March 29, 2024
68 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
2017 FLH Meetup Massacre!!!
June 28, 2017
12:48 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Yeah man. Or that fuck who was trying to find the t shirt just walking into the camp like nah homie step off.

People get stupid. It's best for people to remember that.

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

scruffy, bayAreaShaman, JC

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

June 28, 2017
1:23 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

The village should be a place where u could lay ur head and relax. Im prerry sure the actual villagers know better.
But ppl did try to step in. 
Remember @scruffy i almost pummeled those two stupid ass dudes for trying to sell some shit like basically in @phreakcore s tent. I thought the was going through his tent.
That fucken 'light at night that attracted the worst ninjas(some were funny)
The fire works being aimed at people.
Some asshole that got mad cuz we took down hia emergency tape on the first day lol.
Im sure i can find more if i tried.
But yeah i dunno be on ur toes. 
I dont expect anyone to have my back but u know i got urs. 
People are assholes. 
I can still( i think )go there feeling like its sacred ground i dont want to tarnish with like some stupid macho shit. Then kick ur face in the dirt if i have to. Like im not to type to turn a blind eye. I have to admit...i do enjoy picking on people who pick on people i guess.

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

Chuckieboy, scruffy

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

June 28, 2017
1:53 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

bayAreaShaman said      
I have to admit...i do enjoy picking on people who pick on people i guess.     

there it is.  

that said, the whole point of the flh village is that were all sposed to be in it together.  comin at it like that brings the odds of drama, pain-related drama, way down.  

is good that way.  

The village should be a place where u could lay ur head and relax. Im prerry sure the actual villagers know better.  

yeah.  see above.  

Remember scruffy i almost pummeled those two stupid ass dudes for trying to sell some shit like basically in phreakcore s tent. I thought the was going through his tent.   

yes, yes i do.  

The fire works being aimed at people.     

rrrrr....  

Some asshole that got mad cuz we took down hia emergency tape on the first day lol.

look, gatherers...  

im sorry, but your caution tape means squat.  its soft bullshit.  i walk right through that shit, even when i dont need to.  

if it aint got a body on it, its undefended.  if it aint got nuthin on it [and tape is nuthin], its unclaimed.  

But yeah i dunno be on ur toes. 
People are assholes. 
I can still( i think )go there feeling like its sacred ground i dont want to tarnish with like some stupid macho shit. Then kick ur face in the dirt if i have to. Like im not to type to turn a blind eye.

all this stuff.  

I dont expect anyone to have my back but u know i got urs. 

shiiit.  

ill back you when youre in the wrong.  

and ill give you grief later, for gettin me into some shit.  but thats later.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

bayAreaShaman

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

June 28, 2017
1:55 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

but thats all village-y stuff.  on to massacre business.  

how many massacres?  one every day, the attendance thins out quick.  only one, bunches of people gonna miss.  inevitable.  

one on the first day, and one on the last?  sumn like that?  

maybe the forum puts together a variety of events, only one of which is the 'real' meetup massacre.  but also the barbecue event, the breakfast/dinner event, the team flh whatever it might be event, the parking lot who-knows-what event.  yada blah et cetera.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

bayAreaShaman

June 28, 2017
2:05 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

I say first and third days for official meet up massacres. Other shit second and fourth.

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

bayAreaShaman, JC

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

June 28, 2017
2:57 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Second day for the BBQ.

And the two sound prefect..  One on the first and one on the last day.

And im down for some games!!

Lol maybe.

But team FLH better be all up in there.

We need that schedule!

June 28, 2017
3:25 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members

Schedule would help a lot lol

June 28, 2017
1:37 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

@maryonette and I will know tomorrow if we're going or not. I had just accepted that I wasn't going this year till yesterday. But thanks to @jc (you really are an awesome person, yo. But you already know that.) it's a possibility now. Without going too much into it because some of ya'll are heartless on here, life has been rough as of late. So going to the Gathering is just what Mary and I both need. 

More to the subject at hand though, two meet-ups sounds solid. First and last day works for me but I think it'd make sense for the newbies and/or people that don't plan on being at the inevitable Village to make the call. 

Anyone that hasn't gone to one yet have any opinion on when/where the meetups should happen? 

Noah Fence said
Schedule would help a lot lol  

And yeah. Seems like that would make plans a little easier. 

Whoop Whoop CellE2057 :

scruffy, JC, bayAreaShaman, deathmetaljuggalo, Maryonette
June 28, 2017
2:53 pm
JC
JC
Members
Forum Posts: 544

CellE2057 said
@maryonette and I will know tomorrow if we're going or not. I had just accepted that I wasn't going this year till yesterday. But thanks to @jc (you really are an awesome person, yo. But you already know that.) it's a possibility now. Without going too much into it because some of ya'll are heartless on here, life has been rough as of late. So going to the Gathering is just what Mary and I both need. 

More to the subject at hand though, two meet-ups sounds solid. First and last day works for me but I think it'd make sense for the newbies and/or people that don't plan on being at the inevitable Village to make the call. 

Anyone that hasn't gone to one yet have any opinion on when/where the meetups should happen? 

