April 20, 2024
55 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
Hatchetman
Juggalo Weekend 2020 LA
February 23, 2020
10:27 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

AceClown said
Image Enlarger

Great photo.

The weekend was great. I got to make it to both nights thanks to some super awesome juggalo homies. I'm glad I did, too. I brought a homie who didn't know anything about ICP, and she had a great time. We left covered in faygo. 

The second night was more crowded than the first, but shit was cool as hell both nights. Great sets by ICP. They were vocally on point and did a great fucking job. I loved the mix of songs on both nights.

I was surprised by how much I liked Powerman 5000. I had never seen them live before and only knew one song from them. Their set was top notch though and I've since added them to my soopa mix playlist, of just everything I like to listen to. I hope they do more with the clowns, soon. 

Powerflo was cool too. I'm also exploring them more.

I don't care for KMK and I've seen them too many times over the years but their set was fine. 

I tried the $10 beer. They were fine. The one I bought was neden wet, and I think it was my favorite. I sipped off some of the other two but wasn't feeling them. I don't really drink beer though.

The homie v ron let me use her vip pass to get on the faygo Armageddon and that was a fucking sight man. When they first announced pershing square, I was hesitant. The venue was way too big for ICP but it was an absolute great time and a beautiful, perfect night. I'm so happy juggalos got to explore LA. I'm seeing all sorts of people posting in n out and universal studios and beach pics. I love it. 

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

icp4ever06, the_patriot_smack

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

February 23, 2020
10:48 pm
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4478

$10 beer???

sound like a metallica concert were the t-shirts $60??

but I do agree their vocals were pretty damn good seen the online videos best they sounded in years

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

February 23, 2020
10:52 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

the $10 beer was the whoop dub. I don't know how much other stuff cost. This is in DTLA though so everything was expensive. A grilled cheese and tator tots, no drink was almost $15 on the food truck. 

There was free alkaline water on the first night, though. 

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

the_patriot_smack

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

February 24, 2020
1:03 am
the_patriot_smack
Moe Ray Al
Members
Forum Posts: 4478

anyone who pays 10 bucks a $beer is an idiot

anyone that can charge $10 a beer is a genius 

THE ALMIGHTY SMACK

February 24, 2020
7:19 am
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Noah Fence said
... There was free alkaline water on the first night, though.   

In California? I thought the state was against carbon emissions? 

If the stomach doesn't balance the pH (which it tries to do) and the kidneys don't do their job of balancing the pH in the blood (to keep it only slightly alkaline), then the lungs finish the job. When the blood alkaline levels increases, the lungs expel more carbon dioxide to compensate and lower the blood's alkalinity. 

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
February 24, 2020
9:18 am
AceClown
Members
Forum Posts: 28

Here's the full show I found on YouTube.  It sounds great, almost like a soundboard recording.  Good job whoever filmed this.

February 24, 2020
12:31 pm
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

There was a fight. I guess some of the 17 Dead/BBS drama from way back managed to spill over.

https://www.facebook.com/officialenasnimi/videos/2908961012482571/

Whoop Whoop Pigg :

Old Mr Dangerous
February 24, 2020
1:16 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

Damn homeboy was falling when he was swinging and when he was getting swung on...bet he wishes he could have those 2 minutes back lol

February 24, 2020
3:38 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

Ah, that's why I didn't see it. It was outside and after the event. I was probably already at in n out

February 24, 2020
3:42 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

Psyral Infection said

Noah Fence said
... There was free alkaline water on the first night, though.   

In California? I thought the state was against carbon emissions? 

If the stomach doesn't balance the pH (which it tries to do) and the kidneys don't do their job of balancing the pH in the blood (to keep it only slightly alkaline), then the lungs finish the job. When the blood alkaline levels increases, the lungs expel more carbon dioxide to compensate and lower the blood's alkalinity.   

It is only 8.0. Supposedly there's a health benefit but it's likely just a marketing ploy with a placebo quality. Tasted good though and free water is great when you're sweating and dehydrated

February 24, 2020
4:54 pm
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8174

Noah Fence said

4HFKZCY.gifImage Enlarger

Save the planet, Rob. Or not.

RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

February 24, 2020
8:54 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

Pigg said
There was a fight. I guess some of the 17 Dead/BBS drama from way back managed to spill over.

https://www.facebook.com/officialenasnimi/videos/2908961012482571/  

Lol looks like the Denver Con.

