April 23, 2024
37 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
Behold the Waking Nightmare of Juggalo Port-a-Potties / The Gathering of the Juggalos' Best Overheard Quotations
August 11, 2013
12:21 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 6559
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
leadimage.jpgImage Enlarger
Drew Ailes

One of the many rumors one may hear in advance of attending the Gathering of the Juggalos is that the bathroom-related accommodations leave something to be desired. Showers, for example, take place in trailers and may or may not have running water--that one I cannot speak to, as truth be told, I haven't even tried to take a shower here. Not even once. Not for a second.

One lavatory adventure from which one could not simply abstain is actually using the restroom. Despite all of the mental willpower I tried to pour into the situation, I kept finding myself repeatedly back at the carnival food, and by extension, with an urgent need to relieve myself shortly thereafter.

Enter Maier's Tidy Bowl, whose slogan is "The best answer to nature's call." The port-a-potty company is misnamed, in my opinion--a more proper adjective than "tidy" would be "nightmarish." Or "inescapable." Maybe "Maier's Overflowing, Unavoidable Shit-splosion Bowl." That "bowl" is throwing me off now too, honestly, as now this is starting to just sound like the worst football game of all time. But we'll grant Mr. Maier the use of that one.

Juggalo-Port-a-Potties-2.jpgImage Enlarger

Having intractable, carny food-based diarrhea in a 200-degree box of poop is bad enough, but add to it the destructive whims of thousands of Juggalos (not to mention their similarly poor cuisine choices) and you wind up trapped in a hell-ish world. The sweat that is pouring off of your body, the liquid covering every surface within the john, the two inches of either dook or mud that is caked on the floor (let's be real: It is probably a mixture of both, as is every puddle of brown on the grounds at this point in time) all combine to make you feel like one great big piece of shit just sort of oozing into the abyss below. It is enough to make a man question his decisions in life.

A pro tip: Stand near the johns and wait for a nice-looking girl to enter and/or exit. Not a super-attractive one, mind you, as when you are an attractive person the world is your port-a-john anyway. The super-attractive people are in there pooping all over the seat and floor; this will not be helpful for you. No, we mean a sane, reasonable-looking girl that seems as though she would be okay to have a conversation with. When she exits the facilities, swoop in there quickly and you will find that accommodations have improved dramatically.

Warning, these pictures are graphic in nature, and what has been seen cannot be unseen. Some of you out there may remark "Port-a-potties are always gross; those aren't so bad," but we'd humbly have to disagree. Please bear in mind that you cannot smell a photo. (Also worth noting is that people give you weird looks when you wander around throwing open port-a-potties and photographing their contents.)

Juggalo-Port-a-Potties-4.jpgImage Enlarger
All photos by Drew Ailes.

Juggalo-Port-a-Potties-3.jpgImage Enlarger

Juggalo-Port-a-Potties-5.jpgImage Enlarger

Juggalo-Port-a-Potties-6.jpgImage Enlarger

Juggalo-Port-a-Potties-7.jpgImage Enlarger

Juggalo-Port-a-Potties-9.jpgImage Enlarger

Juggalo-Port-a-Potties-10.jpgImage Enlarger

Juggalo-Port-a-Potties-8.jpgImage Enlarger

Juggalo-Port-a-Potties-11.jpgImage Enlarger

Juggalo-Port-a-Potties-12.jpgImage Enlarger

Juggalo-Port-a-Potties-14.jpgImage Enlarger

August 11, 2013
12:30 pm
rudemark1
rudemark1
Members
Forum Posts: 514

just shit on the ground like i do & your a happier more safe spirited person for doing so....laugh

August 11, 2013
12:43 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members
Forum Posts: 9040

I know a guy who literally withheld his feces the ENTIRE duration of the GOTJ. I told him he was fucking retarded. He said he was in "survival mode". Truth is he is a phony juggalo that barely set foot outside of his campsite. He's also a phony redneck, if that makes any sense.

Next time I go: one of those portable showers you can buy from Cabela's magazine and Dick's Sporting Goods and such. 

For shitting: take an old camping chair that is on its last legs, cut a hole about five times your asshole but not too big for you to fall through, have any kind of bag + stable bin apparatus below you to catch your disgustingness, then use toilet paper, hand sanitizer, tie up the plastic bag, throw it in a fire or another bunch of bags and put it in the trash. Then wash your hands properly when the chance arrives. 

Improviiiiiiise!!

