April 16, 2024
20 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
2017 FLH Meetup Massacre!!!
June 24, 2017
3:29 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The gathering is right around the corner! Now we get to talk about one of my favorite things about gathering! MEETUP MASSACRES! By my count it looks like we are headed into our 6th attempted. That's pretty fucken dope if you ask me.... 

For those who don't know Meetup Massacres are daily events held inside the gathering. They happen once a day sometimes more depending on that schedule. So there will be more than one. hopefully this year we get more opportunities to kick back! all are welcome and encouraged to go! Don't matter if ur a long time poster, lurker, hater, a hopeful scruffy illuminate inductee or just wanna say "whats up?" you are welcome to swing on by. 

Can you imagine meeting @randy-gall in person?? That shit still has me wigged out from last year...good luck trying to get him out to Oklahoma. 

Last year @phreakcore and I hosted the first every Meatup BBQ Massacre. We had fucken burgers bruh, Carne Asada B,  Hotdogs yo, fucken crazy Geek marinaded chicken from @deathmetaljuggalo, secret Indian spices hand picked in the Ohio mountains by our very own @celle2057 and I even heard some endangered/extinct names getting thrown around but i dunno i ain't sayin nuthin...

I plan on doing it again and anybody willing to throw down is welcome to whip some shit up with me. Maybe we can think of something else? I heard something about a smokeout thing, last year @psyral-infection had some dope games he made up I think that never got off the ground.

Like we for sure need to do something for day 1.

Alot of new people to meetup and massacre I cant wait. 

Here's some dopeness from Massacres past

2014:

Image Enlarger

2014:

Image Enlarger

2015:

Image Enlarger

2016:

Image Enlarger

so dope...

2012 attempt

2013 and 2014 FLH Forum Meetup Massacre

2015 FLH Forum Meetup Massacre

2016 FLH Forum Meetup Massacre

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, Cheshyr, ScottieD, scruffy, CellE2057

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

June 24, 2017
4:01 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

Damn thanks for the flashback...such a great experience filled with lots of lifetime memories...meetup yall and make those fresh ass memories, its all you can really keep in life...i love all you mutha fackos...cant wait till i get to kick it with yall again...maybe next gotj or the march, if anyone still going...hope the discussions pick up about the march after gotj18 MDCL ? ? ?'S 

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

Cheshyr, bayAreaShaman, scruffy
June 24, 2017
4:26 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

I love you & I hate you for that...

Just for reference...

In that last picture...

I am directly behind all those people, experiencing some kind of heat stroke while still being too self-conscious to be photographed...

For all intents, I'm still in the picture via our Faygoluvers Flag as seen in our Village pictures... So proud...

later fer that...

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

bayAreaShaman, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

June 24, 2017
4:32 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Cheshyr said

I am directly behind all those people, experiencing some kind of heat stroke while still being too self-conscious to be photographed...

lollollol

hella funny..hella made me laugh..HELLA lol

there's a few people missing actually. 

the best fucken memories..

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

June 24, 2017
11:08 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

meetups massacres is basicly why i go to gatherings, these days.  

everything else that happens is bonus.  

faygoluvers forum readers:  do not miss out on this shit!  

its the forum at its finest.  anyone says different is a straight bitch.  and they fuckin well know it, too.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

bayAreaShaman, ScottieD, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, sazarah, djscrubb

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

June 24, 2017
11:24 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Oh yeah!! Correction!

We need to do something for day 0.

Maybe some post gathering faygoluvers type activities??????

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

June 25, 2017
1:13 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

bayAreaShaman said
Oh yeah!! Correction!

Pre gathering. Post gathering would be breakfast at ihop

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

June 25, 2017
1:36 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Noah Fence said      

bayAreaShaman said     
Oh yeah!! Correction!    

Pre gathering. Post gathering would be breakfast at ihop     

could be, could be breakfast at ihop.  

could be lunch at the mac.  or ihop on day zero.  or et cetera.  

all kindsa possibility, yet.  

mostly, what we need is time and place for the main massacre.  not the easiest thing to arrange, without knowing schedules.  surely gotta have a meetup either on day one, or before gates, maybe.  

is there gonna be more than one meetup?  some of the forum heads arent gonna be around for day zero, or day one.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

June 25, 2017
4:00 pm
Psyral
#ModBot
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 4297

Pre-gathering is Parking Lot Party. Post-gathering is getting far away from everyone that was there.

(click image for source)   Yeah.gif   (click image for source)
June 25, 2017
4:59 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

scruffy said

could be, could be breakfast at ihop.  

could be lunch at the mac.  or ihop on day zero.  or et cetera.  

all kindsa possibility, yet.  

mostly, what we need is time and place for the main massacre.  not the easiest thing to arrange, without knowing schedules.  surely gotta have a meetup either on day one, or before gates, maybe.  

is there gonna be more than one meetup?  some of the forum heads arent gonna be around for day zero, or day one.    

No way everyone will be in the same spot to get there shirts when they're supposed to be lol

June 25, 2017
5:09 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Psyral Infection said
Pre-gathering is Parking Lot Party.

I was talking massacre. 

Post-gathering is getting far away from everyone that was there.  

Speak for yourself i suppose.

June 25, 2017
5:16 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Chuckieboy said

No way everyone will be in the same spot to get there shirts when they're supposed to be lol  

Why not?

Happened before with like twice as many ppl. A couple missed it but nothing crazy.

I wouldn't miss them for almost anything.