February 25, 2020
3:12 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

krunkazphuk said

Noah Fence said
4HFKZCY.gifImage Enlarger

Save the planet, Rob. Or not.  

Only if I've eaten dairy

March 10, 2020
12:31 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

Yeah I feel pretty disappointed in almost every juggalo there for not doing anything...

I tried but was just over powered. I had it like under control for like a quick second but lost it. I needed one more ninja...

the next night made me feel better. Lol 

I would explain more but I don’t think u guys really know how snitching works lol

name droppin ass mother fuckers. The CPN niggas a sniiiiiitch droppin names of hella them niggas sheeeeeeeesh on a video tho... all up in the videos.

I don’t know these ppl none of my business really until niggas start funkin and bangin on the corners of LA 😂😂😂 in hella red and shit making shit hella hot for the rest of us. I’m from Northern California so y’all already know what the business is. You think I wanna get locked up in LA??? For what??? That’s some game goofy ass nigga shit. I’ll do what I got do no matter where I’m at but the fuck I’m gonna go cuz some niggas wanna be sloppy.

Like bruh I mean this with respect. Y’all was sloppy ugly and on some baby bullshit small time crook game goofy as shit. 

wake ur fuckin game up wtf u think is gonna happen in there. You think ur gonna get ur own pod?? Fuckin stupid bruh. Finna get washed bruh. 

Yall need to step ur game up. With all due respect.

it looked like y’all was hella solid just sloppy bruh. Real niggas is about protecting they fam, making money and moving in silence. Tell me how u finna do that in LA county. 

That being said fuck them niggas who pulled that shit in Colorado.

also me and my friend I was with gave them niggas who got mopped some ice and shit after and the whole shit sounded fishy. 

Niggas needed ice but I was like bruh wtf is all this shit. 

Gotta think of the bigger picture. Ur ppl relying on u for that. Don’t lead niggas astray.

thats just my two cents. 

And there’s a reason y’all can’t recognize me.

Still had hella fun 

7E36D792-1CB0-44C8-A0AB-B275AB2EA3B9.jpegImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Carnivalkilla44, dood

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

March 10, 2020
11:06 pm
FuckHerRightInThePussy
Members
Forum Posts: 555

bayAreaShaman said
Yeah I feel pretty disappointed in almost every juggalo there for not doing anything...

I tried but was just over powered. I had it like under control for like a quick second but lost it. I needed one more ninja...

the next night made me feel better. Lol 

I would explain more but I don’t think u guys really know how snitching works lol

name droppin ass mother fuckers. The CPN niggas a sniiiiiitch droppin names of hella them niggas sheeeeeeeesh on a video tho... all up in the videos.

I don’t know these ppl none of my business really until niggas start funkin and bangin on the corners of LA 😂😂😂 in hella red and shit making shit hella hot for the rest of us. I’m from Northern California so y’all already know what the business is. You think I wanna get locked up in LA??? For what??? That’s some game goofy ass nigga shit. I’ll do what I got do no matter where I’m at but the fuck I’m gonna go cuz some niggas wanna be sloppy.

Like bruh I mean this with respect. Y’all was sloppy ugly and on some baby bullshit small time crook game goofy as shit. 

wake ur fuckin game up wtf u think is gonna happen in there. You think ur gonna get ur own pod?? Fuckin stupid bruh. Finna get washed bruh. 

Yall need to step ur game up. With all due respect.

it looked like y’all was hella solid just sloppy bruh. Real niggas is about protecting they fam, making money and moving in silence. Tell me how u finna do that in LA county. 

That being said fuck them niggas who pulled that shit in Colorado.

also me and my friend I was with gave them niggas who got mopped some ice and shit after and the whole shit sounded fishy. 

Niggas needed ice but I was like bruh wtf is all this shit. 

Gotta think of the bigger picture. Ur ppl relying on u for that. Don’t lead niggas astray.

thats just my two cents. 

And there’s a reason y’all can’t recognize me.

Still had hella fun 

7E36D792-1CB0-44C8-A0AB-B275AB2EA3B9.jpegImage Enlarger

Uhh whut? English please?

March 11, 2020
2:03 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

lol don’t u feel smart now

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

March 11, 2020
9:04 am
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

Lmao. Remember we have to be politically correct around here...i mean this is a juggalo forum and all

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
64 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845