And yeah. Seems like that would make plans a little easier.   

Awee thanks for the shout out:)

June 28, 2017
4:03 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

scruffy said
oookay...  i realize that this aint gonna make me shine much, but fuckit, im generally pretty honest here...     

Cheshyr said      

Uhhh... it's always the easy reference but, the movie "Highlander" and the rules of their "gathering".    

Sanctified ground is neutral territory. "No combat can take place". The Gathering (wherever it may be) is Juggalo Sanctified Ground.     

yeah, no.  quite a number of drunken and/or stupid asshole juggalos will be desperately wantin to charge me with blasphemy, over that one.  

and the number of gathering fights that ive refereed, broken up, or just picked a side to get it the fuck over with...  that number is larger.  

combat takes place.  not especially often, but often enough for a war dog to find his kicks.

[insert Archie Bunker voice]

"Whaddaya Doin', Huuh?!

I'm tryin' to bolst'a the kid's "moxy" and yer ruinin' it he-ya!

Yes... @chuckieboy  The Gathering of the Juggalos is a crush of humanity consisting of a cross-section of it that may not always have "best practices" in mind.

Shit pops off.

But you shouldn't have to worry about any of "US" (FLH) monopolizing the event to "Get'cha!". Unless you've gone out of your way to be an asshole, all else is your own guilty conscious and that should "inform" you about yourself and how you choose to interact with people once you finally meet the ones you THINK you thought you knew... 'er something...

Quick story from last year:

The Village was set up in the Main Stage area for The Wiz show and everyone's 'shit' was kicking in...

Two BIG mafkas (as in TALL and thick) started arguing next to us. Of course our own "TALLEST" moved in to break it up but before that... There was this ninja shorter than ME, skinny - no shirt with a backpack... standing BETWEEN these two beasts keeping them from going AT each other... while holding a series of beer cans fashioned into a cock&balls with duct tape; as if it were that if either were to break it... it would be bad... He was holding them off with beer cans, ya'll!

After the two were finally separated and went their own ways, we asked the little guy why his friends were fighting and he sez, "Oh! I don't know either of them!"

THAT is The Gathering.

@scruffy 

I ain't afraid to get nerdy witch'a! Lez do dis!

[all steppin' on my parables an' analogies n'shit... pfft!]

I was just referring to "Highlander" about how even in their gathering... there are "lines". (NOT the sequels and NOT the series which went out of its way to fuck with that idea). As far as we know in the first movie, there are greater forces at play. Forces that not even The Kurgan seems willing to go against despite the way he has "played the game", murdering/raping/pillaging his way to The Prize...

But... but... but...

..when he was asked or "called to" Holy Ground:

https://youtu.be/ve6gGiI7Jqs

Why'd he just NOT show up and then cut off MacLeod's head when he came out of the church? Why didn't he follow him home? Chivalry? Uhh... it's the friggin' Kurgan. Doubtful. Maybe the Kurgan cared about more than we were lead to believe?

While other ninja's experiences may vary... I've never come into contact with anyone that came to The Gathering looking to start shit with anyone SPECIFICALLY...

And not fer nuthin', kids... but if you can't hang with rowdy people, don't show up to The Gathering trying to find "The Tame Ones". EVERYONE is there to party.

With drugs an' alcohol, yer always gonna get the "What're you lookin' at?/What did you say?/That's MY girlfriend!/Just because my tits are out, doesn't mean you're supposed to touch them!" crowd...

"GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF MY POCKETS!!!"

Erm...

Like Violent J said... (applied to the FLH and The Gathering):

"Fuck the inner-net! - I'll be out here livin' Life!"

Enjoy yourselves, bitches!

It's a celebration!

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

scruffy

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

June 28, 2017
5:07 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

i barely remember highlander.  probably remember highlander 2 better, that was released since ive seen highlander.  and dont much remember that, either.  

was just throwin an asterisk on it.  the 'nobody ever fights' thing sticks in my craw a lil bit.  on the whole, been a lot better the last three years, though.  

June 28, 2017
7:40 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

@cheshyr were u talkin bout me breaking up some shit, cuz i member things a lil different, but maybe that was a different night, maybe b4 icp went on...its all vague to me but i member some dudes moshing, knocking over chairs and shit, then this lil dude came outta no where and was about to fight them...then i stepped in and he switched attention to me like i was sticking up for them...we had some words and then he left.

Or did i miss something b4 WOTH that i cant member...

Or maybe im just blending shit together, cuz gotj was alot to take in the 1st time around..

Any clarity is appreciated, cuz i been tryin to recollect ALOT of shit from gotj17, that i some how blended together

June 28, 2017
7:46 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said
@cheshyr were u talkin bout me breaking up some shit, cuz i member things a lil different, but maybe that was a different night, maybe b4 icp went on...its all vague to me but i member some dudes moshing, knocking over chairs and shit, then this lil dude came outta no where and was about to fight them...then i stepped in and he switched attention to me like i was sticking up for them...we had some words and then he left.

Or maybe im just blending shit together, cuz gotj was alot to take in the 1st time around..

