May 4, 2024
46 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hatchetman
Denver - DCGCon 2018
December 30, 2017
9:23 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9043
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Holy shit, it's at the fuggin airport! I go to the damn airport every few months, whether it's picking someone up, dropping someone off or flying out myself. I am one hour away. I have no reason not to go. Could even drive home on a night or two. 

I thought there was already a thread for this.. But either way, I'll see y'all in May! I'm not a big gamer but I'm down to hang and sip and toke with the family. Plus, anyone coming down 76 from the west, y'all can come to the best dispensary in the east side of the state!

The Green Stop
130 Maine St
Log Lane Village, Colorado 80705

https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/the-green-stop

Plugggg!

Whoop Whoop Old Mr Dangerous :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, bayAreaShaman, scruffy, Chuckieboy
December 30, 2017
11:04 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

Cant wait.

IMG_20160730_183632.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy, Noah Fence, Old Mr Dangerous, Hypnotized Ninja

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

December 30, 2017
11:36 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

just lookin at that picture made me all excited and spazzy about the con.  

fuck, i gotta make it.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

bayAreaShaman, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Old Mr Dangerous, Hypnotized Ninja

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

December 30, 2017
11:54 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

U gots to.

If not see u a few months after.

I think its going to be lightweight hard this year to go to both. 

But the con is gonna be dope!

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Old Mr Dangerous, Hypnotized Ninja, scruffy

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

December 30, 2017
3:43 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

Chieflocc and I are pretty much guaranteed at this point. We will be driving from Nebraska, so we are for sure going to stop and pay you a visit. I want to go to this more than another gathering to be completely honest. Seems just like a big giant party or you can hang out and play games and have fun. What's up for a Meetup Massacre? Or some sort of FLH sanctioned event here? I bet it would be even easier to do it at this convention then at the Gathering.

Whoop Whoop Pigg :

scruffy, Old Mr Dangerous, Hypnotized Ninja
December 30, 2017
3:51 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

fuck, i had an 'event' all by my lonesome, last time.  

spose i could or should ask about doin it again...  hm.  

also, maybe we oughtta put together the east-to-west dcgcon caravan.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Old Mr Dangerous

December 30, 2017
4:01 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

Midterms aren't important, right?

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

Old Mr Dangerous, Hypnotized Ninja

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

December 30, 2017
4:15 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Noah Fence said
Midterms aren't important, right?  

theyre a little important.  

depends on whether or not you want all the schooling efforts to result in a true document.  

in my own case, i didnt think they were especially important.  cuz i wasnt worried about gettin the document.  which is why i dont have one.  which is why i technically cant say im 'college-educated', even though ive had more college than the lions share of legitimate degree-holders.  which is why i get paid less than the lions share of legit degree-holders.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Old Mr Dangerous, Hypnotized Ninja

December 30, 2017
4:28 pm
Skratchie
Skratchie
Members
Forum Posts: 277

Hope and I are really trying to make this one. We've been going over funds and the gathering is looking more like a long shot than a reality but this could be a real possibility!!! Hope to reunite with some FLH homies!!

Whoop Whoop Skratchie :

Noah Fence, Old Mr Dangerous, Hypnotized Ninja, scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
December 30, 2017
4:32 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

scruffy said

theyre a little important.  

depends on whether or not you want all the schooling efforts to result in a true document.  

in my own case, i didnt think they were especially important.  cuz i wasnt worried about gettin the document.  which is why i dont have one.  which is why i technically cant say im 'college-educated', even though ive had more college than the lions share of legitimate degree-holders.  which is why i get paid less than the lions share of legit degree-holders.    

I could probably tell my art professors that I'm showing out of state and get a postponement. 

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

Old Mr Dangerous, scruffy

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

December 30, 2017
4:46 pm
Hypnotized Ninja
Members
Forum Posts: 827

Super geeked and gonna put in the time off tonight my ninjas! (FLH village from this years GOTJ/Scottie/Chad)...I'm not a gamer like that but Im gonna to do my hw on gamer stuff till May.

Whoop Whoop Hypnotized Ninja :

scruffy
December 30, 2017
4:51 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

I just whooped every comment due to "stoke-ed-ness". You may even say I'm going to die of a "massive stoke"! Lol... ahem... dad jokes aside, this is gonna be excellent times!

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
December 30, 2017
5:03 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Noah Fence said    
I could probably tell my art professors that I'm showing out of state and get a postponement.      

holy shit, thats a pretty good dodge...  

i mean, if you get in touch with psy n them, perhaps get a for real showing...  how could the 'art' types say no?  

[edit]  

Hypnotized Ninja said
Super geeked and gonna put in the time off tonight my ninjas! (FLH village from this years GOTJ/Scottie/Chad)...I'm not a gamer like that but Im gonna to do my hw on gamer stuff till May.  

you dont have to be a gamer like that.  just so long as you like kickin it with juggalos.  

and with all the tons and tons and tons of stuff to do, youd have to be some kind of grownup to not find entertainment.  

