April 23, 2024
34 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
Hatchetman
ICP 2019 fall tour??
August 22, 2019
3:31 pm
SoS
Members
Forum Posts: 11
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

what's up with this, i'm anxious to know. starting to check any online sources multiple times a day to find anything. so far the only things i have lined up is to go to the MiW tour to show Twiztid support, and Gwar (seen them 3 times at the gathering, never at a local venue). As much as i would love to get out to the D for Hallowicked, id rather start saving my funds for the possible DCG3.

August 22, 2019
9:20 pm
thatjuggal91
thatjuggal91
Members
Forum Posts: 417

Ive been anxious to. I want to see MIW and Twiztid but if ICP announced a fall tour Id go see ICP because I saw Twiztid a few months ago. Been over a year since I last saw ICP. Was supposed to see ICP in June but a day before the show my car got broke into, hotwired and stole.

August 23, 2019
11:16 am
JuggaloJ
Members
Forum Posts: 498

Amazing Jeckel Bros 20th anniversary tour, coming soon...

Whoop Whoop JuggaloJ :

Chuckieboy
August 23, 2019
8:11 pm
bozodklown
bozodklown
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 394

JuggaloJ said

I'm saiyan! It's already well into last half of 2019, I need to know what day to take vacation to make it to the 20th of my first jokers card I bought week of release!

Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

August 23, 2019
10:27 pm
SoS
Members

thatjuggal91 said
Ive been anxious to. I want to see MIW and Twiztid but if ICP announced a fall tour Id go see ICP because I saw Twiztid a few months ago. Been over a year since I last saw ICP. Was supposed to see ICP in June but a day before the show my car got broke into, hotwired and stole.  

dang, that shit is wack. something similar happened awhile back to my homies girl. me and 2 homies went to an ICP show, and their girlfriends had to work later or something and ended up just meeting us at the venue. the homies girl got her car jacked DURING the show. it was confusing at first cause she was like " i swear i parked here". i wish i could remember what tour that was...

August 23, 2019
10:33 pm
SoS
Members

JuggaloJ said

that would be the shit, but didnt they do an AJB set for Juggalo Day a few years back? i love me some AJB but that 20 year anniversary Bizaar Bizzar is coming up. really hoping they do something for that, either a tour similar to the Riddlebox and Milenko anniversary tour, or something for the gathering. shit ill even take a Hallowicked mini tour like they've done in the past.

Whoop Whoop SoS :

dribblybob
August 29, 2019
3:16 pm
HahahaWooo
HahahaWooo
Members
Forum Posts: 337

I been watching the Gathering videos released and VJ looks like he is moving extra slow after strapping that weight back on. Especially during the wrestling match with Rudy. How many times (unintentional reference) can the dukes weight fluctuate at his age before his well being can’t recover? 

I want him to live forever too but chances are good that Shaggy is going to be left to fend for himself soon. Assuming he keeps up the inconsistencies health wise.

August 29, 2019
4:12 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

You act like he ballooned up to 600 pounds. He's fine. He probably just stopped running and whatever else. 

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

August 29, 2019
8:55 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

Noah Fence said
You act like he ballooned up to 600 pounds. He's fine. He probably just stopped running and whatever else.   

He's right though, yo-yoing weight is shown to sharply increase risk for heart attack and stroke. He might not be up to 600 but hes gotta close to 400. 

Drinking a lot of energy drinks increases stroke risk, too. I always see J with a red bull in interviews or in studio photos.

August 29, 2019
11:04 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4478

one year ago give or take a day ICP played the greatest city in the world Montreal,Quebec,Canada and Violent J was not fat

the dude did gain a lot of weight real fast

the most I ever weighed was 310 pounds but that was when I was a monster I was not fat I was built like a fucking wrestler was lifting weights everyday 

now I fluctuate between 230-270 pounds all depends on the season in Summer I am smaller in the long Canadian winter I am bigger

I never got to the point where I could not see my own dick If I ever did get to that point I will get my stomach stapled 

I am also 6'3 so I am pretty fucking big either way

Violent J worries me thoe to go from skinny to fat as fuck as much as he does makes me think he aint gonna finish the second deck let alone 5 more after that

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 29, 2019
11:41 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

No matter what or how our musical heroes prep themselves or adhere to a healthy lifestyle, life happens. Plane crashes, auto crashes, freak accidents, murder, cancer, meteor, flash flood, baby mama drama, Alzheimer's, electrocution, etc.... these folks arent super heroes. Or villainz. 

