FOLKS AT THE GATHERING IN THE FUTURE.  HE ALSO DROPPED A FEW NUGGETS ABOUT JUGGALO DAY AND THE VERY REAL POSSIBILTY OF GETTING SUICIDE BOYS TO PERFORM!! I WAS SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT BECAUSE IVE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR AWHILE THAT ICP AND SUICIDE BOYS NEED TO LINK UP SOME WAY SOME HOW.

ALSO HOODOO PLAYED A FEW OF HIS TRACKS FOR HIS NEW RECORD AND THEY ARE PRETTY EPIC.  LYTE SPOKE A BIT ABOUT HIS SITUATION AND APPARENTLY THEY ARE "WORKING THINGS OUT"

Well I'd say you should post a full review but clearly you're just making bullshit up and did not go. What's your deal man? 

Whoop Whoop Chevy2Dope :

kukluxklown, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Karacalla
December 26, 2018
9:38 am
Chevy2Dope
Members

Also, check this out https://roxxxtv.com/2018/12/25/big-ballas-2018-complete-overview-life-changing/  this is an excellent write up of the whole event. 

Whoop Whoop Chevy2Dope :

kukluxklown, DemonicSwagger, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, ScottieD
December 26, 2018
9:54 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9041

Mr. Clean gave me a few smirks. Funny shit. The way he rhymed "ocean" was hilarious. 

I didnt dig the Ouija-like raps he tossed in there, though. Not your style, Big J. 

Immaculate scrotum. Wish mine was. It's very itchy from psoriasis. SCRAAAATCHH!!!

December 26, 2018
10:08 am
The Warlock
New Mexico
Members
Forum Posts: 11703

i thought that mr. clean shit was wack... J on the sex rap tip hasnt been fresh in years...

and that terrible commercial ass flow made me legitimately stop the song at 1st..

at least the other song was decent..

flh-banna-coFFFpyDD_zpsKKl9s7vkap.jpg

December 26, 2018
10:12 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

kukluxklown said

So, ummmm. None of that happened.

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

DemonicSwagger, kukluxklown, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

December 26, 2018
10:56 am
DemonicSwagger
DemonicSwagger
Members

That review from RoxxxTV is top notch. Definitely check that out.

I was gonna finish my review today but it’s so long  and after reading what RoxxxTV wrote mine is not needed. Spooky’s write up is fresh too. I will say this...I had an amazing time. I met fresh ass forum ninjas and we had some good food together. You guys are dope and I’d love to chill with y’all again. Icp’s acoustic set was my favorite icp show this far. It’ll be hard to top that imo. I really hope they decide to put the acoustic versions on cd. Also, I’m not a fan of Lytes music but that dude is dope af live. Energy emanates from that guy and he is on point with his live vocals. 

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
December 26, 2018
11:21 am
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
100sp_Permalink sp_Print

I bet demonicswaggers long ass story is fresher than roxxxtvs.

Let's see that shit

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

DemonicSwagger
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: genocide_cutter
83 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Stanleyhic, LarryKix, Matthewlat, Charlesvek, Frankingem

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845