They really are like scruffy its basically the reason i go to the gathering. Those shows and what not give me stuff to do when im not at a massacre or doing the most at village.

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

June 25, 2017
5:26 pm
Chuckieboy
Members

bayAreaShaman said

Why not?

Happened before with like twice as many ppl. A couple missed it but nothing crazy.

I wouldn't miss them for almost anything.

They really are like scruffy its basically the reason i go to the gathering. Those shows and what not give me stuff to do when im not at a massacre or doing the most at village.  

That's cool af if u get it to work out like that, I dunno y'all personally so idk if ur all the kinda people that will be there or be trippin layin on the sidewalk. I look forward to meeting yall, I've crept around ur comments for years until I'd lose account then make another. I feel like I kinda know some of y'all but there's a few that don't seem to say much and are hard to read . 

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
June 25, 2017
5:58 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

The massacres the best time to show up. People are chill. Can't decide on a time until we see the schedule yet.

I think two massacres is good. Day one and day three. And then we can hang intermittently. 

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

June 25, 2017
6:11 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Chuckieboy said     

as of last year, i believe all meetup massacre shirts [2014-2016, all of em] have been properly distributed.  i doubt they have all been paid for [in fact, i know they havent], but anybody who put their name down for a shirt has gotten it.  

if somebody misses the massacre[s], or whatever, im sure there will be a certain amount of effort to get em their shit.  but only so much, nobody wants to spend half the gathering runnin down shirt orders.  

Chuckieboy said
That's cool af if u get it to work out like that, I dunno y'all personally so idk if ur all the kinda people that will be there or be trippin layin on the sidewalk.

this place has sidewalks?  sophisticated.  

anyway.  itll work out however it works out.  mostly just an easy matter of knowin when to be where.  

its the extra flavor, like villages, or barbecues, or assassination games, or ghetto hockey showdowns, that takes really applied planning.  

actually, i spose the air hockey, we just kinda lucked into that.  shrug.  

I look forward to meeting yall, I've crept around ur comments for years until I'd lose account then make another. I feel like I kinda know some of y'all but there's a few that don't seem to say much and are hard to read .   

everybody is hard to read til ya meet em.  even then, a few work to stay inscrutable, so.  

Psyral Infection said

parking lot party is ninety percent either adjustment [mainly the rookies], or boredom-killing [mainly the vets].  

i see it as the latter.  figure a meetup massacre is a much better way to kill boredom than the quintessentially classic parking lot party activity.  that being, sitting in a lawn chair, drinking beer, and griping about how long it takes to get in.  

i like being around people that i like.  

to the extent that even if i cant get myself a ticket to the game, im still gonna drive down there tuesday night, or sunday morning, or both.  just kick it in the lot.  sumn.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

bayAreaShaman, Noah Fence, Chuckieboy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI

June 25, 2017
6:59 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

Won't be a gotj without you.

Hope you can get your planning and funds together scruff.

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

June 25, 2017
8:08 pm
Chuckieboy
Members

scruffy said

as of last year, i believe all meetup massacre shirts [2014-2016, all of em] have been properly distributed.  i doubt they have all been paid for [in fact, i know they havent], but anybody who put their name down for a shirt has gotten it.  

if somebody misses the massacre[s], or whatever, im sure there will be a certain amount of effort to get em their shit.  but only so much, nobody wants to spend half the gathering runnin down shirt orders.  

Chuckieboy said
That's cool af if u get it to work out like that, I dunno y'all personally so idk if ur all the kinda people that will be there or be trippin layin on the sidewalk.

this place has sidewalks?  sophisticated.  

anyway.  itll work out however it works out.  mostly just an easy matter of knowin when to be where.  

its the extra flavor, like villages, or barbecues, or assassination games, or ghetto hockey showdowns, that takes really applied planning.  

actually, i spose the air hockey, we just kinda lucked into that.  shrug.  

I look forward to meeting yall, I've crept around ur comments for years until I'd lose account then make another. I feel like I kinda know some of y'all but there's a few that don't seem to say much and are hard to read .   

everybody is hard to read til ya meet em.  even then, a few work to stay inscrutable, so.  

Psyral Infection said

parking lot party is ninety percent either adjustment [mainly the rookies], or boredom-killing [mainly the vets].  

i see it as the latter.  figure a meetup massacre is a much better way to kill boredom than the quintessentially classic parking lot party activity.  that being, sitting in a lawn chair, drinking beer, and griping about how long it takes to get in.  

i like being around people that i like.  

to the extent that even if i cant get myself a ticket to the game, im still gonna drive down there tuesday night, or sunday morning, or both.  just kick it in the lot.  sumn.    

Yea I mean no offense by any of this but Noah hard for me to read, and that Randy gall cat, fuck I dunno about that guy at all

June 25, 2017
8:10 pm
Chuckieboy
Members

U gonna flip with me scruff? At least a few of y'all will right?

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
June 25, 2017
8:36 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

Chuckieboy said
Yea I mean no offense by any of this but Noah hard for me to read, and that Randy gall cat, fuck I dunno about that guy at all  

Randy don't gather so don't worry about him. 

I'm chill.

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

June 25, 2017
8:38 pm
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Noah Fence said

Chuckieboy said

Randy don't gather so don't worry about him. 

I'm chill.  

Everything noah just said is a lie.

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
41 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Larrylet, organic cbd gummies, HelenSkits, Jamhajk, thc cbd gummies

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845