April 25, 2024
79 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_Related Related Topics GOTJ23
anyone else have a great gathering experience?
March 31, 2013
7:26 pm
Slumerican502
Slumerican502
Louisville, Kentucky
Members
Forum Posts: 4717
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Old Mr Dangerous said:

DXM tripping in Peoria 

God damn that's playing with fire...You can travel through dimensions with that shit...We used to take those ccc's in high school. Probably why I'm borderline retarded now

April 2, 2013
10:17 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

Yes indeed, neither shrooms nor LSD or anything is quite as weird as dxm. I did CCCs almost daily for about two years. Robo as well.... at GOTJ it kicked in when Rydas came out, the bass was monumental.. watching the crowds of Juggalos on the floors from the stands playing Faygo Baseball in the sea of people in between sets was beautiful shit. Plus some dude was getting head in the stands lol.. the faygo made my wife's head itch like mad, so we started to itch too..

May 28, 2013
12:16 am
juggalo_shane
juggalo_shane
Members
Forum Posts: 61

It was 2009..  Got tix from my connect at Spencer Gifts.. 

Got to see DL, ICP(  For the most part), listened to Twiztid thru the woods, GWAR dissed mushroomhead, watched mushroomheads whole performance, missed boondox' set because I had to leave my sis her bf and my pregnant assed baby mama to go get food, and when me and a juggalo homie came back, didn't get to get back in where the car was suppose to be parked AND didn't get to meet him and blaze because of security shutting down the line with 6 people left in it, ABKz performance, saw madrox taking off on his cart and I yelled whoop whoooop, saw daddy long legz and wolfpac throwing it down on WFUCKOFF, watched Vanilla Ices performance, Ghetto Boys, and A lil of Eshams, Ice Cube..  Walked to get water for us and walked by some drugged out lettes, well, I think they were lettes, but they had titties swinging everywhere, went to lake hep, had a ninja yell to my baby mama "SHOW YOUR TITS", had some people get chased out for calling some los some juggahos, JUGGALO ISLAND, had to use the showers, got a GOTJ 2009 cup, missed AMBs performance but wanted to see it, and missed rydas also..  My sis and her bf got to see a MAJORITY of the performances so that was fuckin worth it!  Oh, and when I left, we just so happened to come by that place named CROSSROADS INN..  That shit almost took my breath away because I started to think about the song..  we even ran into some folx askin how to get back to the gates of GOTJ..  Told em we were looking, too..  On another note, there were folx daring folx to eat food off the ground as we walked by..  LMAO

Overall it was a blast..  I will never forget my 1st GOTJ experience..  Much love to my MOTHAFUCKIN' FAM!

EXTRA JUGGALO LUV: 

Saw DLOC tag a dudes hood from his car and when they were leaving the autograph tent, a ninja screamed FUCK THAT SHIT at KmK leaving the tent.  Much Luv to KmK, straight up dudes..  DLoc even came out in Atlanta one time and my old homies and I were waiting for the show to begin..  That was awesome..  On another note was the RUDEBOY experience..  Rudy and his son were kickin straight up knowledge to us ninjas that were there!  Telling us about how he and Esham were clickin while on tour..  Telling us to never give up on ourselves..  God Bless Rudy and them other ninjas that were all there in that one moment for like, 20 minutes-29..  Heavens Yes..  And I even gave RudeBoy a shout out from my JUGGALO FAM from FLORIDA..  CANT BELIEVE I LEFT THIS TIDBIT OUT THE FIRST TIME..

May 28, 2013
1:44 am
sketchez
Members
Forum Posts: 1251

horrible man my girlfriend got drunk and fucked everyone

May 28, 2013
2:11 am
RydaFoLife
RydaFoLife
Members
Forum Posts: 492

I watched some dude at the 10th take a giant steamy sloppy runny dump all over his girls windshield and let it drip down into the vents. After wiping his ass and throwing the toilet paper on the car he jumped up and down on her hood. Apparently she fucked somebody the first night they got there. Not sure if he found a ride home, but she stayed with the dude she was fucking the rest of the weekend.  

May 28, 2013
9:08 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Yo what's with all the adultery lol? The guys girl in the campsite beside ours in the Dark Forest section in 2003, she apparently let Esham hit it so they left early. The upside: he gave us all his burger meat and Coors light! Thanks Esham, indirectly...

