April 18, 2024
38 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hatchetman
Ballas 2018
December 26, 2018
11:34 am
DemonicSwagger
DemonicSwagger
Members
Forum Posts: 713
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
101sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’ll finish it and post it when I’m done. It’ll take some more time. I’ve put it to the side for now and started working on a video. I will finish it and post it here. It’ll most likely get posted in a week when things have died down. Thanks spooky! Don’t forget to try you a peanut butter milk shake with bacon in it bro lol.

Whoop Whoop DemonicSwagger :

Drunkalo, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
December 26, 2018
4:24 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072
102sp_Permalink sp_Print

Fresh! Take your time, but not too much time!

My woman got a gift card for five guys for a Xmas gift...ill get her hip!

December 26, 2018
5:25 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110
103sp_Permalink sp_Print

Karacalla said

Nah man, lol, that wasn't me. Must be the Fukushima radiation in the water that has you confusing me with who ever TF that is.

Now asking a question is badgering someone? 

I'm not saying go in and start pointing fingers and demanding answers, Hard Copy style, but somewhere along the night's events, "Oh, do you know when the people who paid for the V.I.P. package at your show's can expect their CD's? Because they were never mailed out to them?"

Or, "By the way, what's up with Lyte or Mike E.Clark?"

If that's badgering someone I would strongly suggest you get the sand out of your over sensitive vagina.

So yea, like I said, amongst the "Oohs and aahs", No one had the cohonies to ask anything substantial from these people. So when I say you hound dogged it, it's painfully apparent you did.

Was it because your a scary bitch? Only you can answer that, but like Demonic, don't think everyone else is.

So I'll get back to reselling this merch, and you can get back to joining in with the rest of the forum and asking questions about these people that you could have literally gotten the answer's to, in person, if you weren't so busy trying to lure J into the mens room to personally thank him for his hospitality, idiot.  

I wasn't there but if i was I wouldn't have wasted my time asking questions about made up shit. 

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

December 26, 2018
5:30 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110
104sp_Permalink sp_Print

Oh and I went back to look and the person I was thinking of was guest so unless you're also guest you're off the hook

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

December 26, 2018
7:17 pm
Chevy2Dope
Members
Forum Posts: 887
105sp_Permalink sp_Print

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said
Fresh! Take your time, but not too much time!

My woman got a gift card for five guys for a Xmas gift...ill get her hip!  

Damn dude, you're cool with your girl getting a gift card to have five guys run a train on her? You're more secure than I am, that's fo sho. 

Obviously joking, couldn't resist. 

Whoop Whoop Chevy2Dope :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
December 27, 2018
12:13 am
Karacalla
Members
Forum Posts: 1561
106sp_Permalink sp_Print

Noah Fence said
Oh and I went back to look and the person I was thinking of was guest so unless you're also guest you're off the hook  

'Off the hook'

Lmmfao!

Who TF do you think I am, one of your sex ed students?

Man, move along to one of you're metoo rallies and keep it pushing. Either the estrogen therapy is to strong or your pregnancy simulation suit needs to be recalibrated, Noah.

People got ripped off man, questioning why is within the realm of reason here. Go back and look up those threads instead.

IMG_20180711_234840.jpg

December 28, 2018
6:33 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248
107sp_Permalink sp_Print

I dropped off our disposable cameras at walgreens yesterday. They no longer develop film in house. I should get them back in about a week. Sorry for the delay all, i really hope we got some good shots.

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SteelCityDahmer

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

December 28, 2018
8:20 am
kukluxklown
Members
Forum Posts: 1201
108sp_Permalink sp_Print

Noah Fence said

I wasn't there but if i was I wouldn't have wasted my time asking questions about made up shit.   

DEFINATLEY NOT A WASTE OF TIME TO ASK QUESTIONS

1. JOKERS CARD PUSHED BACK W/ OUT EXPLANATION??

2. LYTE GOES DARK.. NO RELEASE OF NEW MUSIC.. IS BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD RECORDING FROM HOME

3.MIKE CLARK.. SUPPOSEDLY PRODUCING SOME FFF... NOW PLAYING SHOWZ WITH TWIZZLER

4. ESHAM... BACK ON THE LABEL HOPEFULLY.. "YO J, SUP WITH SUPA VILLIANZ? THAT STILL GOIN DOWN'"

5. KUKLUXKLOWN.... WHO IS HE ? DOES HE WORK AT PSY? I HEAR HE DOES...

6. ETC ETC

December 28, 2018
8:33 am
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
Forum Posts: 845
109sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said
I dropped off our disposable cameras at walgreens yesterday. They no longer develop film in house. I should get them back in about a week. Sorry for the delay all, i really hope we got some good shots.  

I had to google to find a place around here that still develops them.  My photog friends said that Walmart has the best processing, so luckily the one on the way to work still does it.  Mine will take a week or so too. 

Between us and Cherry Bomb, we used 8 cameras total.  So hopefully we'll have the better part of 200 pics to show off soon!

Still working on the review!

Whoop Whoop ScottieD :

kukluxklown, Drunkalo, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, SteelCityDahmer, djscrubb
December 28, 2018
8:49 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
110sp_Permalink sp_Print

I'm disappointed that noone has video. 

If someone went both days, they could've easily snagged a cheap camera they were selling, went back to the hotel and modified a digital camera [or phone] to fit the shell or paper cover of the cheap disposable and just keistered it into the show, no one would have known. 

