April 23, 2024
42 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hatchetman
October 2019 what's up Juggalos?
October 24, 2019
7:40 am
SPANGE
SPANGE
Members
Forum Posts: 921
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

what up Niggaz? What up bitchez?

what's your favorite ICP song you're bumpin' this year (This month) so far...? I mean Hallowicked Halloween Songs from ICP

Man to me Cuzz, "RED MOON HOWL" just kills it... the song, the lyrics, the beat, and the video with all the artwork from juggalos, that's my shit ya'll!

Man i know the past few years i've said Murda Cloak... but, yeah This year my favorite is "Red Moon Howl"

by the way Fuck Majik Ninja Entertainment, I hope all Real Juggalos have a Fuckin awesome Halloween! and Remember The Wicced Clownz will never die!

by the way, real talk juggalos, Suicidalist, if you haven't heard this peep it...

Whoop Whoop SPANGE :

Carnivalkilla44
October 24, 2019
8:00 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520
October 24, 2019
9:12 am
SPANGE
SPANGE
Members

for real though

October 24, 2019
9:15 am
Cat Burgerler
Members
Forum Posts: 889

MNE 4 LIFE

Whoop Whoop Cat Burgerler :

Chuckieboy
October 24, 2019
9:28 am
SPANGE
SPANGE
Members

Sure... Well this is Juggalo! DARK carnival 4 Life Foo!

38th Street. B.K. Rider 4 Life, crip crip Criiiiiiiip Crip crip crip Crip! (have fun with lame ass mne shit hahaaaa)

17% dark carnival 4 life... ceen down cefore anythin else cuhhhzzzzz

I'm on Tacoma avenue and 4th right now!!!

October 24, 2019
9:34 am
SPANGE
SPANGE
Members

Hey man this song is for every1 who's been dealing with... you know problems...

drug prombles, Smokin' weed... baby mama drama, Whatever, you drink too many 40's, drinking too much! Huffing Balloons, sniffing, snorting, shooting, whatever homies, this is for the juggalos that's been really fuckin with that ghetto life... I Love ya'll cuzz ya'll my peoples, crack, coke, Heroin, Angel Dust... This song really helped get through a lot of dark times... so i'll alwayz give props to Coolio

Peace & MCL

October 24, 2019
10:30 am
Cat Burgerler
Members
Forum Posts: 889

SPANGE said
Sure... Well this is Juggalo! DARK carnival 4 Life Foo!

38th Street. B.K. Rider 4 Life, crip crip Criiiiiiiip Crip crip crip Crip! (have fun with lame ass mne shit hahaaaa)

17% dark carnival 4 life... ceen down cefore anythin else cuhhhzzzzz

I'm on Tacoma avenue and 4th right now!!!  

Juggalos aren't crips so it looks silly typing like one

daddy J appreciates your effort tho

October 24, 2019
11:19 am
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929

Only retards type like theyre trying to sound tough on the internet. Stop acting like a retard and go back to English class you simpering cunt.

There are no gang bangers in Washington, just white kids LARPing as gang bangers.

Your entire identity is a fraud. Shut the fuck up and go back to school, brandon.

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

October 24, 2019
11:31 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

SPANGE said
for real though

YAY! I made the pic at @59 seconds.

krXqFbl.jpgImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop krunk :

Psyral
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

October 24, 2019
11:32 am
SPANGE
SPANGE
Members

well I've ceen down with Crip since cefore i was a juggalo so take that how you want to... i don't need to prove anything to anyone, 'cause i've ceen down since the mid 90's and my homies know... community revolution in progress

dude i understand why you feel the way you feel and why you said that... but you had to have grown up with me and my homies to understand...

dude even cefore we were down with ICP, it was always Crip and Sureno... or you were like my older peers into Hardcore Skater Metalhead / Punk rocker /  Drug dealer / weed grower / pimp playa hustler shit...

Here's the Facts:

ICP - Kept it wicked for the Dead, the Dead Bodies, wicket shit, Acid Rap, represented the dark carnival, and Horror.

Twiztid - Sold out to eminem, sucked up to him in interviews... lost a Ton of their core fans 'cause they got caught in several Lies!!!

oh-by-the-way-theres-a-bunch-of-people-like-me-blue-raggin-juggalos... just cuzz we dont have a strong presence on the internet doesn't mean we don't exist...