What if Shaggy dies first? From skipholophagus? 

Here comes the Joe Bruce Concert Series: 4 My Brother Shaggs.

August 30, 2019
12:09 am
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

if either of the two dies I would get depressed

it would mean no more flavor no new album so both should be more careful with their lives 

I been looking forward to new shit since 1997 no more new shit would suck

a freak accident is a freak accident but there is shit you can control and if you have a fanbase that allows you to eat as much as you want you should think of them before that third triple bacon cheeseburger 

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 30, 2019
2:15 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

the_mischievous_smack said
if either of the two dies I would get depressed

it would mean no more flavor no new album so both should be more careful with their lives 

I been looking forward to new shit since 1997 no more new shit would suck

a freak accident is a freak accident but there is shit you can control and if you have a fanbase that allows you to eat as much as you want you should think of them before that third triple bacon cheeseburger   

You mean WHEN one of them dies.

It is a depressing certainty. One of them will die. Then the other will. Then you will.

Maybe not in that order.

Look at the elephant 

August 30, 2019
9:14 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

Pigg said

He's right though, yo-yoing weight is shown to sharply increase risk for heart attack and stroke. He might not be up to 600 but hes gotta close to 400. 

Drinking a lot of energy drinks increases stroke risk, too. I always see J with a red bull in interviews or in studio photos.  

400? You're TRIPPIN. 

Even at his HEAVIEST I don't think he was close to 400, and right now he's no where near his heaviest. He's probably gained back 25lbs

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

August 30, 2019
9:38 am
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

400 is possible, J has some height. Its different than 5'2 and 400 lbs.

Regardless of a number, dude is def putting it back on. I noticed at Ballas last year he was getting thicker. 

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

August 30, 2019
9:41 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

Noah Fence said

400? You're TRIPPIN. 

Even at his HEAVIEST I don't think he was close to 400, and right now he's no where near his heaviest. He's probably gained back 25lbs  

Appearances can be deceiving. My boy, let's call him Ash, told me that he was around 350 lbs once. I could not and still barely believe it. 250? Sure. But 350?? Blows my mind. And he is on his feet most of the day at work. Just cant wrap my head around it. He looked like a normal, overweight but not obese dude.

Not saying Joe ever got to 400 but it is possible. 

August 30, 2019
1:02 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members

during his time on ICP theater he was for sure around that 400 pound mark 

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

August 30, 2019
3:30 pm
Money Bags Gram
Members
Forum Posts: 91

Icp just announced hallowicked tour. Catch me at the Syracuse date 

August 30, 2019
5:28 pm
Drunkalo
Drunkalo
Members
Forum Posts: 3248

Calling all east coast juggalos.

10/11 Reading, PA. Whos in for a mini massacre?

@carlbrain2057, @Mrsbrain2057, @ganjagoblin, @chuckieboy, @fuckherrightinthepussy, @jiffylong.

I didnt get a group picture last time, someone concious remind me that i want one.

Whoop Whoop Drunkalo :

bozodklown

Yeah bitches, im that short gentleman mentioned in that youtube video.

And the very nice, level headed guy from that other youtube video.

August 30, 2019
10:17 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members

Noah Fence said

400? You're TRIPPIN. 

J is 6'1".

This man is 6'1" and 380

600-390_David_L1.jpgImage Enlarger

It's hard  to tell because he wears baggy clothes, but J is definitely as big as this dude. His legs look BIGGER if you check the videos from GOTJ

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
60 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

MichaelDes, THC Edibles, DeweySew, JosephPrope, Larrylak

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845