April 19, 2024
62 Guests and Online

Please consider Sign Uping

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Sign Up

Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS GOTJ23
BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY
February 25, 2019
2:07 pm
SPANGE
SPANGE
Members
Forum Posts: 921
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I have a few ideas for acts at the soopa gathering...

first of all BONE. The best rap group ever.

Get Juicy J and DJ Paul to reunite... and kick some Three 6 shit

Esham and Mastamind... ( I feel like fools sleep on Mastamind, dude has always been down as fuck ) get Mastamind and Esham on a main stage! and oh ! of coruse Soopa Villainz, get Lavel too... if you're going to get Soopa Villainz back together, get Lavel!, even though it's still dope as fuck with just J, shaggy, and E, but it would just be dope as fuck to get Mr. Realist back

Kottonmouth Kings... you have to get Daddy X, I Know J and X go way back and are old school homies, I think every fucking Kottonmouth kings fan would love to see a full reunion with saint dog! DJ Bobby-B and Taxman... go back to the Rollin' Stoned days.  kingspade is cool, dirtball is cool, but get the O.G's back together for this, it's the fucking soopa gathering!

Ice Cube, WC, mack 10... westside connection... it's worth the money for soopa gathering

Coolio... dude is down as fuck you know it, his first two albums are classic, Coolio would kill this man! "Fantastic Voyage", county line, I Remember... Too Hot

Tone Loc... funky gold medina... enough said

Ice-T and Body Count - COP KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sepultura / Soul Fly...

GWAR... everyone loves Gwar, this would be fresh.

TECH N9ne... I'm not a fan of his new music, but Fuck the bullshit, get Tech N9ne I know  lot of juggalos love his music, I think it would be fucking dope for the Soopa Gathering

Lil Eazy-E - the coolness, and humble attitude of Lil Eazy-E is really refreshing in a rap game full of boasting and bragging, however I don't get the vibe with Lil E's music, it's just that real Compton gangsta hood shit.

Cold 187um... you already know (solo set / o.g. above the law songs)

Mike E Clark! juggalos will love this! let Mike do his thang, his production is beyond dope and always got that dark carnival magic. he has a lot of solo songs that twist into new bands / artists.

Project Born, Myzery and Spanish side, Legz Diamond and the Purple Gang... it's Gatheinrg 20, they have to fucking kick it! This is what juggalos want, fuck that mainstream bullshit

Jumpsteady... motherfucker you!, jumpsteady needs a Set, chaos theory and master of the flying guillotine are too dope to ignore for Gathering 20, jump you need to have a set at GOTJ20 ... seriously though ninja this needs to happen. I got a chance to see Jumpsteady on the psychopathic all star tour and he fucking killed it, his performance stuck out in my mind more than anyone else.

and fuck it Get Geto Boys together again, Scarface, Willie D, and Bushwick...

just real quick, on that other shit...

MASTER P, SIR MIX A LOT, RUN DMC...

Whoop Whoop SPANGE :

bozodklown
February 25, 2019
2:09 pm
SPANGE
SPANGE
Members
Forum Posts: 921

Whoop Whoop SPANGE :

bozodklown
February 25, 2019
3:36 pm
MASTERWEEDO
MASTERWEEDO
Members
Forum Posts: 1199

Perhaps you somehow missed the thread to post your wishlist, lemme help you.

https://faygoluvers.net/v5/forum/the-13th-annual-gathering-of-the-juggalos-2012/gotj2019-wish-list/

Whoop Whoop MASTERWEEDO :

SPOOKYtheFUNGI, kansascityking
February 25, 2019
6:15 pm
bozodklown
bozodklown
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 394

SPANGE said
https://youtu.be/aVzhvz3S7FI  

First CD I ever stole, and it was on accident LOL So many bangers on here, just bumped it about a week ago actually!

Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 591

Currently Online:
76 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

The Warlock: 11663

King Lucem Ferre: 9098

Old Mr Dangerous: 8974

krunk: 8060

OCJ_Brendan: 6148

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 755

Members: 3743

Moderators: 6

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 28

Topics: 12299

Newest Members:

Philipesodo, JaneHor, THC Drinks, Jammek, GloriaIcome

Moderators: GanjaGoblin: 2873, Psyral: 4297, bozodklown: 394, scruffy: 11447, PunkRockJuggalo: 6559, Pigg: 6492

Administrators: admin: 1, ScottieD: 845