April 26, 2024
97 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

StrangeMusic
Summer Of Strange 2013: Battle Of The Sets
June 14, 2013
6:22 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mayday

Stevie Stone

June 14, 2013
10:57 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
Forum Posts: 4619

goin to this shit tomorrow in LA...Any ninjas gonna be there??

June 15, 2013
12:27 am
Chris
Members
Forum Posts: 662

more like the summer of snore

neither of these motherfuckers have any stage presence, look at the crowd in that mayday video, they are fucking catatonic hahahahahah

June 15, 2013
3:19 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

Chris said
more like the summer of snore

neither of these motherfuckers have any stage presence, look at the crowd in that mayday video, they are fucking catatonic hahahahahah

mayday is the shit live...I saw them and the crowd was hype as fuck...cant wait, gonna be a good show...cool to see kaliko gettin his own tour..damn haters go back to ur hole..

June 15, 2013
5:41 pm
BillBurr
Members
Forum Posts: 146

mayday is 100%.cant wait for war within/believers

i dont really understand how stone even got a deal w/strange...dude is so wack/generic and offers nothing (imo ofcourse)

June 15, 2013
7:47 pm
Chris
Members
Forum Posts: 662

its because strange's philosophy is sign a ton of artists, pump out cds that nobody buys(scoob,kutt,young bleed,stone) and send them out on tours that nobody comes to, and thats how they build this illusion of being really successful

June 16, 2013
2:47 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Please dont feed the trolls....

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

June 16, 2013
3:27 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
June 16, 2013
5:20 pm
H3retik
H3retik
Members
Forum Posts: 18

ive heard mayday is killer live and everyone knows kali is too idk about stevie stone

June 16, 2013
6:58 pm
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members

was at the show last night and its was the shit..smallest stage ive ever seen but mayday and kaliko were dope as fuck...brotha lynch was there to for a surprise performance ..dope shit for sure..

June 20, 2013
5:34 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
June 20, 2013
11:10 pm
Novocaine, The Blue Collar King
Novocaine, The Blue Collar King
Members
Forum Posts: 3773

I think stevie stone is probably the most mainstream esque artist they have on the label atm, i like him but he is nothing in comparison to kaliko or mayday.

Chris said
its because strange's philosophy is sign a ton of artists, pump out cds that nobody buys(scoob,kutt,young bleed,stone) and send them out on tours that nobody comes to, and thats how they build this illusion of being really successful

Tech signs who tech likes, thats teh strange music philosphy. the weakest artist on the label in recent years is young bleed, but all over i think kutt flip flops too much. Scoob is solid but dude has alot of health issues, itll be good to hear him on something else though.

Strange is a powerhouse easily and isnt suffering tit for tat bitch fits that subnoize and psychopathic (allegedly) is having. Or would you rather them have 1 release every decade and tour once every 3 years?

June 21, 2013
1:19 am
Violentdope
Violentdope
Members
June 22, 2013
12:47 am
H3retik
H3retik
Members
Forum Posts: 18

novocaine said
I think stevie stone is probably the most mainstream esque artist they have on the label atm, i like him but he is nothing in comparison to kaliko or mayday.

Chris said

Tech signs who tech likes, thats teh strange music philosphy. the weakest artist on the label in recent years is young bleed, but all over i think kutt flip flops too much. Scoob is solid but dude has alot of health issues, itll be good to hear him on something else though.

Strange is a powerhouse easily and isnt suffering tit for tat bitch fits that subnoize and psychopathic (allegedly) is having. Or would you rather them have 1 release every decade and tour once every 3 years?

that bit made me laugh i think the only time strange has had trouble was like 04 to 06 when everready got pushed back but still man they kill i went to a tech show in denver fuck man they sold that bitch out and it was worth every penny and they had plenty of dope new music to perform instead of just the same old songs over and over (They Did Have Some Older Songs But They Mixed In Plenty of New Stuff) i say strange is far from suffering 

June 23, 2013
4:36 am
Jumpsteady82
Jumpsteady82
Members
Forum Posts: 276

I will pass on the Strange's Summer Leftovers Tour.I like artists to put out albums in a fair amount of time.  didnt Krizz's album Kickin and Screamin come out last year?  Now, he's got a new one coming out later this year.  Thats kinda rushing it.  Just like Tech's new album bout to drop next month, then has an EP later this year.  Every 2 years is a fair amount of time I think.  Krizz gets on my nerves live.  He needs to stop shaking his hand and body so much.  hes looks like hes having a seizure or something.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
86 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845