April 18, 2024
44 Guests and 1 Member Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Attendance numbers
July 31, 2017
10:03 am
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Guest said
I would estimate in the range of five to six thousand.   

This is about where my guess would be. Definitely more than 3k but probably not more than 6k. 

Honestly, the crowd size was perfect for the gathering. A little sparse for the venue. Much better than last year which was way too crowded at legend valley.

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

July 31, 2017
12:43 pm
Ypsi the Fool
Ypsi the Fool
Members
Forum Posts: 28

I keep hearing everyone talking shit about the Gathering attendance yet even through facebook, twitter, message boards NOBODY has included the ONE confounding variable that led to this years low attendance.....

THE MARCH IS LESS THAN TWO MONTHS FROM NOW AND NIGGAZ THESE DAYS ARE TOO BROKE TO GO TO BOTH. They're ain't too many people I know that has all that cash and time off at their disposal to drive cross country to OKC and then less than 2 months later drive cross country AGAIN to DC for the March.

THERE! Now can we stop this nonsense lmao

Whoop Whoop Ypsi the Fool :

scruffy, Sqeek, Noah Fence, SPOOKYtheFUNGI
July 31, 2017
12:50 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

Y'all funny AF. I don't think a few thousand more people woulda made it any better lol. There could've been some better acts, but I had a good time regardless. Some of the cats there were some of the dopest cats I've ever met. 

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

scruffy, Hypnotized Ninja, Noah Fence, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, ScottieD, deathmetaljuggalo, sazarah
July 31, 2017
1:42 pm
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

Pigg said
Why is calling someone gay even an insult? Especially in Canada.

I guess we're still in middle school, eh?  

You have a good point. Every gay person I've met has been awesome. We should insult people by calling them Miklos. Now that is a stab in the heart.

July 31, 2017
2:25 pm
WigglefarmerMD
WigglefarmerMD
Members
Forum Posts: 107

Regardless of whether attendance was good, or bad, or somewhere in between (and my guess is that it probly WAS bad)... this miklo velka guy is fuckin annoying! Damn lol he should FTFO and quit tryna be a buzzkill. Dumbass troll.

Whoop Whoop WigglefarmerMD :

wicket_juan, Noah Fence, SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy, ScottieD
July 31, 2017
2:42 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members
Forum Posts: 3593

Pigg said

Pigg everytime you try and step to me you forget to call Lucem the instigator out.

He wants to keep referring to me as a she, so he gets outed as the hardcore queen he truly is.

That's the game.

☕ 

July 31, 2017
3:09 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members

Regardless of all the stupid shit talk, all the Psychopathic nut riders in this thread are having a tough time admitting the Gathering was a huge fuckin flop without Twiztid, Blaze and Tech there.

It should be remembered as the "Burnt Bridges" edition of the Gathering.

By next summer (July 1st 2018 to be exact) weed will be legal all across Canada.

They should bring that fucker up here.

Compared to how it looked in OKC, we had mad fun (and a better line-up) at Canadian Juggalo Weekend in Calgary a few months back.

cig

July 31, 2017
11:19 pm
Chuckieboy
Members
Forum Posts: 898

Miklo Velka said
Regardless of all the stupid shit talk, all the Psychopathic nut riders in this thread are having a tough time admitting the Gathering was a huge fuckin flop without Twiztid, Blaze and Tech there.

It should be remembered as the "Burnt Bridges" edition of the Gathering.

By next summer (July 1st 2018 to be exact) weed will be legal all across Canada.

They should bring that fucker up here.

Compared to how it looked in OKC, we had mad fun (and a better line-up) at Canadian Juggalo Weekend in Calgary a few months back.

cig  

Noones denying it was a flop act wise. That's just not wat really matters. U know how much fun I had kickin it and laughing at the shitty acts? And the cats I did wanna see I didn't even watch half the time. It is what u make it, u don't seem like u would have much fun...anywhere. Y u always so pissy? Y would u even wanna continue to post if ur just doing it to bitch?

Whoop Whoop Chuckieboy :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, scruffy, Noah Fence, ScottieD, JuggaloJ
August 1, 2017
7:12 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

Miklo Velka said

Pigg said

Pigg everytime you try and step to me you forget to call Lucem the instigator out.

He wants to keep referring to me as a she, so he gets outed as the hardcore queen he truly is.

That's the game.

☕   

So if someone is acting like a child you find it appropriate to be a child back?

You're right though, it's just as childish.

Seems like kind of a stupid game. The kind where you both lose.

Whoop Whoop Pigg :

Noah Fence
August 1, 2017
7:15 am
krunk
dirtball
Members
Forum Posts: 8173

Chuckieboy said

Aw.jpgImage Enlarger

Miklo's Canadian, so maybe he's experiencing wicked shit withdrawal. At least the U.S. gets tours like this that literally burn cities to the ground:

TALogo.pngImage Enlarger

ttps://trollacademy.org/

Whoop Whoop krunk :

Miklo Velka
  RAFtn26.gif 3hm5B2c.gif VFyFLdU.gif  

August 1, 2017
11:46 am
bayAreaShaman
bayAreaShaman
Members
Forum Posts: 3151

Chuckieboy said

Noones denying it was a flop act wise. That's just not wat really matters. U know how much fun I had kickin it and laughing at the shitty acts? And the cats I did wanna see I didn't even watch half the time. It is what u make it, u don't seem like u would have much fun...anywhere. Y u always so pissy? Y would u even wanna continue to post if ur just doing it to bitch?  