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

kukluxklown, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Drunkalo
December 28, 2018
3:02 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
111sp_Permalink sp_Print

We totally could have brought our phones in. The kid at the door did a half assed pat down. We seen people leaving and coming back and not getting pat down again. When we took our trip back to the car via shuttle, we talked about grabbing our phones. HOODOO was sitting co-pilot in the lotus pod playing with his phone and i also seen a guy walking around with his phone in his hand. Turned out he was the guitarist guy. 

MASTERWEEDO said
keistered it

A pocket would suffice if it looked like a regular disposable camera. Weirdo...

Lmao!

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

December 28, 2018
8:41 pm
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
112sp_Permalink sp_Print

MASTERWEEDO said
I'm disappointed that noone has video. 

If someone went both days, they could've easily snagged a cheap camera they were selling, went back to the hotel and modified a digital camera [or phone] to fit the shell or paper cover of the cheap disposable and just keistered it into the show, no one would have known.   

I think Juggalos in attendance just wanted to respect Psychopathic's wishes.  I laughed when they said there would be metal detectors.  lol.  The guy at the door didn't check us at all, and while I would have loved to have video of it, I just hope the review I'm working on helps me remember how truly devastating it was. Worth every penny!

Whoop Whoop ScottieD :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Drunkalo
December 29, 2018
6:40 am
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199
113sp_Permalink sp_Print

Was anyone from Psychopathic filming?

It would be a cool thing to see "ICP Storyteller Sessions" on dvd. 

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
December 29, 2018
7:47 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
114sp_Permalink sp_Print

I didnt notice anything on night 1, i did look around for it. I talked to some day 2 ninjas and they didnt notice any cameras either. @ScottieD may have some insider info tho.

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

December 29, 2018
9:49 pm
Scottie D
ScottieD
Dallas, TX
Admin
115sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said
I didnt notice anything on night 1, i did look around for it. I talked to some day 2 ninjas and they didnt notice any cameras either. @ScottieD may have some insider info tho.  

I know that Josh Ulrich was there snapping photos on Psychopathic's behalf...as was Hazin.  Josh was the only one I saw with his DSLR camera on a tripod though.  From what it looked like, I don't believe he was recording.  Maybe the audio was captured though for a possible future live and "Unplugged" type release?  I'm not hinting...I honestly don't know.

Whoop Whoop ScottieD :

Drunkalo, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
December 29, 2018
10:02 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
116sp_Permalink sp_Print

It was a really cool show. I feel a little bad for everyone that couldnt make it. Its hard to be everywhere all the time. Im not gonna make Juggalo Day so i know how it feels to miss stuff. Specially the once in a lifetime type stuff. 'You had to a been there' makes things hard to explain. Sorry to call you out, and thank you for the reply.

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, ScottieD

January 5, 2019
10:00 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

https://roxxxtv.com/2018/12/25/big-ballas-2018-complete-overview-life-changing/

I haven't read the review but i did take a scroll thru and there are pictures posted, disposable camera style. Take a peek! Mine should be coming shortly, I was told a week and that was ended yesterday. 

I also have to mention ScottieD's review. It didn't come up in my view on my phone so I overseen it. It did however show up on my google cards a few days later. For those of you that missed that, its here.

https://faygoluvers.net/v5/2018/12/icps-2018-big-ballas-xmas-at-our-house-featuring-an-icp-acoustic-set-farmington-hills-mi-by-scottie-d/

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

Old Mr Dangerous

January 5, 2019
10:44 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9039
118sp_Permalink sp_Print

Drunkalo said
https://roxxxtv.com/2018/12/25/big-ballas-2018-complete-overview-life-changing/

I haven't read the review but i did take a scroll thru and there are pictures posted, disposable camera style. Take a peek! Mine should be coming shortly, I was told a week and that was ended yesterday. 

I also have to mention ScottieD's review. It didn't come up in my view on my phone so I overseen it. It did however show up on my google cards a few days later. For those of you that missed that, its here.

https://faygoluvers.net/v5/2018/12/icps-2018-big-ballas-xmas-at-our-house-featuring-an-icp-acoustic-set-farmington-hills-mi-by-scottie-d/  

Excellent review. KKKluxklown, be sure to read and see proof that ICP are Illuminati hahahha

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

Drunkalo
January 6, 2019
10:35 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members

http://s347.photobucket.com/us.....las%202018

All of our photos turned out to be shit, except for the ones at the stage and one spooky took of us by the faygo topped tree. I have nothing more to offer here, sorry to disappoint fam. (big sigh) If I were intoxicated I would at least have something to blame the poor quality on, but I wasn't. This is both mine and the mrs rolls of film. 

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, TheRevWells

January 6, 2019
2:23 pm
TheRevWells
TheRevWells
Members
Forum Posts: 496
120sp_Permalink sp_Print

Here is a pic of Big Ballas 2018 that I found on the Juggalo Reddit forum

Image Enlarger

Big Ballas was something else this year
byu/WackyBruce_ injuggalo

Whoop Whoop TheRevWells :

Drunkalo

Runnin' Out Of Time / Looking For The Light / Something Isnt Right / The Devil's Grip Is Tight / Cause I'm Runnin' Out Of Time / Leave It All Behind / If My Soul Was On The Line / Can My Body Hide / From The Devil Inside

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
77 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome, Larrylet, organic cbd gummies

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845