April 25, 2024
86 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
2017 FLH Meetup Massacre!!!
June 30, 2017
1:25 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

@guest how about u give me a phone call when u touch down? 

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

June 30, 2017
1:34 am
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

I'll let you know by Saturday if I'm doing it, if so I can certainly do that. I'm waiting to see if my spouse can get some days off flipped. 

June 30, 2017
1:35 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Guest said
I'll let you know by Saturday if I'm doing it, if so I can certainly do that. I'm waiting to see if my spouse can get some days off flipped.   

Sweet thanks dude.

June 30, 2017
1:40 am
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

LMAO if he's that mischievous then maybe I do wanna  see him

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

bayAreaShaman
June 30, 2017
4:57 am
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

Chuckieboy said

SPOOKYtheFUNGI said
@cheshyr thanks homie...shoutout to the "preplanners", yall are da shit.

Yeah the porta johns were chaotic for me 90 percent of the time, guess im a easy target since i "stick outta the crowd"'...i prolly should of grab a look out everytime, oh well.

Flh village is the only way to gather...WHOOP WHOOP and MDCL to all of you

@chuckieboy...sorry homie im not attending this year, but u can trust the rest of the crew...let go and blast off in the diamond rain  

Hate to hear u won't make it,and thanks for the input. Reassures me I'll have some real homies there. I'm really biting the bullet by going this year, fiancee can't make it and I'm still going. She's in complete bitch mode due to the fact also. I kinda feel bad but I work all fuckin year to have my one week off and I'm not missing it. She thinks I'm gonna go fuck n act crazy, which aren't my intentions at all.i8  

Y3ah my girl was on the same boat about last year, but she wasnt being a bitch about, more concerned if anything..i told her, if its possible to get the gotj plague just by being there (which i did get), i could only imagine what you could get by intimate contact.

In the end, it was her decision not to tag along, so she created the paranoia herself...trust is a big part of a relationship and ours is strong...plus imma scorpio, its my nature to be loyal.

June 30, 2017
11:11 am
chunk801
chunk801
Lehi,UT
Members
Forum Posts: 308

Aye I'm gonna be at gotj, haven't been since 2011 I gotta roll thru and kick it for a bit with Y'all 

Whoop Whoop chunk801 :

scruffy, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
June 30, 2017
11:38 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

chunk801 said
Aye I'm gonna be at gotj, haven't been since 2011 I gotta roll thru and kick it for a bit with Y'all   

@chunk801 hellll yeah!

Where u camping??

U know we got the village going on

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

June 30, 2017
12:48 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

yeah.  

we could set up the turntables, and you could cut fresh lil intros for people whenever they enter.  

assumin your setup can be powered by a hamster wheel, that is.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

June 30, 2017
1:50 pm
chunk801
chunk801
Lehi,UT
Members
Forum Posts: 308

bayAreaShaman said

@chunk801 hellll yeah!

Where u camping??

U know we got the village going on  

@bayareashaman 

So a group of homies got a ballers pass, but I'm gonna be kicking it everywhere for sure 

Whoop Whoop chunk801 :

scruffy
June 30, 2017
3:20 pm
Cheshyr
Cheshyr
Members
Forum Posts: 1853

Okay, ya'll...

Here's the real reason why I won't be able to attend The Gathering this year...

...because I love my dog.

There it is. Hate me if you wanna.

I love my dog, Kosmo.

At least... that's what it's come to.

Last year was a collection of calamities...

After returning from the Gathering BEFORE last (16), our dishwasher started backing up into our clotheswasher downstairs which required us to get our backyard ripped up in order to lay new piping into a new drain field... [#mo_money]

Last spring, the piping LEADING to the septic tank needed replacing because everything we flushed or showered, was backwashing out from the toilet on the ground floor... [#mo_money]

Last winter... our heater crapped out... requiring us to get brand new heating and air-handler units installed... [#mo_money]

ALL on monthly payment plans. Thousands.

Since that time, my dog Kosmo has developed a benign tumor about two sizes larger than a softball in an "uncomfortable place"...

The "medical" diagnosis is a "Circumanal gland adenoma". [#mo_money]

The "literal" description of what that is is:

Imagine a large tumor growing out of your perineum (ie, The Gooch or that space between your balls and your butthole); not growing from extra skin but stretching it to the point that you don't even know how to sit down without spending a minute figuring out how NOT to do it in pain...)

Also... before Christmas, my car crapped out on me. One of the belt drive pulleys has locked up. I gotta get it towed to even find out how much it would cost before I get it towed somewhere else to get a second opinion...

IOW, Gonads & Strife.

An' this was gonna be my "Year of the Flow"!

I *finally* get to feelin' like I have every piece of camping/Gathering gear I could want or need; I didn't spend the last year trying to find shit or figure shit out; with the exception of the usual camping sundries... I AM SET TO GATHER!!!

I could finally "just flow with it"... I know what I need to know, I have all the gear I feel I need... Set my shit up!... An' I'm GOOD!

Based on "what I know"... all I need is a' paycheck's worth, and I'm only slightly on the WRONG side of a Ballas Pass in an RV... only in a plush tent setup, "Gathering Harder".

For all intents... It starts with the car. If my car was running, I'd be there.