Shes not much of an actual person on here anymore. She used to be kinda normal until we banned her man a while back for being a troll. This dick guzzler just does the obvious rip on what have u then talks about how dope he is. Really boring stuff if u ask me. 

I know when some little ho bitch is trying to get attention. And she needs it. 

Dont worry milko im here.

Whoop Whoop bayAreaShaman :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, ScottieD

YOU KNOW THEY AINT NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER CRACK!!!- Leftover Crack

August 2, 2017
5:48 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members

Pigg said

So if someone is acting like a child you find it appropriate to be a child back?

Not at all. The truth is I ignored Lucem's he/she trolling for months, but he wouldn't quit the stupid shit, so I started firing back.

His bitterness towards me started after he created this thread around a year ago-

https://www.faygoluvers.net/v5/.....cks-album/

He literally begged me through private messages to review his new EP, and at first I agreed.

After listening to the first few terrible tracks on that EP, I realized the audio mess he created was so unlistenable that I couldn't make it through.  I then let it be known I would never review that turd of an EP.

After that, any topic in a thread Lucem would happen to disagree with me in would lead to him logging in and posting a hate filled rant filled with Miklo he/she/her shit talk.

Apparently Lucem's butt boy BayArea also thinks it's hilarious to act like an echo chamber every time Lucem posts some of that juvenile shit.

Turn your soap box gaze towards those 2 tools.

cig

August 7, 2017
4:58 pm
CellE2057
Members
Forum Posts: 1346

There's no practical way to know the actual numbers is there? I'd be interested to see how many people showed compared to previous years. 

I didn't expect as many this year for obvious reasons but turnout seemed even lower than what I imagined. However Lost Lakes is way more open spaced and things were much farther apart this year so it could just be that there weren't any real high traffic areas like previous years. Usually there's spots where people huddle together and you can kind of tell, based off of how many people are there at any given time, how large the turnout is. Even mainstage was an iffy measure because it was a relatively small space. 

August 7, 2017
10:25 pm
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

CellE2057 said    
There's no practical way to know the actual numbers is there? I'd be interested to see how many people showed compared to previous years.     

the books.  if youre willin to believe the books.  

the traditional method, countin heads durin icp, is usually the closest indicator.  but since this year...

Even mainstage was an iffy measure because it was a relatively small space.   

... not to mention full of clutter that breaks up line-of-sight...  

yeah.  who de fuck know.  

what i can offer is just short of a w.a.g., somewhere around three grand plus.  

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 7, 2017
11:33 pm
Noah Fence
Noah Fence
Members
Forum Posts: 3110

scruffy said

Pfffft don't you know you can't believe the books. If you believe the books you got a screw loose. The books don't explain how icp are going broke AND getting filthy rich off the backs of juggalos.

Whoop Whoop Noah Fence :

scruffy, Chuckieboy

If you really believed that all lives matter we wouldn't need to say black lives matter

August 8, 2017
12:06 am
scruffy
scruffy
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11447

Noah Fence said     

scruffy said     

Pfffft don't you know you can't believe the books. If you believe the books you got a screw loose. The books don't explain how icp are going broke AND getting filthy rich off the backs of juggalos.        

gotta love how the juggalo economists generally insist that both scenarios must be true, when they are mutually exclusive.  

very much like real economists.  you wanna see a looong and very boring argument?  put any two economists together in one room, then ask em any question about the economy.  make sure there are no sharp objects around.  

actually, ill bet their books [by which i do not mean 'tell-all' autobiographies or fan stuff, but rather psychopathics accounting books, ledgers n shit, which they dare not let us see, ever] would explain exactly that.  

Whoop Whoop scruffy :

Noah Fence, ScottieD

awfully paranoid, arent you?   

August 8, 2017
12:24 am
King Lucem Ferre
King Lucem Ferre
Members
Forum Posts: 9104

Pffffft, I've been talking shit on Miklo prior to that thread, we all know it. That's why you should never trust her.

August 8, 2017
1:22 am
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members

Pigg said

Not at all. The truth is I ignored Lucem's he/she trolling for months, but he wouldn't quit the stupid shit, so I started firing back.

His bitterness towards me started after he created this thread around a year ago-

https://www.faygoluvers.net/v5/.....cks-album/

He literally begged me through private messages to review his new EP, and at first I agreed.

After listening to the first few terrible tracks on that EP, I realized the audio mess he created was so unlistenable that I couldn't make it through.  I then let it be known I would never review that turd of an EP.

After that, any topic in a thread Lucem would happen to disagree with me in would lead to him logging in and posting a hate filled rant filled with Miklo he/she/her shit talk.

Apparently Lucem's butt boy BayArea also thinks it's hilarious to act like an echo chamber every time Lucem posts some of that juvenile shit.

Turn your soap box gaze towards those 2 tools.

cig

August 8, 2017
7:28 am
Deadfolx
Deadfolx
Members
Forum Posts: 206

I would say 2-3k.  Was it a flop?  Yes, for most people.  That don't matter to me though, I had a great time. I don't even know why the cops being there was an issue.  All I heard was stories about people being arrested all over the place, but the number only ended up being four.  My only real complaint was having to sneak beer to mainstage, which was very easy if you got their on the lake side.  They tried screwing us over selling piss beer for six fucking dollars each.  If I followed those rules it would cost me 72 dollars to be at mainstage each night.

Whoop Whoop Deadfolx :

Chuckieboy, Miklo Velka
August 8, 2017
3:44 pm
Miklo Velka
Miklo Velka
Members

Deadfolx said
I would say 2-3k.  Was it a flop?  Yes, for most people.  

There it is.

☕ 

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
48 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845