May 28, 2013
10:10 am
chunk801
chunk801
Lehi,UT
Members
Forum Posts: 308

I dont have any crazy stories of meetin artists ive met so many cool ninjas.. My first year im waiting in the autograph line about to lite it up an a butterfly comes and lands on my knee, I gently push it off an he comes back, I fire it up blow rips at it an he flies away when my j is all done haha, I declared myself the butterfly kid, the next year im waitin for the icp seminar, I ask a couple ninjas if they wanna go in on a j, im rollin it an I could see one of people I asked to go in is lookin at me an his eyes get big and he says" your the butterfly kid" I laughed it was a kid who I stood next to all day my first year(he put on a 100 lbs or so, so I didnt reconize him) I know some dumb shit has happened to some ninjas but for the most the gathering is the coolest, most insane shit some of us will ever experience. GOOD FUCKIN TIMES

May 28, 2013
9:09 pm
patjoyce
patjoyce
Members
Forum Posts: 4891

Every gathering is the shit, I wasn't feeling the flooded forest in '06 or whatever, but it was still fun. I've never had a bad time at the gathering, even getting hit with shit EVERY year it's worth it, it's the gathering dude. I've had countless great times with fellow juggalos in the woods, even Peoria was the shit, and come on dude, he tear gas thing has been WAY overblown over the years. I hear people taking about it at gatherings that weren't even there telling people that people lost eyes and shit, it's all bullshit. Worst I saw was juggalos throwing up outside. It's just funny how over the years people who weren't even there have fully evolved it into a full scale riot by now. It wasn't shit, it's really not even worth bringing up anymore. Can't go wrong at the gathering, Just hate when broke people try to eat my shit. Yes dude, I really am going to eat all that. Go eat some grass.  

May 28, 2013
10:03 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

One day, Lucem, one day.

May 29, 2013
1:28 am
RydaFoLife
RydaFoLife
Members
Forum Posts: 492

Old Mr Dangerous said
Yo what's with all the adultery lol? The guys girl in the campsite beside ours in the Dark Forest section in 2003, she apparently let Esham hit it so they left early. The upside: he gave us all his burger meat and Coors light! Thanks Esham, indirectly...

Besides fucking artists i'd like to think these people probably found los/lettes online before going and decided to meet up at the gathering. Fucking some stranger and bouncing is far different from fucking someone and staying the rest of the weekend with them. That there says there may be some kind of a prior connection. I did find a random chick my first gathering the first night walking around by herself. After about an hour of walking around we went back to my campsite and fucked, right after she told me her man would be there the next day. Some bitches just born ho's. WRAP DAT ISH NIGGAS.  Never really saw her again although all I could remember about her was a hatchetman tramp stamp. That's like picking a silver needle out of a pile of silver needles.

On a side note one of the years the campsite next to us had 2 dudes and a girl, neither of them were her man, she came with both of them, and she fucked both of them the whole weekend while her husband was at home. 

May 29, 2013
4:05 am
YakamaJuggalo
YakamaJuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 36

Lets see how I start this out. Bare with me Ninjas cuz if U know NE thing about my posts I tend to ramble on and on & peeps tend to hate on me cuz I Ramble on so much. So heres how Imma start it. The 10th annual Gathering of the Juggalos wuz coming up and I kept talkin about it with my Lette and my Best Friend Fathead. I kept sayin we shuld go chek it out cuz itz the 10th Annual Gathering man. ICP iz gettin up there in age & who knows how much longer ICP iz gonna keep puttin on the Gathering. So I keep talkin about it and keep sayin we need to find a way to go. We live in Northwest Washington so its 2000+ miles away from where we live. So heres where the shitty part happens to me. Sum real shit hit the fan with my Lette and I and we split up. So I'm still thinkin about the Gathering and I talk it ovr wit my Homie Fathead and we find a way to get 3 tikets to the Gathering of the Juggalos for the 10th annual. We get my rig travel ready, my cuzin maps out the way to the Gathering from Washington. We ended up leaving like 2 days later than planned cuz my Rig wuz still getting worked on. So wen my rig is all finished up and ready for the road we hit the freeway like there wuz no tomarrow. We showed up to the Gathering for the 3rd day all early ass in the morning and we walk around the grounds. It wuz our first time being to the Gathering of the Juggalos so it wuz all new to us. We walked around and whoop whooped our asses off with the Fam. We ended up having to sleep on my rig since we showed up so late but we made the best of it. We got to see Twiztid perform, tried to meet ICP in the Agnagraph line and just missed them cuz they left early. We were all bummed out and went bak to camp. I shuld also note that we met a homie there who calls himself Joker and had a blast BS'n wit him at our campsite. We got to see ICP perform on the last nite and had a Bomb ass tyme. We drove home and vowed that we wuld be better prepared the next year.