665! 17 dead! dark carnival! Much Clown Love

anyway if anybody wants to diss me and want to blame a juggalo like me , then go ahead, blame me, i'll be the scapeGoat, 'cuz i know i'm not the Real reason why this shit happened... I'm just speaking up 'cause Paul keeps running his bitch ass lips smoking those stress joints actin' like he's a hardcore stoner... I Guess twiztid will do whatever they need to do to sell their "mp3's" haha right? I guess you could say THEY HAVE NO "TEGRITY"!

Image result for tegrity south parkImage Enlarger

Whoop Whoop SPANGE :

Cat Burgerler
October 24, 2019
11:40 am
SPANGE
SPANGE
Members

jiggles the clown said
Only retards type like theyre trying to sound tough on the internet. Stop acting like a retard and go back to English class you simpering cunt.

There are no gang bangers in Washington, just white kids LARPing as gang bangers.

Your entire identity is a fraud. Shut the fuck up and go back to school, brandon.  

that's your response? Brandon??? are you calling me Brandon??? hahaha dude get off the fucking Meth.... you fucking bitch ass faggot eminem fan

my name's not brandon you idiot.

By the way you're still the same lame idiot that's been same lame idoit that thinks he's smart trying to diss me, meanwhile ICP & Psychopathic keep proving their successful while you somehow, someway, find you way to an ICP message Board trying to defend paul & marshall in your white knight honor!!! haha... Dude you're a fucking hyporcite, probably the same type of boring loser dork that rants about SJW's haha, give it up you Blow Job Lesbian you're wasting you're time...I'm down to put it down 4 ICP And Juggalos until the end of my life. I'll never fucking fade away or switch... but you're always going to be A twiztid turd or twizzler or whatever the fuck you lame geeks call yourselves...

October 24, 2019
11:44 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8175

The Dark Carnival taught me that there is no safe word. Ever. So perhaps just shut ur merch holes & buckle up?

YouTube Video I Shot a Hater ICP, Twiztid, Three 6 Mafia

Whoop Whoop krunk :

Psyral
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

October 24, 2019
11:50 am
SPANGE
SPANGE
Members

krunkazphuk said

YAY! I made the pic at @59 seconds.

Wolf-Bitch.jpgImage Enlarger

dude Krunk , that's dope Homie... JUGGALO 4 LIFE.

Much Clown Luv!!!

October 24, 2019
12:05 pm
SPANGE
SPANGE
Members

hey everyone  if any one wants to Kill me or fight me I'm on Tacoma Avenue and 4th street... 98403 i really ain't hard to find , so internet dweebs... keep typing away (jigglestheclown) you lose you Keyboard warrior! what up though!

i haven't heard Genital Nightmare yet... but yeah i stay steady bumpin NOTS TRUE BLUE

do you guys remember when I dared him to give me his phone number so we could talk about why he hates me... he was too pussy to even talk to me on the phone... Look it up it's true!!! have fun with your internet drama lame bullshit... Dark Carnival 4 Life!

October 24, 2019
2:23 pm
jiggles the clown
Members
Forum Posts: 1929

Just another skinny white kid on the internet pretending to be a thug.

Brandon. Youre late for soccer practice. Your moms waiting in the sports van. Get your sack lunch and head downstairs right now.

quote me to trigger a Canadian child molester

October 26, 2019
12:58 am
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

This thread turned to shit quick

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

October 28, 2019
5:48 am
Noawareness
Noawareness
Members
Forum Posts: 511

SPANGE said

that's your response? Brandon??? are you calling me Brandon??? hahaha dude get off the fucking Meth.... you fucking bitch ass faggot eminem fan

my name's not brandon you idiot.

By the way you're still the same lame idiot that's been same lame idoit that thinks he's smart trying to diss me, meanwhile ICP & Psychopathic keep proving their successful while you somehow, someway, find you way to an ICP message Board trying to defend paul & marshall in your white knight honor!!! haha... Dude you're a fucking hyporcite, probably the same type of boring loser dork that rants about SJW's haha, give it up you Blow Job Lesbian you're wasting you're time...I'm down to put it down 4 ICP And Juggalos until the end of my life. I'll never fucking fade away or switch... but you're always going to be A twiztid turd or twizzler or whatever the fuck you lame geeks call yourselves...  

You're a fucking idiot.

October 29, 2019
5:50 pm
randy gall
randy gall
Members
Forum Posts: 1285

man i will Kick all your asses bunch of qeers  fuckn  watCh out fuck off brandon and spnage And burgaler  bitchs .fuckn nothar swig and fuck ass pull it out of one and put it in other till i blow it 

Noah Fence is a RACIST piece of shit and so are you if you support him. No excuses.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
89 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

THC Edibles, DeweySew, JosephPrope, Larrylak, khan123

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845