But I don't know how much it will cost to fix, it will need to be towed SOMEwhere, I may not like their price and even if I DO and CAN'T pay it, the car will still have to be towed BACK to my house... [#mo_money]

OKC, for ME alone, is a two day trip that would also require hotel reservations...[#mo_money]

Hotel reservations and deposits without a credit card...? [#mo_money]

Round trip [#mo_money]

I looked into renting a car capable of carrying all my gear... and even though Jessica Simpson ASSURED me that I could afford to rent a wagon within my price range... Credit though? an' I ain't got no credit CARD...? Deposits n'such? [#mo_money]

I even looked into whether or not I could use my car insurance coverage FOR a rental as though mine had been in an accident and I needed one for work... would it be covered?... [#mo_money]

But when I thought about all of the financial/mental gymnastics needed to get me to The Gathering this year...

I see my dog unable to lay down when he wants to. He doesn't wag his tail because it hurts. He can't take a shit without getting it on "himself" (ie the tumor) which we then have to (apparently) painfully wipe off and has now made him that much more self-conscious about it... (he hides after coming in from outside if he hears a faucet running water... to wipe his ass).

When I have the thought of attending an event where I probably watched some guy spend $4k on a fuckin' Mystery Box of CDs, toys and jerseys that would have MORE than paid for Kosmo's operation... only to return home to a family member with that gorgeous/stupid/smiley face of his... and a huge TUMOR growing off his ass...

I can't find too many "moral excuses" to justify taking money away from anything that might get him the help he needs SOONER.

THANKFULLY!!! we were approved for a kind of "pet insurance" (really a LOAN) specifically for veterinary surgical procedures and Kosmo just got out of surgery TODAY but I won't be able to pick him up until tomorrow (and he's gonna be on meds for a while).

All the same... whatever funds I would/am able to dig out to attend this year... would still be coming out of "the fund".

The drain field, the septic, the heater, the car and now the dog... All on monthly installments.

Back when I was feelin' "Cash Rich", I was gonna follow through with my "Year of the Flow" concept and was gonna get everyone in The Village personalized LED fidget spinners (not the real things but cheap knock-offs with just enough power to fuel a night), and bring gloves and my flow staffs n'shit... [and new COFFINS to make you bitches tag up BETTER]

But... I can't.

I gotta catch up with MY shit, before I can catch up with all of YOU...

BUT!

That March though... I'mma be there!

I love you guys!

I'm dealing with the serious effects of the FOMO! I know that last year was really not "one to be missed"... but... this year is one that I feel like I SHOULD not miss (given the year's events).

I've played to a lot of empty rooms. I've always told myself, "It takes a single blade of grass to grow a lawn..."

I regret that my blade won't be counted amongst the green this year.

But I love my dog.

Whoop! Whoop!

Pour one out for meh!

'~'=

Whoop Whoop Cheshyr :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

"Your lack of online social presence makes it difficult for me to predict your needs..." - 2064: Read Only Memories

June 30, 2017
3:55 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

i dunno if i should laugh at that post, cry at it, whoop it, or just say sumn trite, like 'well, thats how it goes'.  

if i wont be able to attend the gathering, itll mainly be because im fuckin stupid.  

but im still workin it out.  think im good.  may come down to the eleventh hour, though.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI

June 30, 2017
9:48 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

Wait, @cheshyr did u get Jessica Simpson's digits? How's she lookin nowadays?

July 1, 2017
8:38 am
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

@bayAreaShaman my other half couldn't switch days off. I could go on the fourth but I was trying to avoid big crowds and traffic so I'm staying home. Hope to see you at GOTJ. 

July 1, 2017
11:30 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Guest said
@bayAreaShaman my other half couldn't switch days off. I could go on the fourth but I was trying to avoid big crowds and traffic so I'm staying home. Hope to see you at GOTJ.   

cool

July 1, 2017
11:57 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

chunk801 said

@bayareashaman 

So a group of homies got a ballers pass, but I'm gonna be kicking it everywhere for sure   

Nice! See u there. 

July 2, 2017
12:14 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

@cheshyr I love my dogs more than u can imagine. I get it. I hope ur pupper gets well soon!

July 6, 2017
4:02 am
Hypnotized Ninja
Members
Forum Posts: 827

Timelines up....expecting the hashing out of when said massacre is to take place soon.

July 6, 2017
4:40 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators

Hypnotized Ninja said    
Timelines up....expecting the hashing out of when said massacre is to take place soon.     

or now, even.  

at the moment, im open to any time between gates and tear down.  

July 6, 2017
11:04 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members

Yeah it looks like im open all day minus the main stage acts.

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

JC

July 6, 2017
4:00 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

I'm mostly open during the main stage lol. 

I'm standing with my initial suggestion of doing Massacres on the first and third nights. With maybe Shaman's official Kill em and Grill em sacrificial bbq pit on tuesday so that we're all well fed before Shangri La. And then a close out "Year book signing Free For all" on saturday, some time before ICPs set.

Where Massacre just means we meet up and say hey to old friends and possibly meet new ones? Put some faces to names and shit like that. Take a photo or two. Maybe play a game or two. From what I remember Jules has retired from gathering so we can't play her hatchets to hatchets but maybe someone can cop juggalos against sanity? Or something else?

Shaman's official Kill em and grill em bbq pit would just be what it says on the tin. If he still wants to do a bbq. Dude murked that shit last time. Bring your own meat stuffs.

Year Book Signing would just be where we get together to say peace out. Sign some caskets or notebooks. Make fun of JC for crying about how shes gonna miss everybody. All that. 

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

bayAreaShaman, JC

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
73 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

winin84724, Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845