May 29, 2013
4:14 am
YakamaJuggalo
YakamaJuggalo
Members
Forum Posts: 36

So wen I get bak home I worked things out with my Lette and we got bak together. So as the year goes along we start getting ready to go the 11th Annual Gathering of the Juggalos. This tyme around it wuld b my Cuzin, my Best Friend Fathead, and my Lette and me going. So since we know wut to expect we are really prepared for this years Gathering, we get tons of Bottled Water, we pak enuff clothes and towels, we have enuff gas money to get us ther and bak home, we make sure we have cool enuf clothes so we arent dying from the heat and humidty there. Wen we get there we set up camp and meet up with our homie Joker, we set up camp and chill. We actually made it there for the full 4 days and get to do the Helicopter ride, we enjoyed the Agnagraph lines and got us sum cool pics of the Artists, and Agnagraphs, we got to see all of the Underground Artists who we luv to jam out to bak home, we just enjoyed being around the Fam and had a blast. We had so much fun we made sure we were coming bak the next year. I also got to buy the 12 ICP Comics and the 12 Singles that came with the ICP Comics. The Singles are the Pendulum Singles. That wuz the Shit man, being able to add that to my ICP Collection. Also if I remember rite My Lette and I kept running into KMK all over the grounds which wuz the shit man. KMK is cool as fuk. So we had a bombass tyme.

May 31, 2013
2:16 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

RydaFoLife said

Old Mr Dangerous said

Besides fucking artists i'd like to think these people probably found los/lettes online before going and decided to meet up at the gathering. Fucking some stranger and bouncing is far different from fucking someone and staying the rest of the weekend with them. That there says there may be some kind of a prior connection. I did find a random chick my first gathering the first night walking around by herself. After about an hour of walking around we went back to my campsite and fucked, right after she told me her man would be there the next day. Some bitches just born ho's. WRAP DAT ISH NIGGAS.  Never really saw her again although all I could remember about her was a hatchetman tramp stamp. That's like picking a silver needle out of a pile of silver needles.

On a side note one of the years the campsite next to us had 2 dudes and a girl, neither of them were her man, she came with both of them, and she fucked both of them the whole weekend while her husband was at home. 

That ^ sucks... adultery without permission is kinda evil... but moving right along lol.. I remember this dude n chick who had just met at GOTJ then got married. Somehow lol don't ask me.. but we were chilling with them in a seminar tent and you could see the regret on their faces as whatever drugs and/or booze that was in them slowly burned out... funny stuff! 

May 31, 2013
2:19 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

patjoyce said
Every gathering is the shit, I wasn't feeling the flooded forest in '06 or whatever, but it was still fun. I've never had a bad time at the gathering, even getting hit with shit EVERY year it's worth it, it's the gathering dude. I've had countless great times with fellow juggalos in the woods, even Peoria was the shit, and come on dude, he tear gas thing has been WAY overblown over the years. I hear people taking about it at gatherings that weren't even there telling people that people lost eyes and shit, it's all bullshit. Worst I saw was juggalos throwing up outside. It's just funny how over the years people who weren't even there have fully evolved it into a full scale riot by now. It wasn't shit, it's really not even worth bringing up anymore. Can't go wrong at the gathering, Just hate when broke people try to eat my shit. Yes dude, I really am going to eat all that. Go eat some grass.  

Yeah all that shit sparked when my wife and my brother and I left to find a public shower since we were staying in our car... came back and cops were everywhere and shit, we're like "we leave you motherfuckers alone for one hour!?!" Hahaha

And the rumor mill at GOTJ is a trip. 2001 after that Myzery Twiztid incident, dudes in hotel were saying how Monoxide got repeatedly stabbed and was on deaths door lol

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
69 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Nelsonprato, Weed Tinctures, DavidLem, MichaelDes, THC Edibles

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845