April 23, 2024
33 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_TopicIcon
Kmk "Stick 2 the Code" dropping 4 20 2014
August 4, 2013
4:18 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

KMK just posted this to Facebook and Twitter...Kmk "Stick 2 the Code" dropping 420 2014...My guess is a new album.

So all 7 of you KMK fans can be happy now, you get 15 more tracks about weed

1002502_10151569958778359_1396947605_n.jpgImage Enlarger

August 4, 2013
4:26 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members
Forum Posts: 6148

Haha talk about a long lead time to an album.  20 bucks says it either never happens, is released earlier, or never happens.  How long can it take Dloc to write 14 raps about him spelling his name....assclowns...

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 4, 2013
5:36 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717

damn, yall straight ripping on kmk. Fuck KMK, just so I don't feel left out

August 4, 2013
5:47 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Come to the Zinger darkside slum.  We have cookies and music not exclusively about weed...and spelling D-L-O-C.  I do love how they're doing that Pak tribute with everyone but them at it.  Call Patrick Swayze's corpse cuz someone put baby (Daddy X) in the corner.

"Somewhere theres a Waffle House thats severely understaffed right now" -OCJ to Scruffy watching a second stage act at the Gathering.

August 4, 2013
6:29 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

August 4, 2013
8:09 pm
Wes-Sider
Wes-Sider
Denver, CO
Members
Forum Posts: 130

Shouldn't this not be in the Subnoize section anymore?

That's cool. It's pretty crazy that this is the first year they didn't drop an album since 2003. That's a pretty long streak that has come to an end. I'm sure they would've come out with something if it weren't for all this legal bullshit too.. I think they're not allowed to use the Kottonmouth Kings name for a new album until their contract is up in 2014 or something like that....

Oh well, if Zinger is as bad as they claim he is I'm glad they left. Onward and upward towards higher grounds! I need my weed songs!

August 4, 2013
8:13 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Wes-Sider said

That's cool. It's pretty crazy that this is the first year they didn't drop an album since 2003. That's a pretty long streak that has come to an end. I'm sure they would've come out with something if it weren't for all this legal bullshit too.. I think they're not allowed to use the Kottonmouth Kings name for a new album until their contract is up in 2014 or something like that....

Oh well, if Zinger is as bad as they claim he is I'm glad they left. Onward and upward towards higher grounds! I need my weed songs!

Not hating on you Wes-Sider but imo maybe if they hadn't released an album every year for 10 years about smoking weed, their sound wouldn't be diluted and repetitive.  I don't think Zinger is as bad as they say, otherwise more groups woulda left subnoize, which the proof is in the pudding as they say, I hope you get your new weed songs though homie.  At least you have like 20 group and solo albums by the kings to fall back on.

August 4, 2013
8:14 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

Wes-Sider said

Right now they are still on Subnoize Technically speaking

Oh well, if Zinger is as bad as they claim he is I'm glad they left.

And if Zinger is not ?

August 4, 2013
9:18 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members
Forum Posts: 4364

DAMN KMK. Judy gets worse and worser

August 4, 2013
10:40 pm
Wes-Sider
Wes-Sider
Denver, CO
Members

I'll still support the Kings. I love those guys. I would pick them over Suburban Noize Records any day. I started listening to them around the same time as I started listening to ICP back in 98. It's been a long journey and they've never let me down. People hate on them as much as they do ICP (maybe even more) and it has never bothered me.

The only other act on the label I listen to is Potluck and I'll continue to buy their shit as well. Never really got into the other groups and artists they've had over the years.

August 5, 2013
1:52 am
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

Potluck is the shit.  Pre 2010 KMK I LOVE

August 5, 2013
6:47 am
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

Wes-Sider said
I'll still support the Kings. I love those guys. I would pick them over Suburban Noize Records any day. I started listening to them around the same time as I started listening to ICP back in 98. It's been a long journey and they've never let me down. People hate on them as much as they do ICP (maybe even more) and it has never bothered me.

So you are willing to say fuck Zinger if he did wrong but not willing to say fuck KMK if they did wrong? Hmmm

The only other act on the label I listen to is Potluck and I'll continue to buy their shit as well. Never really got into the other groups and artists they've had over the years.

Swollen Members / Madchild Solo > Potluck > KMK.

August 5, 2013
1:42 pm
Wes-Sider
Wes-Sider
Denver, CO
Members

Yeah. I've been a KMK fan for 15 years. Not a Zinger fan for 15 years. They never fucked me over so why would I turn my back on them? Mile High is one of my favorite albums by the Kings and I want more.

As far as Swollen Members, I got nothing against them, I just never got into them. I disagree that they're "greater than" Potluck though. 

August 5, 2013
1:48 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Having given both numerous shots, and seeing Potluck perform about 20 times and the kings a kajillion times I can safely say. 

Swollen Members / Madchild Solo >KMK Before 2008>Potluck

KMKs live show > Potlucks

But as of this exact moment.

Swollen Members / Madchild Solo > Potluck > KMK.

August 5, 2013
1:51 pm
twiztidkillaxxx2
twiztidkillaxxx2
Members

I like potluck more then swollen members or mad child. Music wise. But that's me.  different strokes for different folks.

August 5, 2013
1:57 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

Exactly No one is right here we all are just keefing it real according to our own tastes...

August 5, 2013
1:58 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

OCJ_Brendan said
Exactly No one is right here we all are just keefing it real according to our own tastes...

indeed

August 5, 2013
2:02 pm
Wes-Sider
Wes-Sider
Denver, CO
Members

Yeah really. Musical preferences are highly personal. I think it's really cute when you kids try to pass off your opinion as fact.

"I can safely say that these guys are greater than these guys."

Bullshit man. That's just your little insignificant opinion. It's no more valid or invalid as my own.

August 5, 2013
2:32 pm
OCJ_Brendan
OCJ_Brendan
Springfield VA
Members

My opinion is no more or less insignificant then yours...I was trying to keep shit civil, but you sir are starting to get butthurt

Butthurt_e3874c_4408650.jpgImage Enlarger

Take it easy dude its not that serious.

August 5, 2013
2:34 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

Wes-Sider said
I think it's really cute when you kids try to pass off your opinion as fact.

Where the fuck have i said my opinion was fact? I am not a kid either. Although you are acting childish.

"I can safely say that these guys are greater than these guys."

That is called an opinion no one ever said it was a fact.

Bullshit man. That's just your little insignificant opinion. It's no more valid or invalid as my own.

So insignificant that you must comment on it.

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
67 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

vifarob470, DeweySew, JosephPrope, Larrylak, khan123

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845