August 11, 2013
12:47 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators
August 11, 2013
12:54 pm
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Damn PRJ, if you wanna be FANCY! then go BUY one, but I used to work as a recycler so I have that reuse mindest lol... so if you don't already have an old camping chair that you didn't mind shitting through, then by all means cop one of those ^^^………… 

I know I will lol... then charge the homies a dollar/a beer/some food/a titty to use it! Include that expensive cottony tp with aloe and you'd be surprised how many peeps will come through to visit your porcelain (fabric? Polyurethane?) Throne!

August 11, 2013
1:14 pm
PunkRockJuggalo
Members

Moderators

The Gathering of the Juggalos' Best Overheard Quotations

juggalos-2013.jpgImage Enlarger
Nate "Igor" Smith

During the Gathering of the Juggalos, Cave-In Rock, Illinois becomes a sonic disaster zone. Even if you're a rap lover, it's hard to keep your mind sharp with all of the noise. But within the cacophony of sounds, a few incredible Juggalo statements were somehow deciphered and recorded by our numbed ears. The things these people said may not make a ton of sense, but when you are surrounded by a constant thundering bass drum, the maniacal shouting of "whoop, whoop," and the occasional dynamite explosion in the distance...you probably wouldn't make a whole lot of sense, either.

"Oh shit, Metallica!" [starts headbanging]

- One way to be sure that you're at the Gathering is that the Black Album by Metallica is always playing. And no one seems disappointed.

drug-bridge-t-shirt.jpgImage Enlarger
Nate "Igor" Smith
A juggalo with a "drug bridge" T-Shirt at the Gathering.

"Its synthetic acid. It's from Canada. I wont sell you more than two hits."

- Three sketchy kids wearing gym shorts were sitting outside of a tent with a sign that read, "$10 TRIP YOUR FACE OFF" and said this to us. They claimed to be selling a hallucinogen called 2CB. After hearing reports the next day of multiple overdoses on a drug called 25i (also called N-Bomb, a derivative of 2CB), this encampment mysteriously disappeared. They also offered us a money back guarantee.

See also: Death at the Gathering of the Juggalos: "Four Dudes That Had Been Sleeping With a Corpse."

Juggalo-Port-a-Potties-2.jpgImage Enlarger

"This port-a-jon smells like shit!"

- Shouted by a kid with a wiry frame with homemade tattoos. He yelled at a dude asleep on the ground a few minutes later and was surprisingly effective at getting him up.

"Girl, I would break your neden."

- Said by a kid so young it is difficult to believe he is aware he has a penis. If you're anything like me, you had no idea what "neden" was but picked up on it using context clues pretty quickly.

"Where did my dick go?"

- Only a small piece of garbled nonsense to come from a Juggalo swaying back and forth near a Port-a-John.

"You don't know what a cheeseburger is? Oh my god, they're the best."

- Some girl said this to someone else in a tent we were passing by, I swear to god.

"Im illin' and chillin' with my guts all over the ceiling."

"We're scrubs so we always get the bone."

- Two sets of memorable lyrics from stage performers

"I don't know, I think Whitney Houston should have died."

- Source unknown

"I don't know if you know or care, but do not take the acid."

- Heard from a conversation being held in a golf-cart while passing

"Do not take anything called 'spice' -- that's bath salts."

- From an unnamed associate

"You can take mushrooms and eat acid just as long as you don't have any glass bottles."

- Security at the front gate

Someone died and now she's getting the fuck out of here."

- Random Juggalo wearing a cape

"I accept Jesus into my heart."

- Three people praying near the "From Juggalo to Christian" tent by the entrance

See also: Gathering of the Juggalos: Misconceptions and First Impressions

"Theres only nine hot girls in this whole thing."

"You smell that shit? You almost throw up. That coke -- its almost like molly."

- Two quotes from a group of guys we tried to trade a tallboy of Budweiser to after a short-lived attempt to see what we could barter up to from a beer. We quickly found out that no one had anything worth trading.

"Fuck your camera -- this is for us, not you."

- Yelled from a tent to a photographer

"This is a synthetic drug. It should act like a normal drug -- then people started reacting poorly."

- Random Juggalo

"Oh shit, it leaked down my leg."

- Random Juggalo

[chanting] "Pan-ty sniff-ers! Pan-ty sniff-ers! Tell you what, he said he'll put on the thong and let you smell it."

- Yelled through a megaphone by a large man wearing a sleeveless black work shirt

"I landed on my belly and just started slidin'. Then the four wheeler hit me in the back."

- A sunburned man in his forties to a sunburned man in his twenties

leadimage.jpgImage Enlarger

"Have you seen how they clean these things? They just open a door and blast a hose."