Old Mr Dangerous said    
I just whooped every comment due to "stoke-ed-ness". You may even say I'm going to die of a "massive stoke"! Lol... ahem... dad jokes aside, this is gonna be excellent times!       

ima hafta get at you in some detail about all this shit, at some point.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Old Mr Dangerous, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

December 30, 2017
5:21 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

scruffy said

you dont have to be a gamer like that.  just so long as you like kickin it with juggalos.  

and with all the tons and tons and tons of stuff to do, youd have to be some kind of grownup to not find entertainment.  

Old Mr Dangerous said    

My thoughts as well. I'm almost exactly one easy hour from the airport. So I may just crash at my place every night if I could get a designated driver (I'm a social drunk). There is also room available at my crib for people who want to avoid high hotel prices. Basement rooms with private bathroom, fridge, tv, dab rigs, bongs, friendly cats and dogs, outside private access and a campable back yard. 

Glad we have plenty of time to plan this. I'll put in work request next week. 

Don't mean to be a downer, but do any of you feel this event will impact GOTJ attendance?

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
December 30, 2017
6:54 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Old Mr Dangerous said     
Don't mean to be a downer, but do any of you feel this event will impact GOTJ attendance?      

most likely?  

no.  

cuz most likely, they wont have any luck gettin a spot for that 'west coast', rocky mountain, deserts of new mexico, somewhere-out-that-way gathering.  no more than before, anyway.  

if i was to place a bet today, id bet itll be back in oklahoma again.  

Old Mr Dangerous said
My thoughts as well. I'm almost exactly one easy hour from the airport. So I may just crash at my place every night if I could get a designated driver (I'm a social drunk).

sure you could crash at a friendly room, if that was a problem.  

There is also room available at my crib for people who want to avoid high hotel prices. Basement rooms with private bathroom, fridge, tv, dab rigs, bongs, friendly cats and    

hm.  well, maybe-  

dogs    

im good.  

December 30, 2017
8:42 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

scruffy said

most likely?  

no.  

cuz most likely, they wont have any luck gettin a spot for that 'west coast', rocky mountain, deserts of new mexico, somewhere-out-that-way gathering.  no more than before, anyway.  

if i was to place a bet today, id bet itll be back in oklahoma again.  

Old Mr Dangerous said
My thoughts as well. I'm almost exactly one easy hour from the airport. So I may just crash at my place every night if I could get a designated driver (I'm a social drunk).

sure you could crash at a friendly room, if that was a problem.  

There is also room available at my crib for people who want to avoid high hotel prices. Basement rooms with private bathroom, fridge, tv, dab rigs, bongs, friendly cats and    

hm.  well, maybe-  

dogs    

im good.    

They're happy to be upstairs, too, those dawg. They won't bother ya.

December 30, 2017
8:51 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

scruffy said

Old Mr Dangerous said    

I'm thinking if we can get this planned right one of the "games" we play can be an exquisite corpse style open collaboration with me, juggaLGBT, and maybe Morton's List at the Gathering facilitating. I gotta talk to the crew though. And Shaman.

December 30, 2017
8:57 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Noah Fence said

I'm thinking if we can get this planned right one of the "games" we play can be an exquisite corpse style open collaboration with me, juggaLGBT, and maybe Morton's List at the Gathering facilitating. I gotta talk to the crew though. And Shaman.  

I've never made the correlation, but I've been following JuggaLGBT on Twitter for years now.

Anyway, yessss... Tired as fuck but I officially have 3 days off starting now.

Maybe I can take like 5 days off work and extend the party of the DCG Con to my crib the days after. It's a 3 minute walk from my dispensary.

December 30, 2017
9:08 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

tina is mostly the only one who posts on the twitter, but hanye, tox, myself, and tina all do the fb. They're a pretty awesome group.

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

Old Mr Dangerous

December 30, 2017
9:39 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Noah Fence said
tina is mostly the only one who posts on the twitter, but hanye, tox, myself, and tina all do the fb. They're a pretty awesome group.  

Great stuff. Always been for rights for all beings that do good and not evil. I am proud of my workplace. I work with bilingual Mexicans, one a flamboyant gay fella, the other a stunning young girl who came to America over a river where many of her people perished in the waters.. an American black family man who is a nerd and goes to gaming cons on his times off (told him about DCG Con today).. an old white ginger eccentric broad.. two old liberal military brats as managers, who are married and in their 60s.. a Nicaraguan refugee just started last week.. a couple Midwestern honkies that love guns... a one-legged southern veteran gent.. your stereotypical long haired self-labelled hippie (although too violent to be a hippie, as I've told him. Good dude).. I love it. I don't dig the one Christian nut but ah well, could be worse.

Noah Fence
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online: wopkoxzx
62 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

wopkoxzx, joette850, rizkowz, Denniscleme, lopdoz

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845