Any clarity is appreciated, cuz i been tryin to recollect ALOT of shit from gotj17, that i some how blended together  

I feel ya bro, that's one time in my life I wish I had a go pro strapped to my head or something. Its shitty waking up the next morning like " fuck I missed woth ". And then I get informed that I didn't miss it, I just sat on the hill and played in the grass lmao

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
June 28, 2017
8:56 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members

Chuckieboy said

I feel ya bro, that's one time in my life I wish I had a go pro strapped to my head or something. Its shitty waking up the next morning like " fuck I missed woth ". And then I get informed that I didn't miss it, I just sat on the hill and played in the grass lmao  

I member WOTH and afterwards...its the events leading up to it that seems to blend wit other things...i do member a certain FLH member trippin hard and felt a lil outta place, so i paid attention to that individual to make sure they had a smooth ride...i know exactly what its like to be "stuck" while trippin...i def the person u wanna be around trippin, cuz i make sure everything is "ok"  constantly, gnome sayin

Whoop Whoop SPOOKYtheFUNGI :

Chuckieboy
June 28, 2017
9:39 pm
Chuckieboy
Members

Good shit. May end up needing some assistance next month lol. Hopefully it doesn't get that bad, but hey sometimes it happens

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI
June 29, 2017
1:39 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said

@spookythefungi 

I think it's easy for us to blend events because we all (the Village) managed to generally set up our "area" in the same place for each event (thanks to our pre-planners that brought all our chairs out and claimed space) next to the lit-up Ferris Wheel...

The event you are describing (the moshing guys) was that same night but coincided with the Gwar show that was just before WOTH.

I remember this because I had dropped *my shit just before Gwar and was in a state when the two "beast dudes" were goin' at it, that noticing the 'little guy' fending them off from each other with beer cans fashioned into a dick seemed... "trippy"?... heh

But yeah, that little group of shirtless moshers were LOOKING to start shit and INCIDENTALLY were ALSO the ones that were throwing firecrackers into the crappers on people who didn't lock the doors and trying to tip them over...

I got'choo and that memory! That was some SHIT as well...

But that's all the more reason why The Village either MADE or PREVENTED shit from happening.

It was ALL good!

'~'=

[EDIT]

Now that you got me thinkin' on it, I recall that event (or parts of it) more clearly...

I do IN FACT recall you squarin' up with a dude but he was PART of the group. If I'm not mistaken he was some shirtless, muscleboy (small but "jacked") and when you moved in as a group to try to get them to move away from us AND OTHERS that were seated around them, you just *happened to pick the dude in their "pit" that thought you were wanting to throw down with him (without knowing there were about three other mafkas behind you, way taller and SPIKEY than he was)...

But then there were the assholes that were throwing shit at US (candy and water) by the last night (before ICP)...

Diplomatic chaos.

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

June 29, 2017
5:06 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members

@cheshyr thanks homie...shoutout to the "preplanners", yall are da shit.

Yeah the porta johns were chaotic for me 90 percent of the time, guess im a easy target since i "stick outta the crowd"'...i prolly should of grab a look out everytime, oh well.

Flh village is the only way to gather...WHOOP WHOOP and MDCL to all of you

@chuckieboy...sorry homie im not attending this year, but u can trust the rest of the crew...let go and blast off in the diamond rain

June 29, 2017
6:34 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

I might be headed down to Lost Lakes on Monday for a scouting shesh. I'm not camping or anything just curious and might be in the area. Not sure how open the grounds will be but if you have any specific questions let me know. I'm about 50/50 on going down right now, I'll know by this weekend. 

Whoop Whoop Guest :

JC, Split, bayAreaShaman
June 30, 2017
1:10 am
Chuckieboy
Members

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said

Yeah the porta johns were chaotic for me 90 percent of the time, guess im a easy target since i "stick outta the crowd"'...i prolly should of grab a look out everytime, oh well.

@chuckieboy...sorry homie im not attending this year, but u can trust the rest of the crew...let go and blast off in the diamond rain  

Hate to hear u won't make it,and thanks for the input. Reassures me I'll have some real homies there. I'm really biting the bullet by going this year, fiancee can't make it and I'm still going. She's in complete bitch mode due to the fact also. I kinda feel bad but I work all fuckin year to have my one week off and I'm not missing it. She thinks I'm gonna go fuck n act crazy, which aren't my intentions at all.i8

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

bayAreaShaman
June 30, 2017
1:24 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Chuckieboy said

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said

Hate to hear u won't make it,and thanks for the input. Reassures me I'll have some real homies there. I'm really biting the bullet by going this year, fiancee can't make it and I'm still going. She's in complete bitch mode due to the fact also. I kinda feel bad but I work all fuckin year to have my one week off and I'm not missing it. She thinks I'm gonna go fuck n act crazy, which aren't my intentions at all.i8  

Lol shitty.

Im sure u guys are gonna be fine. I mean what do i know.

Most ninjas is wifed up. And im technically single but im not gonna be acting stupid. Bitches is the last thing on my mind.

So u should stay out of trouble...unless u see randy gall lol

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
82 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

ketofxerfarenheter, sunny992, levishang, loppoxz, morbidmikey

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845