- Random Juggalette, on the condition of the bathrooms

"Fuck him in the ass with a Sharpie for fifteen dollars!"

- Spoken through a megaphone like a carnival barker in an attempt to get some poor kid enough money to get back to Maine. Minutes earlier, he was taking a kick to the testicles for five dollars.

See also: The Gathering of the Juggalos Brings Out Foam and Fireworks on Day 4 (NSFW)

"I got some serious shit -- hand sanitizer will save your life. You'll get Gathering-itus."

- One shirtless Juggalo to another

"Hey are you really trippin'? [Waves hands in kid's face]

- Some asshole with no courtesy for people on mind-bending journeys through space and time

face-tattoo-juggalo.jpgImage Enlarger
Nate "Igor" Smith

"I'm gonna rape your mother if you don't buy our drugs"

- Yelled over a megaphone by a kid with a heavy amount of facial tattoos who had been stapling dollar bills to himself and later cut off at least one of his nipples for $80. (It is actually this guy! --ed.)

juggalo-ferris-wheel.jpgImage Enlarger
Nate "Igor" Smith

"Smoking a blunt on the ferris wheel is the shit!"

- Exclaimed by the happiest person ever seen on the planet

"I'm about to be twerkin'"

- Unknown female voice

"Does anybody wanna buy this megaphone for fifty dollars?"

- Shouted through a megaphone

"Why do I do anything? Fuck life."

- Me, after days at an ICP festival

August 11, 2013
1:17 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

I didn't shit once when I went to the Gathering. I just waited til I got into a well cleaned restroom in a Burger King somewhere or something. I don't wanna discuss bathroom habits really but that may have been one of the best shits I ever taken. I showered at the Gathering, once in the trailers and the remainder being up that fucking hill. Oh the horrors in a porter potty. People tend to miss the designated targets. I once saw the equation to Pi on the inside of the door.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

August 12, 2013
9:27 am
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

The key is to jump in right after the truck comes around and cleans.

August 12, 2013
9:37 am
Old Mr Dangerous
Old Mr Dangerous
Members

Carnivalkilla44 said
The key is to jump in right after the truck comes around and cleans.

Cosign... that's how we stayed fresh in The Dark Forest

August 12, 2013
10:00 am
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

This guy spends days taking pictures of used port-a-potties and dares to talk shit about anyone or anything? This isn't journalism this is a looser with a scat fetish and a camera.

August 12, 2013
11:28 am
Pigg
Pigg
영덕, South Korea
Moderators

Members
Forum Posts: 6492

I would love to smoke a blunt on a ferris wheel, but I am also paranoid as shit and afraid of driving 12 hours with weed in a car with a hatchetman decal on the week before the gathering lol

August 12, 2013
3:40 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

take the decal off ?

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

August 12, 2013
3:46 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 3424

A crew from my area packed every seat on the ferris wheel one year and everyone was smoking their own blunt. They even lit them simultaneously to heighten the effect. Was it a world record? We may never know...

August 12, 2013
5:41 pm
The Notorious, L.T.B.
The Notorious, L.T.B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Members
Forum Posts: 4001

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.c.....list.php 

2 things, i hung out with the green horned ninja a lot on the front page of this, and two tpwhoever wrote this is an annoying prick (but still funny)

Blood rains down from an angry sky! My cock rages on! My cock rages on!

August 12, 2013
8:16 pm
freeknick50
freeknick50
Members
Forum Posts: 336

seen worst

u ever shit n a actual latrine

its a hole n the ground filled wit shit never emptied or cleaned

August 12, 2013
9:21 pm
wonka69
wonka69
Members
Forum Posts: 1647

that's not whut violent j's porta potty looked like ! it was prolly fur lined ! with amb as an attendant !

K R U S H - K I L L - D E S T R O Y !

August 13, 2013
2:45 pm
GanjaGoblin
215, PA
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 2886

wonka69 said
that's not whut violent j's porta potty looked like ! it was prolly fur lined ! with amb as an attendant !

Working for tips for their ride back home.

IMG_20230801_214952_500_x_150_pixel.jpg

August 13, 2013
5:47 pm
Carnivalkilla44
Members
Forum Posts: 3520

wonka69 said

Shit, how can I get hooked up like that next year? 

July 28, 2018
11:13 pm
SPOOKYtheFUNGI
Members
Forum Posts: 3072

Dammit...why do the pics always gotta disappear?

Funny read tho!

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
58 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

vifarob470, DeweySew, JosephPrope, Larrylak, khan123

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845